• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Here's a question for people. How many of your original villagers are still around? For me, my original ten were:
  1. Hazel
  2. Billy
  3. Al
  4. Patty
  5. Peaches
  6. Snooty
  7. Roscoe
  8. Wolfgang
  9. Phoebe
  10. Hippeux
My current villagers are:
  1. Patty
  2. Roscoe
  3. Wolfgang
  4. Phoebe
  5. Sherb
  6. Pekoe
  7. Coach
  8. Hans
  9. Whitney
  10. Sylvana

jnWake

Oct 25, 2017
I have only let 2 villagers go: Ed and Lou.

My current roster is: Hazel, Antonio, Coco, Rex, Audie, Opal, Egbert, Spike, Maggie and Phoebe.

I need to get the reactions of a smug villager so someone will have to go soon, but I haven't decided yet. It'll likely be one of the dupe personalities.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a question for people. How many of your original villagers are still around? For me, my original ten were:
  1. Hazel
  2. Billy
  3. Al
  4. Patty
  5. Peaches
  6. Snooty
  7. Roscoe
  8. Wolfgang
  9. Phoebe
  10. Hippeux
  1. Patty
  2. Roscoe
  3. Wolfgang
  4. Phoebe
  5. Sherb
  6. Pekoe
  7. Coach
  8. Hans
  9. Whitney
  10. Sylvana

I still have my originals around, all of them!

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
  1. Hazel
  2. Billy
  3. Al
  4. Patty
  5. Peaches
  6. Snooty
  7. Roscoe
  8. Wolfgang
  9. Phoebe
  10. Hippeux
  1. Patty
  2. Roscoe
  3. Wolfgang
  4. Phoebe
  5. Sherb
  6. Pekoe
  7. Coach
  8. Hans
  9. Whitney
  10. Sylvana

Camofrog was Rex originally, but other than that, the originals are on the left

Jan 10, 2019
  1. Hazel
  2. Billy
  3. Al
  4. Patty
  5. Peaches
  6. Snooty
  7. Roscoe
  8. Wolfgang
  9. Phoebe
  10. Hippeux
  1. Patty
  2. Roscoe
  3. Wolfgang
  4. Phoebe
  5. Sherb
  6. Pekoe
  7. Coach
  8. Hans
  9. Whitney
  10. Sylvana

Phil, Audie, Maple and Ketchup are still around!

OG's:
  1. Hazel
  2. Kid Cat
  3. Audie
  4. Egbert
  5. Maple
  6. Phil
  7. Opal
  8. Puck
  9. Patty
  10. Ketchup
Current:
  1. Dom
  2. Audie
  3. Maple
  4. Phil
  5. Ketchup
  6. Erik
  7. Flurry
  8. Chief
  9. Freya
  10. Pashmina

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wow looks like Hazel's a pretty common starter, huh?

Original 10:
1. Hazel
2. Jitters
3. Megan
4. Anicotti
5. Zucker
6. Admiral
7. Beau
8. Buzz
9. Kyle
10. Kabuki

Kabuki was a placeholder, mostly, since I was gonna move in characters via amiibo.

My current 10 are:
1. Beau
2. Kyle
3. Bam
4. Fang
5. Zell
6. Lopez
7. Bruce
8. Chief
9. Wolfgang
10. Lobo

Other residents included: Another version of Bruce (before I knew reactions were tied to personality types), Flora, Fauna, Fuchsia and Diana, as well as Del who was taking Lobo's spot for a while as I moved him to a friend's island.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
  1. Hazel
  2. Billy
  3. Al
  4. Patty
  5. Peaches
  6. Snooty
  7. Roscoe
  8. Wolfgang
  9. Phoebe
  10. Hippeux
  1. Patty
  2. Roscoe
  3. Wolfgang
  4. Phoebe
  5. Sherb
  6. Pekoe
  7. Coach
  8. Hans
  9. Whitney
  10. Sylvana

original 10:

1. Boone
2. Agnes
3. Hopkins
4. Sydney
5. Winnie
6. Kidd
7. Marshal
8. Gruff
9. Marcie
10. Gwen

current 10:

1. Boone
2. Hopkins
3. Sydney
4. Kidd
5. Marshal
6. Gwen
7. Diana
8. Zucker
9. Cherry
10. Rosie

so I still have most of my OG villagers. Hopefully I'll be able to replace Gwen soon though.

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Both of my starters are still around, though I will probably ditch Leonardo sooner rather than later. I have only ever gotten rid of Cube, Gayle, and Hippeux.

