• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
My first order got cancelled, and nothing is showing up within 50 miles when I try to select an alternate location.

Glad I went with a second order now, though we will see if it lasts.

EDIT: Yep, second one just cancelled, oh well.

Oct 26, 2017
So after just over a year, who's everyone got on their island? Right now I'm rocking:

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

My favorite ATM is probably Static. I think he's pretty underrated. He's essentially a burnout metalhead squirrel with a bunch of guitars and stereos in his place. He's humorously self-deprecating about his age too. <3

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Was a total bust. I might try to physically go to the store after work but I doubt it'll work. Damn bots!

Oct 29, 2017
So after just over a year, who's everyone got on their island? Right now I'm rocking:

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

My favorite ATM is probably Static. I think he's pretty underrated. He's essentially a burnout metalhead squirrel with a bunch of guitars and stereos in his place. He's humorously self-deprecating about his age too. <3

Oh man, Stitches is my most wanted villager for sure. He's never been a camper, nor have I ever seen him on an island :(

Currently I have (first three in order of favorites, rest of the list can be any order except the final 3 that I wish would leave lol):

Coco (#1 favorite)
Hopkins (#2 favorite)
Ketchup (#3 favorite)
Pekoe
Octavian
Marina
Reneigh
Canberra (warming up to him, but don't love him)
Becky (god, please leave)
Bruce (he trash talked Coco and Hopkins, he must die)

I really want Stitches and Lucky, hoping for both someday.

Was a total bust. I might try to physically go to the store after work but I doubt it'll work. Damn bots!

Yeah, it's really disappointing. We have 3 targets in the immediate area so I'm going to check each one but I'm not holding out too much hope.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

ExK5Ba1VIAEF7xE

Dobie
Wendy
Sterling
Fauna
Punchy
Pietro
Ankha
Julian
Rilla
Octavian

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

Static is super cute!!! latest villager on mine.

Static
Tia
Kyle
Zell
Hamphrey
Gayle
Mathilda
Bluebear
Gonzo
Ankha

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Bumping this again. Got a couple more checked off and have some new pieces to offer as a trade. I forgot I had a bunch of extra statues.

--

So after nearly a year of collecting art I am itching to complete my collection. If anybody would like to trade art I have my duplicates listed below. If you would prefer to sell your art or you don't need any of mine I am willing to pay handsomely, 500,000 bells each. Feel free to DM or quote me here. Thanks.

For Trade:
Common Painting (3)
Famous Painting (2)
Glowing Painting (1)
Moody Painting (3)
Scary Painting (2)
Sinking Painting (2)
Glowing Painting (1)
Warrior Statue (2)
Amazing Painting (1)
Dynamic Painting (1)
Mystic Statue (1)
Familiar Statue (1)
Jolly Painting (1)
Worthy Painting (1)
Ancient Statue (2)
Motherly Statue (1)
Solemn Painting (1)

Need:
Detailed Painting
Great Statue
Rock-head Statue
Wild Painting Left

Edit: Updated as of March 26. Thanks to everybody who has been able to help thus far.

Last edited:

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

Current neighborhood is

Audie
Dobie
Colton
Raymond
Freya
Fauna
Deirdre
Lucky
Stitches
Sterling

I'll probably switch Freya out for a non-wolf Snooty, unless I come across Whitney. May also take in Shep over Colton eventually. Debating on cutting Stitches too eventually for a non-lazy, as I feel that personality tends to be the most repetitive. I do like them all overall though.

Edit: Former residents (and reasons left)

Pekoe (generic house)
Reneigh (Starter, generic house)
Nate (generic house, didn't care for)
Wendy (Audie)
Lolly (Too many normals, open for another personality)
Sprocket (Generic house)
Hazel (Didn't like, wanted to leave)
Wolfgang (Too many wolves, open for another personality)

Last edited:

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
My villagers right now are:

Zell
Butch
Marina
Drago
Twiggy
Snooty
Dom
Tammy
Claudia
Tybalt

Only Zell and Butch are left from my original 10. Tybalt is my most recent, but I love him and he's never leaving. I'd like to think Dom isn't leaving either, but I can't have two permanent jocks, so sadly he'll get the boot if another cool jock comes to the campsite. Twiggy, Drago, and Claudia are just hanging around until they ask to leave or an appropriate camper shows up to replace them. Snooty too, but with two snooties in town, she's second in line to be replaced after Claudia (they were gonna be swapped, but then Tybalt showed up as a second tiger). Good sisterlies are hard to come by, so while Tammy isn't permanent by any means, she will be sticking around until another good one comes to the campsite. Marina is really nice and I always wanted an octopus, but if another good normal visits then she may have to go.

