• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
If I recorded and released all my farts on albums I'd be known as the Buckethead of Fartophonics.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
I don't want to kink shame.
So.

HMMMMM.gif

OP
OP
Orange Piccolo
Feb 1, 2018
Texas
Calling it an "anime voice actress" is a bit misleading considering it seems to be a lady who has mostly worked on dojin and adult stuff

Then again, after Ishuzoku Reviews, who can say?
She doesn't even have a MAL page so "anime voice actress" might be a little bit too grandiose a title to open this thread with, I don't know. xd wacky japan tho dudes
I had assumed she was someone of note, otherwise they wouldn't be able to market her name the way they seem to be doing.

If she's a nobody, then I guess fart fetishists aren't very picky.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Is this one of those things, like the internet of the microwave, where we will be looking back at this 15 years from now and wonder how the fuck we even managed to live a single day without it?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What you baka gaijins have to understand is that this is just another reason why Japan is far ahead of us.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Just burn the entire industry to the ground. There's no coming back after this.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
thanks OP, I was getting desperate for new content after not being able to buy the soldout Belle Delphine GamerGirl condoms

bella2.jpg

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ok we need this in the next Yakuza game

Oct 25, 2017
I was blowing through some threads earlier and I almost passed this one and man, I'm glad I didn't because it's a complete gas. And to think, it almost squeaked by me.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Not gonna lie, if I could sell my fart sounds online and make a living from it, I'd do it 24/7. Barely sleeping. Just eating beans and farting into a microphone.