• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

Annapurna Interactive Launches Internal Game Development Studio

Independent video game publisher Annapurna Interactive revealed on Thursday a new internal game development studio in Los Angeles.
Independent video game publisher Annapurna Interactive is setting up a new internal game development studio in Los Angeles.

The studio is currently hiring a team of developers, including game director and senior producer, to work on an untitled project.

"We've had the immense honor of working with some of the most talented independent game creators in the world," Annapurna Interactive president Nathan Gary said in a statement. "Many of us came from an internal development background and are excited to make this a part of Annapurna Interactive moving forward. We can't wait to share more about what's to come — anything is possible."
Seems like they are expanding, which is hopefully a sign that they're financially healthy.

AmirMoosavi

Dec 10, 2018
Nice, their published games have been great, will be interesting to see if they hire any devs from those games.

cabelhigh

Nov 2, 2017
Thats good! All the news last year about their dire finacial situation made me think they wouldnt last through 2020. But I'm sure having a billionaire dad doesnt hurt...

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
That's awesome. Annapurna has been one of the best new game publishers this gen

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
One of my favorite pubs the last couple years, and I'm super excited to see where they take things

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oh awesome! Love Annapurna's stuff <3

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, wow! Annapurna is of my favorite publishers, so I'm very curious to see what an internal dev team will come up with.