• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
www.kotobukiya-collection.com

コトブキヤ コレクション ONLINE 2022 [Winter]|KOTOBUKIYA

コトブキヤの最新情報を体験するオンラインイベント。コトブキヤコレクション特設サイト。 An online event where you can experience the latest information on Kotobukiya.

wRZttOS.jpg

HmOIYNr.jpg

First thought was "who willed these into existence?" followed by "Wait, these didn't exist 10 years ago?"

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Hasbro has seemingly been very happy with the My Little Pony and GI Joe bishoujo lines, so I'm not surprised they want to expand the Kotobukiya partnership to other franchises.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
They don't transform?

So it's literally just Optimus Prime/Megatron but as anime girls with Zettai ryōiki?

Wack.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's not even the Transformer anime girls I'm talking about.

If you know you know

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There's an official Transformers manga where they transform by kissing little girls

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder, female transformers are canonically trans women! Optimus and Megatron looking great!

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
This thread has some information that I think I'll just pass on and not even google.
The designs look nice btw

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Wouldn't be the first time an 80's property was given this treatment

fghfghfgh.jpg

At least the design for Optimus is cute. *shrug*

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
if i've learned anything about anime its that any object or animal can also be sold commercially as an adolescent girl

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Ah yes anime girl statues. A financial black hole from which many an anime fan does not emerge.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Years ago I bought Wonder Woman and Supergirl black outfit variant from this bishoujo line, when I still used to collect figures. Well I only bought 11 in total, so not really a big collector. Hobby is just too expensive.