• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Egbert finally gave me his photo, after getting all the other photos from every other villager that has been on my island. I will let him enjoy the fireworks tonight, but tomorrow Filbert is kicking him out.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Random shot in the dark: anyone have the Aquamarine Diner Sofa and/or a Pink Diner Counter? I'm missing both of them and I'm trying to put together a Pink/Teal diner. Honestly, even if I could just pick them up and drop them again, I would greatly appreciate it. I'll even drop a few tens of thousands of Bells for the privilege!

Nevermind I got them!

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2019
Guys any ideia what i could build here?

by far the worst part of my island

You could keep it relatively simple by adding some benches (either the Public Bench, Iron garden bench or garden bench), a drinking fountain and some snacks/drinks machines to make a "rest area".

Or you can add some of Flick's models and some plants like the Cherry Blossom Branches or flowers on 1x1 tables, like the Orange end table, Pansy table or natural square table) to make a "natural area".

I finally got Bianca's photo! That's 10/10!

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I have been redecorating the last week. I'm aiming for a natural cosy island with optimal room to catch bugs, fish etc. Not finished yet, but here are some screenshots.
peach area

Nooks Cranny with June who somehow purchased a design my daughter made. All the villagers have that sweater.

By the museum

Zell's house

edit: pathdesign by De MA-6647-9230-4716

Last edited:

magimix

Dec 9, 2018
I have been redecorating the last week. I'm aiming for a natural cosy island with optimal room to catch bugs, fish etc. Not finished yet, but here are some screenshots.
peach area

Nooks Cranny with June who somehow purchased a design my daughter made. All the villagers have that sweater.

By the museum

Zell's house

*Very* nice. I really like the naturalistic, rustic aesthetic. Would you be willing to share the creator-codes or QR-codes for those nice custom paths?

MechaOctobot

Oct 27, 2017
Really like how you made the paths look. Takes the hard edge off them and goes with the natural vibe

I've been working on a big seasonal revamp of my island. Thought the fireworks were a good way to show off one new feature I'm proud of :)
118051744_10164288827885525_6248394830189732129_o.jpg

Oct 30, 2017
Adding my dream address to the thread: DA-3804-4317-9329

Entrance is a bit unfinished. And only one beach is furnished. Mostly copied designs from youtubers and modified it to fit. I have a lot of trouble furnishing the narrow land on the east and west

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Happy birthday to the trash birb

EbKf6OlVcAE4ucR

EZiS6tnVAAAZVMg

EgMAqLmUMAAfhIA
The second outfit looks great on him.

Hm! I'd have to check which villagers I already have photos of outside of my regulars, but since apparently I'm about to get my third wave of photos - as Kyle gave me a third one recently - if you'd want, we can exchange some, at least out of the ones I'd want (Erik is the main one, I think I do have Apollo, Raymond and Sherb lol) once you start getting duplicates of your regulars.
We could exchange some photos! It will be a bit before I get duplicates, though, I only gift villagers sporadically once I already have their photos. And Erik is on vacation on another island right now, but he'll be coming home in a few weeks. :)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We could exchange some photos! It will be a bit before I get duplicates, though, I only gift villagers sporadically once I already have their photos. And Erik is on vacation on another island right now, but he'll be coming home in a few weeks. :)

That's fine. So far I only have Kyle's, whose third photo I got before Wolfgang and Lobo have given me their second (I have one photo of each of my boys in their yards, one each in my house), so it'll take a while until I can offer you more than his anyway, haha.

Oct 30, 2017

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Can you change your roof color when you get all of the house upgrades?

SP33Dl2acer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone that could still do with some DIY's (maybe newcomers to the game)? I have about 90 spare ones laying around, will get rid of them all tomorrow, so let me know if you need anything, the more the better!

