• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017

My Mother is very Christian and she would NEVER speak to someone like this, she clearly needs to repent herself.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Fuck you I'm trying to help you motherfucker šŸ˜‚
Wonder what started this?

I feel like we just need a Karen mega thread now, there are so many being posted.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ah yes, the michigan karen. She was trending before Corona hit in March. She has a few videos on youtube. I'm going to say theres definitely something mental with her and i hope she does get the help she needs.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
In this case the lady has some obvious mental issues. She's really not a Karen, just a woman who needs serious help. She's got lots of these videos and basically does this for a living but I do love her unique twist of dropping fbombs every other word. Here's a a compilation..

"I want two fuckin egg McMuffins and 2 fuckin hash browns"

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just gonna start saying I worship satan if ever get cornered by one of these people.

Sleve McDichael

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Karen: You're gonna be down there with him, screaming in holy fucking terror, fucking fire and brimstone. Do you fucking get it?
Employee: Ya, totally understand.

LMFAO

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
*accuses stranger of sinner*

*gets called out for sinning*

how dare you accuse me of sinning, you fuckin accuser!?

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

My Mother is very Christian and she would NEVER speak to someone like this, she clearly needs to repent herself.

Well at moments she could be in a band, like her voice? She has potential for the metal subgenre of: Karenmetal. Metal for self entitled white women that got told their princesses too often when growing up.

But in all seriousness: is she in a cult or something? It seems.soo..specific and even the Alex Jones defenseā€¦ you know first saying someone should die or burn in hell? Followed by "... And I don't want that...", when mere moments earlier she screamed about not caring about someone as he would burn in hell anyway.

What sub religion if televangelist grifters is that?

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In this case the lady has some obvious mental issues. She's really not a Karen, just a woman who needs serious help. She's got lots of these videos and basically does this for a living but I do love her unique twist of dropping fbombs every other word. Here's a a compilation..

"I want two fuckin egg McMuffins and 2 fuckin hash browns"
How does she make a living at it? Does she record and upload these videos herself?

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
Been remixing and repeating that first line out of her mouth live with some Dope Smoker on youtube. It kicks.

Switters

Oct 28, 2017
I don't watch wrestling (it's really really stupid) but if ma'am was out there cuttin sick promos every night I would tune in. She's a natural.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
As others have stated, this is an old story and the woman suffers from mental illness. As such, we are locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.