• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
Here's the possible western home screen icon found on Nintendo's European websites:

SQ_NSwitch_AnimalCrossingNewHorizons.jpg

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Those joycons aren't new...?

They're just blue and green, I already have those so I got excited.

EDIT: Green looks a different shade, same blue though

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer it when the game is not included since I want a physical copy anyway. In Europe it's likely going to be more expensive.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
OK yep I'm gonna get this definitely now that it comes with the game. Didn't plan to get 3 Switches in 3 years but this is too good to turn down. Nearly used a voucher for this before, glad I didn't now.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's amazing, but would be even more so if the console was white. If they come out with a similarly themed Lite console I'll go in balls deep.

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
I really want this, but with the (slightly) more powerful Switch coming sometime this year I'll probably hold off.

Mazz

Nov 11, 2017
Just in time, the cooling fan of my launch Switch started making some strange noises, I replaced with a new one that's even worse, I might grab the chance to replace the whole thing with this.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
8C3LUCn.png

confirmed 330 at game.

It's a little bit on the expensive side (basically the full £50 for a download of the game when a voucher puts it closer to £40) but that's what to expect from GAME really. At least the trade-in deal is tempting, though I'll wait and see how much it is elsewhere before ordering. Any closer to £300 is obviously the better.

EliR

Banned
Jan 22, 2020
It's a little bit on the expensive side (basically the full £50 for a download of the game when a voucher puts it closer to £40) but that's what to expect from GAME really. At least the trade-in deal is tempting, though I'll wait and see how much it is elsewhere before ordering. Any closer to £300 is obviously the better.

I'm guessing it's gonna be 400 euro for the mainland.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Ugh why'd it have to come with a digital copy in Europe... Would've much preferred either a lower price for just the Switch console, or the same price but with a physical copy bundled instead of a download code.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Preordered for the same of it since EB has a nice trade in deal. Ends up as being and $160AUD for the swap over which isn't too bad.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
If they go all in like this for Metroid Prime, consider me sold a 3rd Switch.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this looks gorgeous! :D I'm a bit bummed about the buttons and sticks being black though, I feel they would look better if they had the same beige color the dock has.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Very cute! I like the colors a lot! Very...fresh/clean looking? I'm hoping Ninty releases them separately.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
I don't even give a shit about AC nor do I even want a Switch, but I just kinda want to get it cause it looks awesome.

Jun 22, 2019
We accept you we accept you one of us one of us gooble gobble gooble gobble one of us one of us

I'll even be getting that Animal Crossing carrying case if I give in against my better judgement (and I'm totes gonna), so yeah guess I'm part of the club now.

Damn you Animal Crossing! Why do you scratch that itch so much?
(Especially considering how Stardew didn't do it for me.)

Murdy Plops

Banned
Dec 21, 2018

Is there a special trade in deal for this? I'm tempted to jump on this one.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
H O L Y F U CK

WANT.

But I don't feel much need to buy a new Switch :(

can they release the controllers in the UK at least?

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
I did the pre order at GAME. 369euros

Super duper expensive but my wife will be so happy for her bday! I hope im back to Spain on march

Brutalitops

Dec 6, 2017
Time to trade in my OG switch along with drifting joycons and get some that actually work!

$469AUD to buy, or $199 with old Switch trade. 269 for a 3 year old Switch is a fantastic price honestly