• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how often the shops at Market Place switch out? Is it like twice a day or something? I assumed they switched when villagers change places but it doesn't look like it always happens. I haven't seen Labelle yet and I'd like to get some glasses for my villager.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how often the shops at Market Place switch out? Is it like twice a day or something? I assumed they switched when villagers change places but it doesn't look like it always happens. I haven't seen Labelle yet and I'd like to get some glasses for my villager.

Every 6 hours. I know it rotates at 1PM EST, so add/sub 6 hours from that accordingly.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
I'm just trying to help you newbies out. I'm almost at level 50. 10 Squid for 200 bells is a good deal, especially if you don't feel like grinding for fish for hours.
So maybe you can answer this...
eUOqIW6_d.jpg

Flooring in this category, can it only be used in the Camper?

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
This I'm sure has been answered but I've searched the last few pages. How do I swap certain villagers in and out? I have 10 or 11 now and I want to get them in.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So what is the best strategy with amenities? I had just gone natural since I preferred that style, but I've already hit the max level for a number of animals so I'll have to switch at some point. Is it best to level up one style completely and then swap to the next or is it best to cycle through the lower level tents to boost everyone's level cap as you go? Kind of regretting building the picnic set now since if feels like I may have wasted those resources.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So what is the best strategy with amenities? I had just gone natural since I preferred that style, but I've already hit the max level for a number of animals so I'll have to switch at some point. Is it best to level up one style completely and then swap to the next or is it best to cycle through the lower level tents to boost everyone's level cap as you go? Kind of regretting building the picnic set now since if feels like I may have wasted those resources.

Hey now, I have been saving for the picnic set these past two days, don't go ruining this for me now!

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've built the first level of each amenity, so uncapped all of the animals to 10. I'll probably do the same for the second stage amenities - i.e. level everything up to at least level 1 there first.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
I built a cool looking street mostly for Cherry but that turned out to be a mistake since her thirst for cool stuff knows no limits and she dared mention I should buy a car now. Apparently that camper isn't good enough, huh.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i spent the leaf tickets to expand crafting space, is it also a good idea to spend some to add item storage? i keep running out of it but at the same time it's not that hard to sell it and then get what you need later

Last edited:

empty feat

Oct 29, 2017
Yorkshire, UK
i spent the leaf tickets to expand crafting space, is it also a good idea to spend some to add item storage? i keep running out of it but at the same time it's not that hard to sell it and then get what you need later
You get more storage space as you level up, so it stops being much of a problem. But then again leaf tickets are so easy to come by, don't worry about spending them.

On that note, everyone make sure you connect to a Nintendo account, you get a bunch of leaf tickets and easy money/ crafting materials.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I caught a Koi fish on accident. I was going to leave the area but I accidentally tapped on the water. The fish was actually far away so I was just going to pull my line in and leave but it started swimming towards the line and I said "well, I guess I could use a flounder...".

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
My wife has picked this up and is in need of some friends.

7272 4740 906

Will go through the document as well and start adding people from here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to see your tickets - request etc? I want bunny but they leave in an hour and the last item will take 3 hours to craft.

So I either spend 30 leaf tickets to finish the item now, or one of those tickets that brings someone to an area. But I don't know how many I have, or if I can buy them (and if they're more than 30 tickets..)

Separately is it just me that finds the quarry badly designed? First you need a lot of friends which is difficult for some unless they just expect you to friend up with randoms because you can't communicate anyway. Then you have to individually request help from at least 10-15 people. They should have a quicker way to just ask all your friends to help or something

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Is there any way to see your tickets - request etc? I want bunny but they leave in an hour and the last item will take 3 hours to craft.

So I either spend 30 leaf tickets to finish the item now, or one of those tickets that brings someone to an area. But I don't know how many I have, or if I can buy them (and if they're more than 30 tickets..)

Separately is it just me that finds the quarry badly designed? First you need a lot of friends which is difficult for some unless they just expect you to friend up with randoms because you can't communicate anyway. Then you have to individually request help from at least 10-15 people. They should have a quicker way to just ask all your friends to help or something
You can call an animal to an area and it'll show you how many call requests you have left before you use it.

