• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Hell yeah. Nina lookin' badass.

Excited to hopefully see more Shadow Warrior and Weird West and Devolver Lore.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Feels like it's a little bit of a conflict of interest for Devolver to host this themselves, but not to the extent that I'm no longer interested.

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Looking forward to the madness. Wonder what celebrities they'll get in to present the awards.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Much like how Devolver wins E3, I imagine this will also be the awards show of choice for the season.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It really does feel like this sometimes

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to this even though it won't be in front of a live audience at the Dave Lang Memorial Convention Center

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't get to play The Messenger or GRIS yet, but both Carrion and Katana ZERO were pretty damned good games.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
I love how Devolver Digital continues to be the anti-game publisher. They're pretty much the only unequivocal good guys in the industry today.

Zim

Senior Animator at Airship Syndicate
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Austin, TX
I'm sure they will have a swerve (typical DD behavior) and name Fall Guys as the non-nominated GOTY :)

Jun 13, 2020
I love Devolver, but this shit got old fast. I don't get what's supposed to be entertaining about it, I find it embarrassing and painful to watch.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Love their games, absolutely despise the shows they do. Usually just end up being a cringe fest for me. Though the same can be said of E3, the actual Game Awards, etc, etc.

Probably a "me problem" I suppose.