• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can you do activities like fishing, collecting fossils, etc. like in the others? Do you earn Money the same way?

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I've added a bunch of you guys that are posted earlier in the week. Here's mine!

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if new fish are revealed as you progress in level? Or maybe I got extremely lucky to catch a tuna. Hmm. I think I'm starting to access that cycle of repetitiveness since it's taking forever to level up each contact now.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I've lost progress in this game 4 times. In the beginning, in what I concider tutorials. Each time I had to do something else on my app, and every time I had to talk to the same character again, place the same sofa again, place the same tent again.

Is this normal?

Norgler

Nov 13, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of interaction between players and there being absolutely no communication. I feel like animals crossing should be a social game. Trading items, chatting, minigames, catchphrases and leaving notes. They should have added the miitomo social aspects as well.

It just feels so lonely with how it is now and I don't really see any point in telling friends to play it.

Last edited:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
48 hour craft timers are depressing. I've got a bunch of villagers about to hit 10 and won't be able to level them for a while.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I've lost progress in this game 4 times. In the beginning, in what I concider tutorials. Each time I had to do something else on my app, and every time I had to talk to the same character again, place the same sofa again, place the same tent again.

Is this normal?
Is the app crashing on you? Any error codes?

Innuendo84

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to catch the rarest fish (Rainbow trout, Blowfish, Football fish and Tuna) by rod (not by consumable nets). Probability is insanely small with nets so it has to be even smaller with rod.

Jak

Nov 3, 2017
Just uninstalled.

Was so hyped for this game but the terrible navigation and loading times have made it unplayable for me, I'll just hold my breath for a switch release.

I love Animal Crossing as a franchise but the mobile transition feels like a stripped and soulless version.

Alrus

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I have a sorta dumb question about amenities. Are their effect on friendship level permanent? As in, if I decide to switch my sporty tent for a cute one, sporty animals will still be able to level past 7 (or more) ? I have a bunch of essence I'd like to spend.

I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of interaction between players and there being absolutely no communication. I feel like animals crossing should be a social game. Trading items, chatting, minigames, catchphrases and leaving notes. They should have added the miitomo social aspects as well.

It just feels so lonely with how it is now and I don't really see any point in telling friends to play it.
Yeah, not many people are taking advantage of the Market Boxes, which is just about the one significant value that Friends offer in this game.

I'm hoping that more features and content are added in updates, because the game as it is can't hold most people's attention past a week at best.

Yeah, not many people are taking advantage of the Market Boxes, which is just about the one significant value that Friends offer in this game.

I'm hoping that more features and content are added in updates, because the game as it is can't hold most people's attention past a week at best.

Market Box is underrated. Mostly crazy prices for rare items, but I use it to stock common items at the minimum 200 bell price for others who ran out and don't have time to quickly farm. Makes me feel good when I notice somebody grabbing the 10 conch shells or 10 pale chubs.

Add me: 51185826092

Also,

Top 5
Cherry
Kid Cat
Peanut
Angus
Goldie

Bottom 5
Eloise
Eloise
Eloise
Eloise
Eloise

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
This is my first dive into AC. I was into it, and really liked the eagle dude and his lines...then found someone new who's spouting the same lines.

I thought they were unique. The fact that they're not is a huge bummer and now I don't even know if I want to play. The illusion is broken.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Market Box is underrated. Mostly crazy prices for rare items, but I use it to stock common items at the minimum 200 bell price for others who ran out and don't have time to quickly farm. Makes me feel good when I notice somebody grabbing the 10 conch shells or 10 pale chubs.

Add me: 51185826092

Also,

Top 5
Cherry
Kid Cat
Peanut
Angus
Goldie

Bottom 5
Eloise
Eloise
Eloise
Eloise
Eloise
You somehow spelled Apollo wrong 5 times

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

The sweet spot for common items in my inventory is about 6, I feel. So any time I go over 6 of anything I list it in twos or threes at the minimum price. People often seem to buy them so I guess it's doing its job!