And yeah, it would be nice to be able to mass request help for the quarry. It would also be nice to have a more intuitive way to view what's in your friend's marketplaces. Or maybe just have an actual marketplace where you can browse everyone's items at once.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
You get more storage space as you level up, so it stops being much of a problem. But then again leaf tickets are so easy to come by, don't worry about spending them.

On that note, everyone make sure you connect to a Nintendo account, you get a bunch of leaf tickets and easy money/ crafting materials.
Why do people say Leaf Tickets are easy to come by? I don't even have 1000 at lv 55 after not spending any (except 1 on the stretch goals). The log-ins have no significant flow on them and we are unsure if we need them in the holiday events.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

I don't think they have to physically be around for you to invite to the camp... do they? Pretty sure they don't

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
No but if they aren't about you have to spend a ticket to call them.
Are you certain? I thought the call tickets are just to bring them over so you can give them gifts and such. I'm almost positive I have invited animals when they weren't present at any of the points of interest. Might be hallucinating though.

empty feat

Oct 29, 2017
Yorkshire, UK
Why do people say Leaf Tickets are easy to come by? I don't even have 1000 at lv 55 after not spending any (except 1 on the stretch goals). The log-ins have no significant flow on them and we are unsure if we need them in the holiday events.
But you've managed to play to lv 55 without spending a ticket, so they're far from essential. Other than unlocking the other two crafting slots I would say they're pretty pointless rn.

1000 is a healthy amount going into any event, but yeah I can see why you'd prefer to hold some back since we don't know what's to come.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, think I "optimized" my camp for the time being. 2 of each essence, 2 wood, 3 steel, 1 cotton (because I don't have 2 available yet), 1 paper, 1 preserves. I have a SOMEWHAT healthy stream now if I play enough.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, think I "optimized" my camp for the time being. 2 of each essence, 2 wood, 3 steel, 1 cotton (because I don't have 2 available yet), 1 paper, 1 preserves. I have a SOMEWHAT healthy stream now if I play enough.

What do you mean? Do different animals give different things? not sure that's a rabbit hole I want to go down, might just stick with animals I like..

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think they have to physically be around for you to invite to the camp... do they? Pretty sure they don't
no, they don't. once you've crafted all the items you can invite them to your camp from the contacts menu at the bottom. you only need to use a call ticket if you want to bring them to an area to do requests

MattD

Nov 4, 2017
I bought the small launch celebration pack. Used all 120 tickets on more inventory space. $4 well spent imo.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
What do you use natural essence on? I'm almost full on it and don't know what to do but sell it
It is used to craft some furniture and the natural amenities (like the natural tents and picnic set). I wouldn't recommend selling it because I'm definitely low on it and can't craft some stuff because of it.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
What do you use natural essence on? I'm almost full on it and don't know what to do but sell it
crafting. you'll need a bunch for the natural theme tent + amenities crafting and upgrades (10-30 each). random other natural-theme items use essences too, like the pizza that requires 60 preserves and 3 natural essences

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
"One more yellow perch, come on... good, this time the river looks full of them."

"You caught a rare black bass!" Go away, need a perch. "You caught a rare rainbow trout!" Neat but please give me a perch. "You caught a rare koi!" ...I just wanted a perch.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
I've enjoyed the game so much I've rocketed to level 20 in just a couple days, but something does make me sad.

The selection of animals is kind of disappointing, and is it always the same for everyone?

Drelkag

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to leave some love for this game. I'm enjoying putting ten minutes or so in the game twice a day when I can.

The different types of essence/resources villagers gives is one of the better ways I can imagine adapting AC for mobile.

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone please help me out in the quarry? I just need 1 more person to help!

7039 4694 306

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"One more yellow perch, come on... good, this time the river looks full of them."

"You caught a rare black bass!" Go away, need a perch. "You caught a rare rainbow trout!" Neat but please give me a perch. "You caught a rare koi!" ...I just wanted a perch.
lol if only you were my friend! I had so many perch this morning that I put two batches of 3 on sale (at min price of course)