• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/animaniacs-revived-at-hulu-2-season-order-1071663

Twenty years after it wrapped its run on The WB Network, Hulu, Warner Bros. Animation and Amblin Television are reviving Peabody Award-winning animated comedy Animaniacs with a two-season, straight-to-series order at Hulu.

Under the deal, Hulu has also landed the library rights to Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, the subsequent Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain, and the complete Tiny Toon Adventures collection. Those episodes are available to stream now, with the new Animaniacs set to begin rolling out in 2020 in what Hulu is billing as its first original series made specifically for families.

Steven Spielberg will executive produce alongside Warner Bros. Animation president Sam Register, Amblin Television co-presidents Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank. Fan favorite characters like Pinky and the Brain will also return alongside the Warner brothers Yakko and Wakko and sister Dot.

2018 SAVED.

Last edited:

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
goodidea.jpg

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that's amazing! I wonder who is producing the actual animation work. Man I hope it's TMS.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
First impression.

"Oh fuck, how cool"

20 seconds later.

"Oh... oh no.... no no no... it will look like garbage, bad CGI digital drawn garbage like most stuff today, noooooo"

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Great, great news. Time to marathon the hell out of Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.

Now what about Freakazoid?

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
So uhm...How does anyone else in the world get this? Exclusive to a provider which is exclusive to one country is kinda shitty

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
Yes!
I hope they continue with hyper local and industry jokes. It gave me the song I link to most

It's genuinely the best explainer for Variety speak out there

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This will be like Ducktales where I convince my nephews to watch it because *I* wanna watch it for that sweet nostalgic joy.

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to look like a shitty flash cartoon with a simplified art style and there's no chance it'll be as funny. I have well below low expectations