• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lystron

Banned
Feb 22, 2022
look at this federal lackey

thinking i have any shame

i leak my own photos

p1M1Tt9.png

We'll be back!!!

Just remember, every time you click on a funny dog video, we're watching you.

Oct 27, 2017
lol how hot are you

aren't you constantly getting some insane action

OP is clearly just an OK-looking dude like he insists, who is continually mystified how he keeps hooking up with guys "way out of his league" and also randomly gets free shit from people when he orders food and stuff

Truly it is a mystery

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the sex. Hope the guy's being legit about the divorce, since he seems like a keeper.

Barrin

Dec 12, 2017
Congrats on the sex!

Grindr is a shit show for me most of the time. I only attract bots and married men on the app haha.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Wow congrats on the grindr success story! Its sad how rare this kind of nice outcome actually happens haha

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, congrats on the sex. I was expecting something that would ruin it, but it never came.

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
There's something really magical about batting outside your league; I've done it once before with a girl I had no right sharing a bed with years ago and I still think often think about it. It was a late night tinder exchange where I was being very forward (I never am) and she was for it. Got her address and we hooked up within the span of an hour. This happened at like 2 in the morning and I had work at 6. Was completely worth it. I'm a 7 on a good day, she put no effort into her looks and was an 11/10.

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
Darn congrats OP. I've been trying to get with this girl I met in Tinder for MONTHS, but it hasn't happened yet (I work 3:30 to 11:30 and she's in Uni and works). We were supposed to go see a concert this week and meet for the first time but it got delayed to April because of COVID rules in my province. Dating other responsible adults is hard.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
fat4all are you really posting pictures of your own posts?

Let me say that again.

Are you really posting pictures of your own posts?

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I literally love this for you OP! We can be friends I love stories like this where someone pulls someone they don't think they can!

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Man guys are so fucking simple (I'm a guy). Only guys can get a response from each other after "you're so friggin hot yo".

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
OP ruining happy homes. smh

Congrats on the good time. Take em where you can get em.

KeiSeiJump824

Aug 7, 2021
California
Gridr tales.... jeez the stories I can tell. TBH I think most of us that use Grindr probably have some funny stories. I might list some later but damn yall gonna judge. Maybe somethings are best kept secret.. unless you get a bunch of us gays together then Holy Hell the flood gates open and everyone has got a crazy/funny story that 1 ups the other lol and we all wanna share haa haa.
*Not generalizing gays but just personal experience of mine and my group of friends :)

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
Im very happy for you, lmao. Though Im always jealous how dating for gay guys and girls seems so much simpler than straight people.