Oh right I got the cards ready for pickup, so I'll probably scan Chai in to replace Twiggy soon. I haven't had an elephant yet and she's one of the better ones.

Last edited:

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

I have at the moment:

Zucker
Ketchup
Dobie
Kabuki
Genji
Whitney
Frita
June
Savannah
Raymond(the newest one who was in my campsite a month ago)

The only villagers who don't have their true homes are Zucker and Savannah. Savannah and maybe Whitney are going to be replaced by these Sanrio cuties I just picked up. The rest are permanent villagers(especially Ketchup, who shares my birthday)...maybe.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if any of the Sanrio villagers will take up residence yet. Maybe Toby to swap out with Colton and Marty to swap out Stitches. For now I'll focus on the items and go from there.

Edit: With Aggrestsuko included in Pocket Camp, I do wish there was a villager themed around that property added into the roster for everyone or as a promo card or something that's a little more accessible while everyone else fights it out for the Sanrio packs in stores.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
I got:

Biskit
Raymond
Bree
Mott
Patty
Chevre
Plucky
Marshal
Paolo

Plucky and Mott were my original two; they're not my favourites, and since they've been there since the beginning their houses are not great, but I like having the original ones there as a constant while the rest of the island is constantly changing. Not sure I want to switch anyone right now, it's a good gang.

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Bumping this again. Got a couple more checked off and have some new pieces to offer as a trade. I forgot I had a bunch of extra statues.

--

So after nearly a year of collecting art I am itching to complete my collection. If anybody would like to trade art I have my duplicates listed below. If you would prefer to sell your art or you don't need any of mine I am willing to pay handsomely, 500,000 bells each. Feel free to DM or quote me here. Thanks.

For Trade:
Common Painting (3)
Famous Painting (2)
Glowing Painting (1)
Moody Painting (3)
Scary Painting (2)
Sinking Painting (2)
Glowing Painting (1)
Warrior Statue (2)
Amazing Painting (1)
Dynamic Painting (1)
Mystic Statue (1)
Familiar Statue (1)
Jolly Painting (1)
Worthy Painting (1)
Ancient Statue (2)
Motherly Statue (1)
Solemn Painting (1)

Need:
Detailed Painting
Great Statue
Informative Statue
Robust Statue
Rock-head Statue
Wild Painting Left
Wild Painting Right

Edit: Updated as of March 23. Thanks to everybody who has been able to help thus far.
Hi, so I just checked and I have an Informative Statue, Robust Statue, and the Wild Painting Right. I normally wouldn't accept bells from era but I'm doing a ton of remodeling and could use some. Let me know.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I have, in order of moving in:
Audie*
Judy*
Sherb*
Fang*
Reneigh
Roald
Cherry
Flora
Raymond
Megan

*have portraits
If they ever release an amiibo card pack for the newbies I'll likely let them go once I have all their portraits

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

My current crew is:

Megan
Octavian
Judy
Ahnka
Cookie
Audie
Stitches
Étoile
Chai
Agnes

Last edited:

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

We have a few similar residents. I have (listed in order of how much I like them):

1) Bob - My absolute favorite
2) Raymond
3) Coco
4) Zucker
5) Stitches
6) Audie
7) Goldie
8) Cookie
9) Marina
10) Tia

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Hooray, my cards weren't poached by someone else. Just picked 'em up. I certainly don't mind giving away some of the furniture, but I don't time travel so what I can order is limited.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Hooray, my cards weren't poached by someone else. Just picked 'em up. I certainly don't mind giving away some of the furniture, but I don't time travel so what I can order is limited.
People are discovering the villagers are locked to the cards. So you can't have the new villagers move to someone else's island when they're in boxes like the other villagers.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think the points thing is live yet
You're right, it isn't. I've been obsessively checking for an update every day since they said "late March" if I recall correctly, but no dice so far.
Oh, I don't mess with any of that stuff.
Your best bet will probably be from a Treasure Island if you watch streams or a player based marketplace like Nookazon if you don't.

Actually, strike that. You'd better start messing with it, because these are the first untradable items introduced to the game, if we don't count items with a custom pattern.

