• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Plus crafting some of the stuff gives you a bunch of candy canes from the timed goals so the cost of some items doesn't end up nearly as bad as it looks at first.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
1110 tickets, 300 tickets among rewards, so 810 effective cost (do bow tree, fireplace or snowman last)

Event lasts 25 days, so on average you need to earn 32 candy canes per day to get everything, which probably means between 20 and 30 animal requests per day.

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I made a start.

fNopwxV.jpg

300 canes for the later items is alot though.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This Christmas event seems great, and pretty fair. Honestly the game in general feels pretty fair, I almost want to give them some money but the mtx costs are abit crappy value. The starter bundles seem okay. 99p one I was more than happy to spend some Google Rewards balance on but the rest feel barely justifiable.

I hope they expand out the challenges and regularly add to them, along with regular expansion of areas and do fair bundle packs for mtxs. My partner and I are enjoying the game, it's a fun distraction and we've already spent a good few hours tapping away at it - can't really complain for free.

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone actually look at other people's campers?

Not so much at the campers, but I do look at the campsites. I really like what some of you are doing there.

Collecting candy canes seems rather effortless. I started a regular craft thinking that it would take a while but that's not the case at all. Ah well in another two hours the holiday happiness can commence.

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing something? Canes only seem to be available as bonus rewards for regular requests, so they're not guaranteed, right? Collecting 810 is gonna take alot of commitment.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Question: if I put a structure in (like the streets) that can raise cool levels to 15, can I then replace my cool tent with something else to start raising other levels, while maintaining cool animals at up to level 15?

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Question: if I put a structure in (like the streets) that can raise cool levels to 15, can I then replace my cool tent with something else to start raising other levels, while maintaining cool animals at up to level 15?

Yes. As long as it's built the cap applies - doesn't need to be deployed

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
even is out, but no new animals yet, right?

edit: finally added the second level to the camper. plaid on plaid on plaid

photo_2017-11-30_16-24xbst.jpg

Last edited:

jakoo

Oct 27, 2017
Am I missing something? Canes only seem to be available as bonus rewards for regular requests, so they're not guaranteed, right? Collecting 810 is gonna take alot of commitment.

For what it's worth though, you seem to get back some of the canes via the Goals menu. That softens the blow a bit.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
So how do you get the red stuffed stocking? It doesn't show up in the crafting menu, or as a reward under timed goals.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
to anyone who also plays super mario run, there's also a holiday event where you kill gold goombas and fill stamp cards to get some holiday decorations

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Done some of the early Xmas items. Getting to the 50+ items now. Will wait until I can do the snow globe and street lamp as they're net 20 candy canes because you get 80 back. Then the tree I think

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
I like the way this has been implemented, as it's own sub-section seperate from the main furniture section of the catalogue and with its own currency. Should be fun to collect without getting in the way of everything I'm currently working on.

Snkfanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Cannot for the life of me get people on my friends list to click that assist button 5 times lol. Only needed one more person for today and no go lol.

IceMarker

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Hey AC-ERA, I need more friends for goals, seeing cool camps, and trading market boxes. Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm already lv. 22 and loving this game!

ID:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Pimienta

Oct 25, 2017
Hey AC-ERA, I need more friends for goals, seeing cool camps, and trading market boxes. Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm already lv. 22 and loving this game!

ID:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I added you and Dineren. Name's Atilio in-game

My ID: 79796812661

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
People probably already know this, but fruit doesn't disappear when you shake them on the ground. So shake them, and leave them if you don't need them. The tree will still grow more in 3 hours. That way you save space in your bag by not having a ton of fruit in it, and if you need it at any given point, you have 6 of them (12 for apples and oranges) waiting for you.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't believe cool essences are ever at the quarry tbh

I mean like... I know they should be, but I've seen every essence EXCEPT cool, and it's frustrating

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
got my first level 10 friendship. how to increase the cap this time? for 7 to 10 i built the tents, and now i have level 2 tents, i thought that would increase the cap to 15. do i have to build the picnic set, tree swing, etc?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
got my first level 10 friendship. how to increase the cap this time? for 7 to 10 i built the tents, and now i have level 2 tents, i thought that would increase the cap to 15. do i have to build the picnic set, tree swing, etc?

To hit level 10, you need to craft the tier 1 stuff.
To hit level 15, you need to upgrade the tier 1 tents to the max level (3) and then craft the tier 2 tents.
To hit level 20, you need to upgrade the tier 2 tents to max level (5) and then craft the tier 3 tents.

It's a SUPER arbitrary resource sink. To craft the tier 2 tents, it takes 48 hours + materials, then you level it to 4, then to hit level 5 takes another 48 hours + materials. THEN you have to spend 72 hours + materials for the tier 3 stuff. It's....A shitty system.

E: For info sake, it's 192 hours to get a tier 1 tent to minimum level tier 3 tent. Add another 72 hours to that to max a tier 3 tent.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To hit level 10, you need to craft the tier 1 stuff.
To hit level 15, you need to upgrade the tier 1 tents to the max level (3) and then craft the tier 2 tents.
To hit level 20, you need to upgrade the tier 2 tents to max level (5) and then craft the tier 3 tents.

It's a SUPER arbitrary resource sink. To craft the tier 2 tents, it takes 48 hours + materials, then you level it to 4, then to hit level 5 takes another 48 hours + materials. THEN you have to spend 72 hours + materials for the tier 3 stuff. It's....A shitty system.

E: For info sake, it's 192 hours to get a tier 1 tent to minimum level tier 3 tent. Add another 72 hours to that to max a tier 3 tent.
wow, that's gonna take a long time.