• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zeeman

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if the prize for the quarry updates after the 3 hour cycle, or just once a day? I've got bells there now but would rather wait for particular essences if I can.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
"You should come to mine, I've got this awesome pool table."
"Okay, sure. I love pool!"

"Whoa... I love it!"
"Cool, so why don't you take a seat whilst I put this pool table somewhere where you'll never see it again..."

(I feel kinda mean doing this)

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Here's my ID: 32162076859

Feel free to add me :D

Aldo, when the hackles do I get Cheri :(

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
5MvDttl_d.jpg

Fashion Crossing victors have already been decided, the rest of you can go home.

Oct 27, 2017
Newnan, GA
Man, you really have to pay attention to the build timer on the crafting items. I totally screwed myself by starting a 6 hour build at the beginning of my day. Now I really can't progress until the timer is up.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I spent 3400 bells on worn jeans just because they were a different kind of pants

WORN fuckin' JEANS

Anyway my Natural 1 tent is ready to go, I just need to wait for this Green Desk (or whatever) to finish crafting in a few hours so I can recruit Beau and get those sweet sweet bonuses

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Just started yesterday, game is making me want AC Switch even more.

Please be my friend

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
It has cloud saves. I used the game last night on my tablet and loaded it today on my phone and it synced over.
Sorry, I meant with Nintendo's consoles. I should have clarified further.

Have the connection issues eased up some? I'm dying to rob the land of its natural resources so I can make superficial friends!

DodgeAnon

Oct 25, 2017
Had lots of errors and sever issues earlier for a couple of hours but everything is working fine now *touches wood*

Rhuidan

Oct 27, 2017
Loving this game so far :)
FC: 70779019357

Added a whole bunch in the last 6 pages, feel free to add me

Last edited:

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
This game is like a bit sized Animal Crossing. I hope they add all of my favorite neighbors, especially Pashmina.

Add me: 7013 8972 256

Inturbulence

Oct 28, 2017
This is the first Animal Crossing I've ever played.... Just started and it feels a little... pointless? But it is very charming. So the goal is to just befriend animals and deck out my camp in style? Any tips for a complete newcomer?

Oh, my Friend ID is: 6957 7175 044

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
This is the first Animal Crossing I've ever played.... Just started and it feels a little... pointless? But it is very charming. So the goal is to just befriend animals and deck out my camp in style? Any tips for a complete newcomer?

Oh, my Friend ID is: 6957 7175 044
This is a streamlined F2P version of the series. While in the main games befriending the animals involves more than just giving them fruit/fish/bugs over and over, this is the primary way to advance in Pocket Camp. Giving them items rewards you with materials you can use to craft more furniture to entice more animals to visit your camp.

Last edited:

Mo0

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a hard cap on bugs or fish? I'm sort of curious what the mechanic is to get you to go away, whether it's a hard cap or only giving you cheap ones after a bit...

Or if it's just that you run out of requests and have to wait for those to come back.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a hard cap on bugs or fish? I'm sort of curious what the mechanic is to get you to go away, whether it's a hard cap or only giving you cheap ones after a bit...

Or if it's just that you run out of requests and have to wait for those to come back.
You have a limit for how many items that you can forage that you can hold. After you reach that limit, you'll have to sell some of the ones you already have.

There's a timer on the respawn of fish and bugs too. It's not too bad, but may get some people to go away after one round.

Lastly, you only have so many requests in each 3 hour cycle, unless you use a request ticket, so you don't really need to farm for items most of the time.