• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Alright people- let's get this going.
I'm running a simple voting tournament for best species in animal crossing. I'm only including villager species, not visitors and crooks like Tom Nook.

Round 2

Cats vs. Kangaroos
Rosie_NH.png
latest

Cows vs. Frogs
Tipper_NewLeaf.png
latest

Penguins vs. Horses
latest
latest

Squirrels vs. Hippos
594f1714d6ee75d3b35b9e4e87b78dbf.png

Dogs vs. Cubs
latest
latest

Birds vs. Eagles
latest
latest

Bull vs. Octopi
Octavian_NH.png

Alligator vs. Ostriches
latest
latest

Goats vs. Ducks
Chevre_NH.png

Rabbits vs. Elephants
Carmen_NL.png
latest

Tiger vs. Pigs
Acnlvillager320.png
latest

Hamster vs. Lions
latest

Chickens vs. Anteaters
latest

Wolves vs. Mice
latest

Rhinos vs. Bears
latest
latest

Deer vs. Monkeys

This is the big round, guys. Lets see some blood!

Follow the link below to complete the survey and see who comes out on top!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Bumping for more votes. I gave a good amount though. I wish I knew how to share the results live.

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
image0.png

These two are duking it out hard!

Quite the bloodbath. It's two against one with koalas, but they are dishing it right back!

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Just got Isabella at my place and I hate her. This is my first animal crossing but she seems like a snitch and not really feeling her design at all.

The kangaroo looks cool. I haven't got any of these guys at my island yet. Got a cow, pig, bunnies and a penguin so far.

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Just got Isabella at my place and I hate her. This is my first animal crossing but she seems like a snitch and not really feeling her design at all.

The kangaroo looks cool. I haven't got any of these guys at my island yet. Got a cow, pig, bunnies and a penguin so far.
I'm not including Isabelle, Tom nook, and others in this since they are Static/unique species.

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Polls are closing in a couple hours. It's very close for kangaroo vs koala and anteater vs gorillas.

image0.png

image1.png

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I actively dislike both anteater and gorilla villagers so that was a tough one

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Easy, Koala, Sheep and Anteater, no questions asked, this isn't even a debate.

Sheep honestly should be top tier best species in AC.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Oh look, all the WRONG choices are winning

Truly can't believe people prefer fucking DUCKS instead of the godly species that are SHEEPS. The lack of taste jumped out.
Stella, Vesta, Pietro, the list goes on making them such amazing villagers to have around. They look incredibly cute and fluffy, have great character design, and lovely personalities.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Truly can't believe people prefer fucking DUCKS instead of the godly species that are SHEEPS. The lack of taste jumped out.
Stella, Vesta, Pietro, the list goes on making them such amazing villagers to have around. They look incredibly cute and fluffy, have great character design, and lovely personalities.
Ducks are adorable. Sheep are ugly af.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Ducks are adorable. Sheep are ugly af.

Ducks have creepy eyes and and their proportions are completely out of whack making them look ridiculous and ugly with that gigantic round head of theirs. Sheep are fluffy and well-proportioned, they're the chonks of AC, they're the aesthetically superior species, and that's my final say on this matter.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I would have picked sheep if they still wore scarves in New Horizons. Not too big on gorillas or anteaters in general but I do like Boone. Same for koalas vs kangaroos but with Alice.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
sheep lose points now that they're not wearing scarves anymore

That's the only point I'll concede. It is true that their status was even better back when they were wearing scarves and not ugly sweaters. They still remain amazing though. Especially against ducks, that should be a no-brainer.

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
Welp. Polls closed. Interesting results..... lol.

Koalas and kangaroos resulted in a tie after an intense back-and-forth bout.

image1.png

So I settled it in a randomizer.
And Kangaroos won!

image0.png

Anteaters beat out gorillas and ducks beat sheep. They will be moving on to the next round as well!

image2.png

OP
OP
TrueSloth

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna close the poll tomorrow and post the final results for round 2! Some things seem decisive right now, but it can change! And there are still some splits that need to be broken.