• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! We couldn't be happier with how the game is doing so far <3
Can I ask when keys will be available in other storefronts? Is it a one-year deal with Epic before it returns to Nuuvem? I would love to play this game, but no regional pricing in Uplay makes it hard for me.

ArnoldJRimmer

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I have a ton of Ubisoft games on Steam... let's see according to SteamGauge and Uplay I own 19 Ubisoft titles. Of those 17 are on Steam, and 2 are on Uplay. Those two were trades from people who got keys with their GPU.

ArnoldJRimmer

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Can I ask when keys will be available in other storefronts? Is it a one-year deal with Epic before it returns to Nuuvem? I would love to play this game, but no regional pricing in Uplay makes it hard for me.

Hopefully, he can say, but if not, I would wager a year exclusivity is likely, given how most other deals with EGS have gone.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Really deserved, it's the best in the series in my humble opinion.

The aesthetics are a big plus for me, I love 19th century London-esque style.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Using periods instead of commas to break up numbers will never not be confusing when the numbers get high enough.

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
I've been getting into strategy games lately and this looks right up my ally but I need to to be playable on Linux in some form (that I can easily refund if it doesn't work for me). So I guess I'll be waiting long enough to forget all about it.

Congratulations to Blue Byte on having great success anyhow. The game seems really good.

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
From what I've seen it's a great game and a return to 1404 times, so congrats to the devs. I still wish they didn't remove it from steam.

I almost pulled the trigger there due to the news but the reports on performance and bugs made me wait and now I can't buy it anymore lol.

Uplay and EGS still have no local currency heh >_>

Mudface90210

Oct 29, 2017
From what I've seen it's a great game and a return to 1404 times, so congrats to the devs. I still wish they didn't remove it from steam.

I almost pulled the trigger there due to the news but the reports on performance and bugs made me wait and now I can't buy it anymore lol.

Uplay and EGS still have no local currency heh >_>

One of the many pleasures of making a game for a global audience :p

Global ish...