• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Do the mushrooms change for rounds 2&3 of the Mario event? Done all the items for round 1 and don't know if I should keep collecting or not.

Also, 300 max cap on the inventory is just about right for: 20 of each fish/bug and 10 of each fruit/shell - as long as you don't have too many red snapper/beetle/bass

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There aren't any stretch goals for this, right? I keep getting the pink dot on the goal list icon, sometimes after finishing a Chip Challenge, sometimes randomly

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Life is simple now. Talk only to a few friends I haven't talked much to yet (i.e. not maxed out). Spend my time by the beach fishing. I could get used to this.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get that one without the rod, since I only need about 25 more. I may miss the one about fishing a 95cm Red Snapper, though.

Yeah, I didn't THINK I'd get it...But I'm at 122/125 and will hit 125 on the next cycle.

I SUPER hope they do another fishing event after this. And I want it to be MORE involved. Because it's actually super fun.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I didn't THINK I'd get it...But I'm at 122/125 and will hit 125 on the next cycle.

I SUPER hope they do another fishing event after this. And I want it to be MORE involved. Because it's actually super fun.

I'm worried the next fishing event will be at the river, which I'm actively avoiding since it has started crashing my iPad there again.

jts

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh god I got all confused and thought the fishing tourney ended in the morning of sunday to monday (europe) and when I woke up in the middle of the night just after 5AM I went and fish to get my final 2 clownfish to complete the goal haha. Didn't set an alarm or anything but before going to sleep said to myself I would do it if I wake up at that time, and then I actually remembered it. Since I was wake I painfully did the requests for 2 non-maxed up animals as well.

Just my surprise now when I see the fishing tourney is still on and I got it wrong by a whole day LOL

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Oh god I got all confused and thought the fishing tourney ended in the morning of sunday to monday (europe) and when I woke up in the middle of the night just after 5AM I went and fish to get my final 2 clownfish to complete the goal haha. Didn't set an alarm or anything but before going to sleep said to myself I would do it if I wake up at that time, and then I actually remembered it. Since I was wake I painfully did the requests for 2 non-maxed up animals as well.

Just my surprise now when I see the fishing tourney is still on and I got it wrong by a whole day LOL
waking up at 5 am for one sparkle stone is dedication

Semajer

Oct 27, 2017
Will the tourney nets I haven't used be removed from my inventory after the event has finished? The English text says they will be "unavailable" after.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
The triangle shades are part of the craftable items! Gotta a pair being made right now. I can almost recreate my summer New Leaf outfit now.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I saw a Tuna up for sale for 500,000 bells and i'm tempted to buy it just to set a dumb goal for myself lol

the guy whose market box it is would probably get a kick out of that too :D

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
This is a bit of a long shot but... does anyone here have pure flowers? I could breed them myself and cross-polinate in my own garden, but then nobody gets extra friend powder.

In particular I'm looking for:

-Pure Purple Pansy
-Pure Coral Pansy
-Pure Blue Pansy

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
How do I tell? I have a garden full of all flower colours but no idea if they're pure
Its actually not easy to tell, but it rarely happens randomly since pure flowers often come from a seed that is created by cross-polinating two flowers of the same colour... and even then you only get a pure result 25% of the time.
You test for purity by cross-polinating with the default Lloid seeds. If you get an unexpected colour it means that the planted flower has a dormant colour and is impure.

Which was your animal crossing name again? I can check your garden for you.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Campers today were like: "Oh, you need 20+ more essence to tier 5 the final amenity. WELL HERE YOU GO!"

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Its actually not easy to tell, but it rarely happens randomly since pure flowers often come from a seed that is created by cross-polinating two flowers of the same colour... and even then you only get a pure result 25% of the time.
You test for purity by cross-polinating with the default Lloid seeds. If you get an unexpected colour it means that the planted flower has a dormant colour and is impure.

Which was your animal crossing name again? I can check your garden for you.

Mr Klaw (08974195469)