• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no. It's happening again.
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.
de7.gif

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
Seems like neighbors will run up to you and hand you lots of eggs

I think that's new, I don't remember it last year

Yeah, I think that is new. Presumably to give an additional source of eggs bearing in mind the event is shorter this year, but the 'egg requirements' are the same for people who didn't do the event last year.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I wonder if the purpose is really for them to give the player DIYs, but they just resort to eggs if you have them all already.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I got my Sanrio cards in the mail yesterday.
The new clothes are so cute!... but it's going to be a pain to only order 5 at a time.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I have not gotten my Golden Shovel and looked up the requirements to get it and how many Gulliver helps I have had so far. I counted the Gulliver-exclusive items I had, and I've only seen him 24 times....goddamn I still have a way to go until that sweet Golden Shovel.

Also fuck that stupid bunny. I'm glad he's here for less time than last year, but still fuck him. I clobbered him with the net yesterday. It doesn't do anything but make me feel somewhat better for a few seconds.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
The Nook Points have gone live in the NSO phone app. Looks like you get 10 a day. The poster costs 10, the doorplate is 40, carrying case is 60, and the framed photos are 100.

Oct 28, 2017
The Nook Points have gone live in the NSO phone app. Looks like you get 10 a day. The poster costs 10, the doorplate is 40, carrying case is 60, and the framed photos are 100.
Katrina's fortune can multiply the Nook Points you obtain when you click to redeem. So it may not take as long to get all the items as people may be thinking...

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Started playing again for the first time in months. Kinda disappointed that the updates haven't fleshed this game out more or made QoL fixes.

Also is there any point in exploring dream islands? It seems kinda pointless to me.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
The Sanrio cards got shadowdropped in the Nintendo UK site and of course were gone before I could even look
Thanks for the terrible rollout Ninty, you couldn't have made more pieces of card

plastic love

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 19, 2019
The Sanrio cards got shadowdropped in the Nintendo UK site and of course were gone before I could even look
Thanks for the terrible rollout Ninty, you couldn't have made more pieces of card
I spent plenty of time this weekend refreshing that store page not knowing if/when it was going to drop and I missed out, too.
A Wednesday afternoon, of all things... At least America knew when it would release.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
hey guys :)

um... yeah, it pretty basic but does someone want to visit my island and bring some oranges/apples/peaches? :D

I have cherries and pears.

PM me :D

Last edited:

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Whoops, I forgot about cherry blossom season, so I'll only have 3-4 pink trees this year I guess, lol.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Oh boy, 14 prom dresses to buy today one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one by one.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
That reminds me I still have spare cherry-blossom wand and cherry-blossom-trees wall DIYs from last year, if anyone needs 'em.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Hello everyone! So, I have an account-related question.

Background: My wife just got this game and has commandeered my Switch! I'm happy she's having fun with it, but this has led us to start looking for a second Switch, one with a new, bigger battery. She's going to keep our current, day-1 Switch, and I'm going to get the new one, whenever they're finally in stock. We are going to digitally buy new copies of this game, Mario Kart 8, and a year subscription of Family online service.

So the question is about removing my account from our current Switch so I can transfer it to the new one. Everything digital on our console was bought with my account, including Animal Crossing. She has been playing the game on her account. What will we need to do to get all of my games into a new Switch, but keep her save files in fact?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So the question is about removing my account from our current Switch so I can transfer it to the new one. Everything digital on our console was bought with my account, including Animal Crossing.
You shouldn't have to remove it entirely, just mark your new switch as primary system. The account can be connected to a primary and secondary.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Exciting to hear, thank you for the info! Her playing Animal Crossing won't affect me playing any games on a different console linked to my account?
Since you said you're buying a second copy, it should be fine. If you share a single digital copy the primary console playing a game will override the secondary trying to play it at the same time. So even with family online plan you wouldn't be able to visit each other's islands i believe.

Supposedly you can play different games at the same time, but I've had a little questioning on that with regard to the games where I'm a secondary. It shuts me down when the primary comes online, lol.

Nov 25, 2019
That reminds me I still have spare cherry-blossom wand and cherry-blossom-trees wall DIYs from last year, if anyone needs 'em.
Do you still have the wand available? It's the only seasonal recipe I have missed. Let me know what do you want!

All the new Bunny Day items are so good. The planter being able to be put on surfaces is a nice surprise, I don't know what I'll do.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Since you said you're buying a second copy, it should be fine. If you share a single digital copy the primary console playing a game will override the secondary trying to play it at the same time. So even with family online plan you wouldn't be able to visit each other's islands i believe.

Supposedly you can play different games at the same time, but I've had a little questioning on that with regard to the games where I'm a secondary. It shuts me down when the primary comes online, lol.
Awesome, thank you very much! We'll definitely go ahead and get the second digital copy to prevent that from ever happening. I travel for work several months out of the year, so I'd hate to interrupt her enjoyment from all the way across the country!

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Do you still have the wand available? It's the only seasonal recipe I have missed. Let me know what do you want!

All the new Bunny Day items are so good. The planter being able to be put on surfaces is a nice surprise, I don't know what I'll do.
I do. I don't need anything in return. I'm free to go online now, or otherwise let me know when's good.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta make sure I collect enough cherry-blossom petals to last. Up to 107 from the first day of collecting. 😂

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So I just now realized the Heart doorplate comes in a lot more colors than I thought. Can anyone help me finish the set? I still need these:

heart-doorplate-vv-light-blue.6a4c42d.png
heart-doorplate-vv-monotone.652c900.png
heart-doorplate-vv-orange.cf61481.png
heart-doorplate-vv-pink.a1a0c3a.png
heart-doorplate-vv-purple.7e26bbc.png

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Hello everyone! So, I have an account-related question.

Background: My wife just got this game and has commandeered my Switch! I'm happy she's having fun with it, but this has led us to start looking for a second Switch, one with a new, bigger battery. She's going to keep our current, day-1 Switch, and I'm going to get the new one, whenever they're finally in stock. We are going to digitally buy new copies of this game, Mario Kart 8, and a year subscription of Family online service.

So the question is about removing my account from our current Switch so I can transfer it to the new one. Everything digital on our console was bought with my account, including Animal Crossing. She has been playing the game on her account. What will we need to do to get all of my games into a new Switch, but keep her save files in fact?
You don't need to buy additional digital copies, or remove your account from her Switch. If they were purchased under your account, any account on her Switch can play those games (as long as that one is set as your "primary"), even if you're playing them on yours. You can play those same games on your Switch at the same time, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.