• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
Glad I didn't sell all my pumpkins.

For a moment there I thought we we're also going to get expand it rooms.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
So now that balloons have maple leaf recipes... do I have to TT to get mush recipes or will they drop both?
I think the game gives priority to more time limited recipes, so you'll find maple recipes (this week only) before finding mush recipes (this month only) and after that you'll find mush recipes before finding acorn & pine recipes (sept-nov). No need to TT.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man i'm changing some hair!
And the emotes are so good, plus that page with 2 emotes will not be so stupid looking lol.

Nov 25, 2019
Bigger storage.

It's all I needed. Bless you, Ms. Kyogoku.

You know what, I lied. I also need better drop rate for the Maple (and seasonal) recipes. The game tricked me yesterday by giving me a recipe on the second balloon of the day and it was a dupe Mush Table. Please, Ms. Kyogoku.

Oct 27, 2017
Isabelle still hasn't mentioned maple leaves in her morning update. Not a single maple leaf recipe in any of the balloons yesterday either?

I've collected lots of maple leaves but I've only got the big tree bounty recipe which I got a couple of days ago (from a balloon I think) so......dunno.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
wonder if we're getting the Nook's Cranny update in March since they already announced the Mario items for that month

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Payment up front (in cash!) for the storage is dumb. I only had 200k in my pockets, so I had to back out, take money out from the bank, and then go through the same conversation again. Get a card reader, Nook.

Though I guess it makes sense for people that don't plan on paying off their final upgrade. I only did it because there not much else to spend money on.

Oh and you still have to wait until tomorrow for the storage to be ready. Oh well.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
I think the game gives priority to more time limited recipes, so you'll find maple recipes (this week only) before finding mush recipes (this month only) and after that you'll find mush recipes before finding acorn & pine recipes (sept-nov). No need to TT.
Wait maple recipes are only around *for one week?*
I've not seen even one maple recipe this week (aside from the freebie from isabelle). Or hell any recipes, barely any balloons this mont; i only have 2 of the Mush recipes (3 counting the isabelle receipe).

Hope the new phone case is just bundled with the original PC DLC and doesn't require me to install that game again...
Good news, it is just added to the promotions tab with all the other pocket camp items.

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Are you saying people that haven't paid off their basement ($2,498,000) can't get the storage upgrade?
My roommate is going to be salty about that.

Yeah - it was confirmed by Nintendo a little after the initial announcement. Gotta be paid in full - this is considered the final house upgrade so makes sense.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yeah - it was confirmed by Nintendo a little after the initial announcement. Gotta be paid in full - this is considered the final house upgrade so makes sense.
Heh, that's mean but fair. Not sure why it needs to be paid up front instead of through the terminal like every other upgrade though.
I guess I'll leave a few million on my roommate's doorstep then.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
was it possible to get more than one Jack's Face during Halloween? Secondly can I TT back to it? Or did this patch pretty much remove it?

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
was it possible to get more than one Jack's Face during Halloween? Secondly can I TT back to it? Or did this patch pretty much remove it?
It was possible to get multiples, yes. I can't say for sure, but patches so far haven't removed previous holidays, so there's no reason to assume they patched out Halloween and that yes, you can TT back to it.

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
It seems, based on some reactions that events are "locked"
It seems only your Birthday works for TT

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
It was possible to get multiples, yes. I can't say for sure, but patches so far haven't removed previous holidays, so there's no reason to assume they patched out Halloween and that yes, you can TT back to it.

cool thanks. When I did it I got his darn robe 5x in a row lol.
I found out my godson didnt get to do the halloween event and really wanted the mask so Ill try getting it for him. If not he can have mine I guess lol

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
It just occurred to me that Halloween had no online check in like Bunny Day. I assume Harvest Festival and Toy Day work similarly....I guess they got enough backlash about Bunny Day that they just dropped that entire concept

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
It seems, based on some reactions that events are "locked"
It seems only your Birthday works for TT
If you mean TTing forward to 2021+, yes the holidays don't repeat, but unless you're talking about a change with this update, there was nothing blocking TTing backwards and redoing 2020 holidays.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, I'm a little confused. With this update I can now freely transfer my own save data from my primary Switch to my secondary Switch like with other games, is that correct? I don't have to worry about the whole island data getting messed up or anything?

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They really need to just make seasonal recipes available for purchase with Nook miles. Even if they make them a bit expensive to purchase. There's nothing fun about grinding balloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.