My current roster:
1. Phoebe
2. Leonardo
3. Sherb
4. Flora
5. Celia
6. Octavian
7. Freckles (amiibo)
8. Tiffany
9. Marshal
10. Grizzly

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, kinda off topic but I need to sell my turnips, anyone with a good price out there? );

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
The only starter I still have is Canberra, but I did get rid of her before bringing her back so she could have her real house. My lineup is as follows:

1. Canberra
2. Agnes
3. Skye
4. Coco
5. Marshal
6. Marina
7. Whitney
8. Cookie
9. Merengue
10. Dom

I'm probably going to bring Ankha and Lucky back soon.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why does everyone get rid of Hazel, she's great.

In my case: She's, well, female. Can't really have a gay haven of cute boys with her around, now can I? :P
Also, even if I did like her enough to keep her, I would've gotten rid of her because of the starter house. The fact she's my least favourite personality didn't work in her favour, either.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So are we past the point where "you should have at least one of each type of villager?" I mean, unless they add new DIYs that villagers craft, I think I have most everything I wanted.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Original 10:

1. Drift
  2. Agnes
  3. Claude
  4. Marina
  5. Audie
  6. Lucha
  7. Rooney
  8. Boots
  9. Jacob
  10. Diana
Current 10:

1. Drift
  2. Agnes
  3. Audie
  4. Jacob
  5. Diana
  6. Raymond
  7. Bones
  8. Tom
  9. Marshal
  10. Molly
Current list is unlikely to change, unless I finally get sick enough of Audie never leaving her house to boot her

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Original 10

1. Flora
  2. Rex
  3. Raleigh
  4. Sylvana
  5. Teddy
  6. Amelia
  7. Hans
  8. Pietro
  9. Vivian
  10. Kyle

Current 10

1. Flora
  2. Rex
  3. Raleigh
  4. Sylvana
  5. Teddy
  6. O'Hare
  7. Chester
  8. Rosie
  9. Vivian
  10. Lobo

The only ones I can see me letting go is possibly Vivian and Lobo, but I like them so only if someone amazing shows up at the campsite. The others I like having around. I got O'Hare recently and thought he might be a stop-gap, but he seems really fun and cute so far. Same with Chester.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
  1. Hazel
  2. Billy
  3. Al
  4. Patty
  5. Peaches
  6. Snooty
  7. Roscoe
  8. Wolfgang
  9. Phoebe
  10. Hippeux
  1. Patty
  2. Roscoe
  3. Wolfgang
  4. Phoebe
  5. Sherb
  6. Pekoe
  7. Coach
  8. Hans
  9. Whitney
  10. Sylvana

Just one. I found Vivian on a Nook tour and she's the last one standing. All the rest were Amiibo'd or given to me.

Whitney, Wolfgang, Marshal, Raymond, Audie, Pekoe, Chief, Fang, Vivian, and Skye.

I think my originals were Reneigh, Hamlet, Truffles (UGH!), Bones, Carrie and Lopez.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
It's weird that there's like 300 villagers but only 10 or so species.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey so I just got a Switch yesterday and got AC. This is my first time ever playing an AC game so I'd love to have some friends islands to visit so I can get an idea of what I can and should be doing.

This is actually the first Nintendo console I've owned since jeez probably GameCube so I've never used the online system. My username is IamMrRob is that what I need to share for people to be able to friend me? Sorry I'm a complete noob just looking for some pals.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Yeah. Dom is totes adorbs but I'm thinking of replacing him.
Yeah, when Tank (who was one of my starters) opted to leave, I figured it was a chance to liven things up with someone who talks about more than delts and protein shakes, and at the very least has a unique new house. For what it's worth, there are some great conversations between same-type villagers too.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I found a ghost and I'm collecting his spirit pieces, can I finish it another night or do I need to collect all 5 tonight?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Tonight. He does pop up fairly frequently, though.

You'll be sick of him before long.
Lol OK

Also are the iron nuggets a roadblock for everyone? I only have like 8 after depleting all the rocks 3 straight days now

Also as soon as I hit a rock and nothing drops does that mean it's done for the day? I wish rhey were on the minimap too, it can get annoying to keep track of them

Allllso the slingshot camera is so bad

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
A little bit, yeah. If you have Switch online I would just get them from someone here. I have something like 600 of them in storage.
I do, yeah. I'm logged off for the night but if you don't mind I'd love to have like 20. I don't really have anything to trade though lol

Nov 25, 2019
I haven't replaced any of my villagers so far. Originally, I was planning to let them go after getting their photo but I've become way too attached to them:

Boots
Renée
Melba
Bianca
Zucker
Chadder
Antonio
Angus
Mathilda
Julia

I got Julia's photo today, now I'm only missing Bianca's.