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
Things that are kinda annoying:
- when buying something you can't see if you already own it
- you can't see your stock levels when browsing market places
- you can only see but can't interact with a market place on the friends list
- not being able to sort/arrange items
- not being able to try clothes on
- not being able to send a quarry request to all friends
- not being able to back out of selling an item when you have no more space (sometimes I'd rather drop what I just picked up rather than having to sell something I already have)
- lack of cataloging for fish/bugs/fruit/items
- no fossils. Could make a cool game for friends, like you all have to obtain a different piece to make a whole skeleton
- not being able to see certain items in your inventory (nets, calling cards, etc)
- an item not marking as owned whilst it's crafting
- how you can't return to your position in Contacts when checking crafting details for a required items
- how the friends list returns to the top once interacted with
- how the game doesn't send me notifications when items have finished crafting or the animal rotation has changed

... I'll stop there

Beatboxtaun

Oct 25, 2017
Market Box is underrated. Mostly crazy prices for rare items, but I use it to stock common items at the minimum 200 bell price for others who ran out and don't have time to quickly farm.

I didn't think about it that way. I was thinking nobody would buy my things because they're common. I'll start doing that, too! Thanks!

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
You somehow spelled Apollo wrong 5 times
ZwDFda0_d.jpg

Apollo Defence Force checking in!

Owari

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just uninstalled.

Was so hyped for this game but the terrible navigation and loading times have made it unplayable for me, I'll just hold my breath for a switch release.

I love Animal Crossing as a franchise but the mobile transition feels like a stripped and soulless version.
Sounds like you need a better phone.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
If anyone wants to add me:
0057 6147 262

I'm liking the game. I wouldn't mind it having a museum where I can donate rare stuff to like in the original.

Owari

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got multiples of 10 of each bug and fish in my shop at the lowest prices! Come get your fish and bugs here!

Since the friends list is so limited, I've decided to go through and remove anyone who doesn't have anything in their marketplace yet or hasn't played in the past 24 hours. Sorry.

Down the line I'll be removing those who don't have anything in their camper.. so play the game!

Deleted member 30151

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

I will add people till my list is full. Please feel free to add me, it always pays off to have friends in these games. If Gundham is sending you a request, that's me.

Edit: Don't mean to be rough here, but I won't add people like Owari because this is a game to relax, no gambling hall.

Owari

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I will add people till my list is full. Please feel free to add me, it always pays off to have friends in these games. If Gundham is sending you a request, that's me.

Edit: Don't mean to be rough here, but I won't add people like Owari because this is a game to relax, no gambling hall.
No cheap fish for you :(

It's annoying to see people in here saying the game isn't "deep" enough for them when there is always plenty to do.

Customize your camper, get more requests done, get those mynintendo weeklies and stretch goals done. This game rules.

Nothing wrong with wanting purely active players in my friends list. Lol

Owari

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't wanted to sound mean, Owari. Guess this is more a matter of different play styles. I'm currently active in this game, but I don't know for how long and how often a day I start this App and how intense I play AC.
I'm just trying to help you newbies out. I'm almost at level 50. 10 Squid for 200 bells is a good deal, especially if you don't feel like grinding for fish for hours.

h8bit

Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
This game is fine but geeze, it's just Currency: The Game. On the other hand I'm glad it's giving the IP a bit more brand recognition. Hope we see a Switch game next year. In the mean time, back to New Leaf for me!

D6AMIA6N

Nov 8, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Owari, I would like to see your camp site, can you post a pic or invite me?

EDIT: I added a bunch of people on this page, please add me too! Thanks!

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
This is my first dive into AC. I was into it, and really liked the eagle dude and his lines...then found someone new who's spouting the same lines.

I thought they were unique. The fact that they're not is a huge bummer and now I don't even know if I want to play. The illusion is broken.
Their pretty unique in the actual games. And there are hundreds of villagers. Depending on their species and relation to you they act differently and like different activities or weather. This game is fine but it's a tiny little shell of what AC really is.

Last edited: