• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason, I love it when people dealing with these "Karens" call them Karen to their face lol

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A little bit of Karen in my life. A little bit of Karen by my side. A little of of Karen is all I need. Mambo no 5

Jul 18, 2018
When people are drunk = what they really think in the inside, comes out ;)
American music, lmao. Didn't realize there was a genre like that. Unless she meant Americana, but then again she 100% doesn't listen to that

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
3545f673160e793206ac4bf72cf0acd9--sodas-haha-funny.jpg

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
drunk off her ass. absolute racist trash she's just stirring shit up because they're all stupid trolls.

Sunfyre

Jan 15, 2020
As somebody who works in retail, seeing "Karen" spreading further and further and hitting mainstream gives me life.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
For some reason, I love it when people dealing with these "Karens" call them Karen to their face lol

This one was funnier because that's the first time I've heard it said with an accent.

She should have went there to tell them to turn UP the music more. Who could hate that?

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
I'd like to believe no one would be this brazen and stupid without being drunk, but...

I was cringing so hard watching this, I loved when they started going "bye" and "adiĂłs" lol

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is off topic, but is anyone else having trouble viewing embedded Twitter videos. They work just fine on Twitter. Just not here.

What is "American music"? A song about burgers or something?

Depends on which part of America you're referring to. North and South America all have various preferences. It's just dumb asses like here clearly have not figured out that America is not just the U.S.

Last edited:

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why be so stupid when it's obvious you don't realise you are speaking to other Americans.

My normal response to this kinda thing is very much as or and so far this week is pretty bang on. Won't say it as frailties will show

ps3ud0 8)