Hey so I just got a Switch yesterday and got AC. This is my first time ever playing an AC game so I'd love to have some friends islands to visit so I can get an idea of what I can and should be doing.

This is actually the first Nintendo console I've owned since jeez probably GameCube so I've never used the online system. My username is IamMrRob is that what I need to share for people to be able to friend me? Sorry I'm a complete noob just looking for some pals.
Hello! If you have Nintendo Switch Online, you can "dream" and travel to other islands! By dreaming, you can visit islands by sleeping on a bed and you can freely explore them! You won't keep anything you pick up on them- everything is merely a dream- but touring them can give you lots of ideas. Here is the list of Dream Addresses of ERA members:

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Oh wait if I pick fruit off a tree does it eventually grow back? Or do I need to save at least one piece and plant a new tree?

Jan 10, 2018
I've played the game for about a week and I'm enjoying it this far. However, I absolutely hate playing on the evening because it's always dark in the game. It completely ruins the cozy mood and colorful graphics. So my question is: can I change the day/night cycle somehow and perhaps without chaning the time on my console?

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Jolly Redd is visiting today with:
fake academic painting
fake serene painting
fake ancient statue
real mysterious painting

Let me know if you're interested . I have to work now, but will be online later today

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
I've played the game for about a week and I'm enjoying it this far. However, I absolutely hate playing on the evening because it's always dark in the game. It completely ruins the cozy mood and colorful graphics. So my question is: can I change the day/night cycle somehow and perhaps without chaning the time on my console?

The only way is to change the time at the Switch system level.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Since everyone is doing it. My OG 10 were:

with basic houses:
  • Katt
  • Goose
  • Rosie
  • Rex
  • Cally
with real houses:
  • Colton
  • Ruby
  • Canberra
  • Gala
  • Rolf

I also had:
  • Marshal
  • Hamphrey
  • Molly
  • Phil
  • some pink bear with a side mouth that made her look like she had stroke. I only talked to her once, so I don't remember her name.
  • Ankha

My current roster is (from most favorite to "least", "least" because I love them all except the last one):
  1. Apollo
  2. Roald
  3. Rosie
  4. Erik
  5. Flora
  6. Fauna
  7. Raymond
  8. Sherb
  9. Diana
  10. Audie

Rosie is the only OG still around. I'm never getting rid of her. She's the quintessential peppy for me and I like having a villager around that's been there since the beginning. I also want Goose back at some point. Molly will move back in, too (I have her amiibo).

My problem now is that I love collecting photos and I want to have three spots to rotate villagers but I only want to let one of them go (Audie). Of my current villagers, I only have Apollo's amiibo and I will never let him leave out of principle. Most of them are also relatively popular, and Raymond and Sherb have no amiibos, so getting them back might be difficult. I still the remember the countless times I had to talk to Orville and go through Wilbur's incredibly dumb dialogue before I found Roald...

LakeShore

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if Holly shrubs are rarer, but Leif is in town selling them today if anyone was interested?

Also, would anyone happen to have a Black Cosmo, Purple Pansie, Blue Rose & 2 Leo fragments they'd be willing to sell? (and a genuine motherly statue by chance? hah)

Oct 30, 2017
When they say to keep trying to talk to Sable, do they mean like talking to Gulliver till he wakes up or just the daily thing? 2 days now she keeps calling Mable to block me

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Jolly Redd is visiting today with:
fake academic painting
fake serene painting
fake ancient statue
real mysterious painting

Let me know if you're interested . I have to work now, but will be online later today
Hello. May I claim the Mysterious Painting?

Not sure if Holly shrubs are rarer, but Leif is in town selling them today if anyone was interested?

Also, would anyone happen to have a Black Cosmo, Purple Pansie, Blue Rose & 2 Leo fragments they'd be willing to sell? (and a genuine motherly statue by chance? hah)
I can at least give you the flowers you want for free. No tips, unless you have some stuff on my item wishlist I can catalog. If not, that's okay too, I'll still give you the flowers. Just invite me on your island via Dodo Code and I'll drop those flowers off.

Item wishlist by silktail | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Item wishlist, a list by silktail containing 6 items

Last edited:

LakeShore

Oct 28, 2017
Hello. May I claim the Mysterious Painting?

I can at least give you the flowers you want for free. No tips, unless you have some stuff on my item wishlist I can catalog. If not, that's okay too, I'll still give you the flowers. Just invite me on your island via Dodo Code and I'll drop those flowers off.

Item wishlist by silktail | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Item wishlist, a list by silktail containing 6 items

That'd be amazing , are you still around now. I'll get sorted if you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.