• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
EgwszT8U0AEIkTc
x1080

congratulations

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
so...

Pike
Salmon
King Salmon
Mitten Crab

Monarch Butterfly
Cricket
Bell Cricket
Red Dragonfly

Chambered Nautilus
Turban Shell
Oyster
Umbrella Octopus
Sweet Shrimp

Should keep me busy for a few days, I guess.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
so...

Pike
Salmon
King Salmon
Mitten Crab

Monarch Butterfly
Cricket
Bell Cricket
Red Dragonfly

Chambered Nautilus
Turban Shell
Oyster
Umbrella Octopus
Sweet Shrimp

Should keep me busy for a few days, I guess.
Played for about twenty minutes this morning and got pike, salmon, monarch butterfly and red dragonfly.

I will have my revenge against the stringfish

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I got the golden stag. Was cutting it close. Don't really understand the need to make some of these things so damn rare that you have to exploit a Nook Island to an ideal state then run around for over an hour before even catching a glimpse of the thing.

Oct 30, 2017
When does the fall changes come? My island still green today even with isabelle saying that i should have pinecones and acorns by now

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello September. Let's see what I can catch for the next hour or so

edit: 1st new catch is...chambered nautilus

Last edited:

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Well, I got the golden stag. Was cutting it close. Don't really understand the need to make some of these things so damn rare that you have to exploit a Nook Island to an ideal state then run around for over an hour before even catching a glimpse of the thing.

it was around since beginning of July and I just started looking for it on a Nook island during the final possible hour.
I did not get it.

maybe I should've given it a go 45 days ago. lol.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
I finally made a short video of my island since it's the last day of summer. Dream address is at the start and end of the video if you'd like to visit.

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
So apparently there is a new private video on the US YouTube AC account.
I suppose we should hear about the next update soon...

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So apparently there is a new private video on the US YouTube AC account.
I suppose we should hear about the next update soon...
Don't think so. It seems very unlikely to come soon when the last update video implied the next update was the fall update with Jack and Halloween, which presumably wouldn't come until sometime in October or late August. It's most likely another one of the "Exploring [month]" videos they've done every month, like this one for August

Mickagau

Dec 11, 2018
France
Don't think so. It seems very unlikely to come soon when the last update video implied the next update was the fall update with Jack and Halloween, which presumably wouldn't come until sometime in October or late August. It's most likely another one of the "Exploring [month]" videos they've done every month, like this one for August

Ah maybe...I didn't think about that

Coriander

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
If anyone's looking to learn the Fancy Lily Wreath DIY, my bud Bam is crafting it for the next couple of hours. Shoot me a message to visit.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Red Dragonflies always remind me that I usually get bored of AC around this time of year

I used to play when school ended and just kinda stopped when school started up again. So seeing these September creatures brings back memories of... uhh... getting bored lol

I'm not getting bored of NH, though. Been playing every single day since release

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man this game really needs another Nook expansion. I know the updates are behind, and that it doesn't make sense for the shop to expand if the same furniture sets will be on rotation, but hopefully this month or next we get an update that includes an expansion and more furniture.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I like how it took me like 3 solid days of hunting for a Sturgeon back when they first appeared and now I caught 2 in an hour while hunting for a King Salmon
I don't know about anyone else but it always seems to me that the first day of the new month, everything that has a kind of rarer rate seems to be buffed a little. I think that's kind of nice it its accurate but its probably just that way to me lol

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
There was a video of a bald eagle feeding its chicks in my Youtube feed. I clicked on it and it showed mama eagle flying in with a fawn of all things, I thought they only ate fish. The chicks immediately started ripping the fawn apart. It looked exactly like Fauna with the white dots on the back of its head and all. D: My Apollo and Fauna live next to each other in a secluded area of the island, far away from everyone else. In my head canon he is her protector and then I see this video. D: It's nice that we have this fantasy game where all animals live together in peace lol.

Oct 30, 2017
Well I just finished the sea creatures I need for the month in one go while searching for a scallop for Pascal. Kinda disappointing. I guess Its just fish and bugs for the month lol

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
the Turban Shell took me a stupidly long time to find

But that finished off the day time critters. Now I just have to finish up the handful of evening ones and I'm already done with September...

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I got my King Salmon with some random bait I had on me following a Gulliver visit.

No more fish or bugs to catch until November.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm only missing two bugs in Critterpedia, just trying to figure out which ones. One is to the right of the Jewel Beetle, and the other is to the left of the Giant Water Bug.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm only missing two bugs in Critterpedia, just trying to figure out which ones. One is to the right of the Jewel Beetle, and the other is to the left of the Giant Water Bug.

I'm pretty sure one of them would have to be the dung beetle (not the earth-boring one). I'd have to boot up the game and check the critterpedia to check tho.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
the Turban Shell took me a stupidly long time to find

But that finished off the day time critters. Now I just have to finish up the handful of evening ones and I'm already done with September...

Yeah, what is up with this thing? I tried earlier in the day, I tried after 4pm... and I caught everything else.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
So the next new fish isn't until November (the Blowfish)

But... I'm not really sure what other fish I'm missing? I went through the next few months and can't see which one I'd be missing?

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I shook all my trees and found 0 acorns or pinecone... Are they like branches where I can keep shaking the same tree and they'll eventually fall out? Can I shake the same tree and have multiple fall out over time?

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I shook all my trees and found 0 acorns or pinecone... Are they like branches where I can keep shaking the same tree and they'll eventually fall out? Can I shake the same tree and have multiple fall out over time?
yes. they can come out on the 10th shake. multiple can come out of one tree.

Betting these are gonna finally be the items that push me over the edge into a 5-star island rating
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.