• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I've found 25 per fruit to sell very well, 50 per is doable. I always put 50 per on fish since they are the most annoying to get. I never sell bugs since they re spawn the fastest, but I'd imagine 50 per would work. Never sell rare stuff because nobody will ever buy it.
When you add a stack to the market is the price per unit or for the whole stack?

Dicer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Also is there a good resource to find how much items should sell for in the boxes...

I have a tuna and it says 50k bells

filkry

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, I bought KK Slider and I guess he's pretty much furniture. Would have been cooler to get him as a resident complete with conversations and requests, but I guess you buy a stool and you get what it says on the tin.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
this game is pretty good wow. I threw enough money at them to get K.K. and like 100 extra leaf tickets. Thanks Nintendo! I want this to be succesfull.

Also FYI Nintendo rewards has 100 free leaf tickets.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
The real game begins...

NkPymjm.jpg

... the waiting game.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This looks great from the 10 minutes I've played it.

I'm surprised (and a bit bummed) the game didn't let me add my crapload of Miitomo and Switch friends, but here's my code: 0688 1589 288.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
This is the closest we've come to a proper HD Animal Crossing and it's damn delightful. Truly surprised by how loyal it feels to the core series.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta stock up the tickets for KK

I think I'm enjoying it right now, but we will see.

Feel free to add me: 24627173459

Scythe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if you can eventually expand the campsite at all? It looks like you can add another amentity at Level 10. I'm enjoying this so far. Waiting for my cooooool tent.

Oct 26, 2017
Having a blast so far.

Does anyone know how I can get more fertilizer? I only have three and I don't want to waste them if it's next to inpossible to get any more.

And is there in app purchases other than the leaf tickets? That's the only store I've found

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Also is there a good resource to find how much items should sell for in the boxes...

I have a tuna and it says 50k bells

I've been listing my stuff for the minimum it will let me (assuming it starts at 100). If it's the rare stuff (1000+), I keep it. In case someone requests it for a quest later, I don't want to have to scrounge one up last minute.

E: Level 9. Bought some tickets and have KK and Nook now. Also expanding my storage because inventory space is clutch.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
If I delete my save and unlink my Nintendo account or whatever it's called, can I start a new save with my Nintendo account re-linked? I messed up on my in-game nickname and it won't let me change it.

qbicfeet

Oct 30, 2017
This has probably been answered several pages back (I'm admittedly too lazy to look for it), but what's the smartest thing to spend leaf tickets on as an early player? I'm level 4 with about 290 tickets right now. My own intuition tells me crafting slots is probably a wise choice, but I'd love to hear what the experts think.

Also, feel free to add me: 3565 1397 286

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
I've only played a little bit, would rather not play at work and I only saw it on the NA store super late last night. Already got one friend coming over to my campsite and working on the few others. It looks like I made a mistake with selling my first few items at the default price but luckily its just fruit and fish. Any defacto uses for the leaf tickets? Dont really wanna spend any USD on this game so hoping to use them efficiently

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
This has probably been answered several pages back (I'm admittedly too lazy to look for it), but what's the smartest thing to spend leaf tickets on as an early player? I'm level 4 with about 290 tickets right now. My own intuition tells me crafting slots is probably a wise choice, but I'd love to hear what the experts think.

Also, feel free to add me: 3565 1397 286

Crafting slots -> Inventory Slots -> Market Slots (if you've got good/active friends) OR Special Craftables (KK Slider, Nook, etc)

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Just started it, about 30 minutes in. I spent 400+ hours on New Leaf, I mean it's nof a Switch game but it isn't terrible. The cooldowns on shaking trees are strange though.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
PSA

Be sure to go invite everyone to help you with your quarry. In return lend a hand with there quarry if they have the shovel icon on your friend list. If there successful you get 100 bells in return!

qbicfeet

Oct 30, 2017
Crafting slots -> Inventory Slots -> Market Slots (if you've got good/active friends) OR Special Craftables (KK Slider, Nook, etc)
Interesting.

Assuming I burn through my early-game 300 or so tickets on slot upgrades, will I still be able to earn leaf tickets through regular gameplay at a fast enough rate to be able to buy the KK Slider/Tom Nook items within the 45-day period they are available, or will the progress still be slow enough that I'm pretty much forced to drop cash on the game if I want the premium stuff?

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is there no way to sort by which friends need help with the quarry or have items for sale?

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoarding tickets, I don't intend on ever purchasing any. Should I blow them all on Nook or are there actual uses for them that it's better for Nook not to exist in my camp?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoarding tickets, I don't intend on ever purchasing any. Should I blow them all on Nook or are there actual uses for them that it's better for Nook not to exist in my camp?

Both of the special people are a bit of a let down. I'd say you're best bet is to increase your inventory space and your crafting slots.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Its insane to collect every villager right? Pretty much impossible and a terrible grind. Just go after people I like?

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
If we're doing the friend code thing, I'll toss mine in.
1275 5299 632

Trying to unlock the quarry for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.