Nov 25, 2019
My neighbors have never changed and won't change:

Boots, the jock alligator who does naruto-runs to say fit
Renée, the sisterly rhino who sings her heart out
Melba, the sweet koala who reads everywhere
Bianca, the peppy snow leopard who does zoomies all around
Zucker, the lazy octopus who checks every flower and bug on his lil' book
Chadder, the smug mouse who lifts weighs a lot
Antonio, the jock anteater who eats way too many chocolate donuts
Angus, the cranky bull who apparently loves umbrellas
Mathilda, the snooty kangaroo who does constant exercise and yoga
Julia, the snooty peafowl who inspects the statue of David too closely

I enjoyed this video about Animal Crossing from filmmaker / critic Karsten Runquist:

Nice video, thanks for sharing. I agree with him, the simplicity is what has won me over.

Got my Golden Shovel recipe today

I think that's all the Golden recipes
Congratulations, it's certainly one of the hardest. I still haven't help that drunk seagull that much.

You're right, it isn't. I've been obsessively checking for an update every day since they said "late March" if I recall correctly, but no dice so far.

Your best bet will probably be from a Treasure Island if you watch streams or a player based marketplace like Nookazon if you don't.

Actually, strike that. You'd better start messing with it, because these are the first untradable items introduced to the game, if we don't count items with a custom pattern.
What? That's the first time I hear about them having that limitation. Oh boy, that's gonna make many people angry.

Oct 28, 2017
What? That's the first time I hear about them having that limitation. Oh boy, that's gonna make many people angry.
I agree, utter BS. I really thought they would not be limited in that way. After making that post initially, I went to Nookazon to look them up to see if there are any on the market currently (hackers often have the items as soon as the data's unlocked in the game regardless of what Nintendo Intendos) and got rudely slapped in the face for my troubles.

Nov 25, 2019
I agree, utter BS. I really thought they would not be limited in that way. After making that post initially, I went to Nookazon to look them up to see if there are any on the market currently (hackers often have the items as soon as the data's unlocked in the game regardless of what Nintendo Intendos) and got rudely slapped in the face for my troubles.
Yeah. I mean, I don't really mind because it's only 6 total items so far, but I really don't like limiting things like that.

I still want to know how they'll work. 10 points daily with each item costing 10 or will they be more expensive/more ways to earn points.

Speaking of limited-items, does anyone have some NPC posters available? Specifically from the NPC currently on the game. Let me know what would you like in exchange for them :)

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

Al
Audie
Aurora
Dom
Erik
Fauna
Gloria
Pashmina
Raymond
Tangy

I'm happy with all of my villagers... except Al. He was the result of a failed villager hunt - I ran out of tickets and he is what the game punished me with. I still need one cranky so that I have all bases covered, so I am hoping to get Dobie at some point.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
That tweet is 100% correct because now that I'm not trying to find any specific fish, balloon or fossil I'm extremely likely to pick up "eggsactly" the amount I need.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't played New Horizons in so long. Might jump back in now that I got the Sanrio Amiibo cards.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
Anyone know how you get the golden axe? I know you have to break 100 axes, but what happens after that? Do you get the DIY in the mail the next day?

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I have crafted every single Bunny Day recipe since last year, why am I still going after these stupid eggs lol

I have literally no reason to do so, and here I am hitting rocks for eggs

Jan 10, 2019

Rosie
Jay
Cherry
Molly
Dom
Static
Fauna
Stitches
Marina
Maple

Audie
Diana
Dobie
Dom
Erik
Freya
Ketchup
Maple
Pashmina
Phil

I remember posting a list about a year ago that probably looked quite different. Audie, Phil, Maple and Ketchup have been around since what feels like forever. Diana and Dobie are the most recent ones and have only been around for a few weeks. If I'll let anyone go next it will probably be either Erik or Freya (love them both, though). Would absolutely love Ankha!

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I have crafted every single Bunny Day recipe since last year, why am I still going after these stupid eggs lol

I have literally no reason to do so, and here I am hitting rocks for eggs
I decided I'd go around collecting them today for the heck of it, but yeah I'm not gonna bother other days, lol.

Also the Bunny Day planter box is really nice. I wish I had more places on my island where it could fit in. So far I just put one in Twiggy's yard, but I think I'll gift one to Dom too.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had shooting starts tonight but no Celeste because of that damn rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.