Spare DIYs by jazzneversleeps | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Spare DIYs, a list by jazzneversleeps containing 56 items
If I can take the Iron Garden Bench, Log Bench, Bamboo Lunch Box, Bamboo Stopblock, and Gong off your hands that would be amazing! Please let me know if there's anything you would like in return.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Yes, and the roof type as well.
Oh ok cool

Also placing buildings in this game is so uneccessarily annoying

Why can't I just use free movement to place it instead of having to back out and pick a new spot that you think is where you want it only to realize it's a bit off and then you need to do it again until you get it right

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh ok cool

Also placing buildings in this game is so uneccessarily annoying

Why can't I just use free movement to place it instead of having to back out and pick a new spot that you think is where you want it only to realize it's a bit off and then you need to do it again until you get it right
Shhhh, you will take the tools you're given and you will LIKE them

sca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm unsure if this is the thread to ask, but my wife has been wanting to get blue roses for some time and she's willing to trade for NMTs, bells, and regular star fragments. I'm not sure what else she has, but if you want something, I'll ask her to check if she has it.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm unsure if this is the thread to ask, but my wife has been wanting to get blue roses for some time and she's willing to trade for NMTs, bells, and regular star fragments. I'm not sure what else she has, but if you want something, I'll ask her to check if she has it.
I've got some she can have. No payment necessary. How many does she need?

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm having a lot of fun with the new dream feature . Such an easy way to check out people's islands.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LTTP, etc etc. Went back to the game recently after fixing my joycons and I'm beyond pissed that my villager doesn't wear his mask right, his nose is showing.

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you buy new joycons or fix them? I'm having some really annoying drift going on, but a bit on the fence about replacing them.

The ones that I "fixed" were already my second pair that I bought because my OG joycons that came with the Switch had the triggers become a bit loose. As far as buying another pair goes I wouldn't recommend unless you have enough cash to spare, all I did was clean the sticks with WD40 and let it dry. They will get dirty and eventually the drift will return, but at that point I'll just spray them again.

Really? Can you post a picture? 😄

As soon as the microSD transfer is over I'll post one.

EDIT: Here it is, took me some time to set everything up.

tEQiI9g.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The ones that I "fixed" were already my second pair that I bought because my OG joycons that came with the Switch had the triggers become a bit loose. As far as buying another pair goes I wouldn't recommend unless you have enough cash to spare, all I did was clean the sticks with WD40 and let it dry. They will get dirty and eventually the drift will return, but at that point I'll just spray them again.

tEQiI9g.jpg
Thanks for the tip. I have been cleaning with compressed air and isopropano. Haven't tried WD40 yet.

Oct 30, 2017
I was a bit tired of terraforming for the villagers homes and tried to get a godzilla is attacking the plaza scene

QdnLACI.jpg

That godzilla statue is on the third level cliff and i still cant see most of it. Really wish they would add more camera angles. Maybe they can add a drone to the game.

Bonfires can't be seen either so I used tiki torches because they were taller.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain

tEQiI9g.jpg
Hah! I just spend a week on the coast and like a third of the people wear it like that. Maybe people in Marbella have small round noses 🤔

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I was a bit tired of terraforming for the villagers homes and tried to get a godzilla is attacking the plaza scene

QdnLACI.jpg

That godzilla statue is on the third level cliff and i still cant see most of it. Really wish they would add more camera angles. Maybe they can add a drone to the game.

Bonfires can't be seen either so I used tiki torches because they were taller.
This looks really great. Maybe the optics will be different in daytime. I also would like to see this with firework.

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

someday

Oct 25, 2017
I've got a lightly (yet occasionally poorly) gifted Audie in boxes if anyone wants her.

She's found a home.

Last edited:

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
So does anyone know if interacting with a camper on another island influences them to visit you in any way? A villager I want showed up on a friend's island and I was wondering if there was anything I could to invite him to mine lol

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So does anyone know if interacting with a camper on another island influences them to visit you in any way? A villager I want showed up on a friend's island and I was wondering if there was anything I could to invite him to mine lol
I don't know about campers, but I have a villager who came over from the island Calypso of an other era member I visited. I don't think I had any interaction with her though. She just showed up.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
There are a lot of items that I thought would be customizable but aren't

Jan 10, 2019
Oh no, that's not fair if your daughter wanted to invite Marina. Patty's cool though, I hope she brought all those dresses I gifted her!

Status
Not open for further replies.