• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Wish they'd add more Nook Miles achievements + new titles

For like, growing pumpkins, upgrading your storage or uploading a dream

They haven't added any since the diving update...

Nov 25, 2019
Wish they'd add more Nook Miles achievements + new titles

For like, growing pumpkins, upgrading your storage or uploading a dream

They haven't added any since the diving update...
The growing pumpkins is definitely strange, it seems like the obvious thing to do. Maybe it's related to the datamined crops? I mean, just like with the achievements related to fruits, they may have a "crops/veggies" one that they will release when/if the other vegetables come around.

Uploading dreams won't be an achievement since it's tied to the NSO suscription.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
So then, currently, we can get three types of seasonal recipes from balloons, until the end of November? Mush, Fall, and Harvest Bounty?

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Pro tip: Keep a stack of three mushrooms dropped near your house. Whenever you get the "pick 3 shrooms" Nook Miles+ task just pick them up and drop them again for an easy clear.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yooooooo Bandai is releasing some little AC figures next year.

2565696.jpeg

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
This stuff tied to balloons is insane. I havent farmed but have been popping them when I play and I Havent gotten even 1 recipe. There has to be a better way

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I don't really blame ya. Balloon farming ain't the most thrilling thing in the world. Just wondering who would charge only $2.50 for them! Seems like you got a deal.

I tried. I have farmed up all the others, but I farmed balloons for HOURS and never got a single maple DIY - and I still haven't. $2.50 was a steal. Just search on eBay.

Nov 25, 2019
I only a maple recipe left, I'm almost free of the balloon hell.

By the way, if anyone needs, I can craft any item of the fall sets (except for the Maple Stool I'm missing). I know it's not the same as having the recipe yourself, but if you want an item to decorate, I can help.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So then, currently, we can get three types of seasonal recipes from balloons, until the end of November? Mush, Fall, and Harvest Bounty?
The maple DIYs are only here until the 25th of this month. I think the standard fall recipes can be had through December 10. I notice that the dates seem to be different between guides, so getting what you want by the 25th is probably best.

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
Ah, I came to complain about balloon recipe hunting for these maple bastards and I see it's already covered. I have no idea why balloons are the only ways to get this stuff. I wonder why they didn't do like Halloween and have the villagers hand one out a day. At least that's one guaranteed.

The worst is when you unwrap a present and that half second you see it's a recipe before you notice it's one you already have. Or clay. Fuck clay.

JediMasterMatt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have any extra pumpkins instorage they would be willing to sell to my niece? She unfortunately cleared out her inventory before the expansion and is bummed that she's going to miss out on the festivities?

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have any extra pumpkins instorage they would be willing to sell to my niece? She unfortunately cleared out her inventory before the expansion and is bummed that she's going to miss out on the festivities?
She can have mine for free. I can bring a few sets, just post her Dodo Code and I'll drop them off.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
So, I recently got back into ACNH and kind of missed the entirety of October. If I were to, say, time travel back a month, would all of the Halloween stuff still be gone? Still not 100% sure how holidays work in this game.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
So, I recently got back into ACNH and kind of missed the entirety of October. If I were to, say, time travel back a month, would all of the Halloween stuff still be gone? Still not 100% sure how holidays work in this game.

I just did this to get some extra items formy godson who missed it.
I can say all the stuff was still there

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I think they should add Sunday morning yoga in the square with Isabelle and Tom Nook. Get them out of the town hall for a bit.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Of hte past 12 balloons only one had a recipe (& it was a yellow one, of all things). And it was a mush item. I needed it anyway but I still need 6 maple leaf recipes

I really don't get why these recipes don't also go into the villager pool. I was lucky with the cherry blossom recipes (And that still took days of beach walking) but at this rate I'll probably have to seek out like...auction or trade sites

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Has anyone leave had their hours stop tracking? It's been at 665 all weekend. And I think it was at that point weeks ago too

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
This is Bunny Day all over again for me, with three events going on at once, I've gotten zero Maple recipes (but every other kind of balloon). >.>

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
This is Bunny Day all over again for me, with three events going on at once, I've gotten zero Maple recipes (but every other kind of balloon). >.>
oh, nothing is like Bunny Day. Don't you remember? There were eggs everywhere. And I couldn't look at Zipper without thinking of Robbie the Rabbit from Silent Hill.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
after balloon hunting for a third day straight, I finally have all the mushroom and maple leaf diys. between that and being incentivized to finally pay off my home loan, I've been grinding in a way I haven't for months

I also have a dupe of the colored leaves flooring DIY if anyone wants it

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Christmas decorations are forever doomed to be stuck in balloons, right?

Because I want to go all out with the decorations and I won't be able to if I have to grind balloons...

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Turkey day gear seems pretty lame, they couldn't give us furniture of the foods we make for franklin? They KNOW people like making restaurants.

Has the game actually updated with missing furniture at all that use to be in earlier games?

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get ahold of someone yesterday and got 4 of the maple recipes, then the balloons were relatively lucky and got 2 more mush and the final maple. That's a big load off my mind. Still need the rest of mush but its more managable now

Turkey day gear seems pretty lame, they couldn't give us furniture of the foods we make for franklin? They KNOW people like making restaurants.

Has the game actually updated with missing furniture at all that use to be in earlier games?
Mermaid & Pirate, I think those were mostly unchanged as opposed to Egg & Bunny (& I presume Harvest & Jingle) getting full overhauls. Artwork, though I guess that's kind of a cheat.
Other than that I don't think they've added back anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.