• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

the games are:
- The Artful Escape, coming to PC, Xbox One and Apple Arcade
- 12 Minutes, coming to PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Last Stop, coming to PC and Xbox One

Last edited:

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Was keeping a keen eye on all three and I'm not really surprised. I think Twelve Minutes just finished its last mo-cap session a month ago, too.

Anyway, all three games look incredible and they were my three most anticipated games from Annapurna this year, but If Found, Kentucky Route Zero, and The Pathless picked up the slack.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
expected at this point. really excited for 12 Minutes and The Artful Escape. hopefully they don't get pushed too far into next year

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
as they themselves point out, expected it considering there was only release windows when the year is nearly done, so I wasn't expecting any of them

still very much looking forward to all of them, especially 12 Minutes!

Oct 16, 2020
Feels like I've been waiting a decade for 12 minutes. Such an amazing concept. Hopefully they manage to get it good and ready for early 2021.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
man, artful escape has been a long time coming. was first announced at MS' E3 conference back in 2017

hopefully delivers

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Really looking forward to 12 Minutes, so give it all the time it needs.

Didn't know it was a PC/Xbox exclusive though.