• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The repeated visitor can be on any day between Monday and Friday, yes. So you might have a character on Friday, and if that one is chosen to be the repeat, they might end up on Monday again.

I see, thanks

lol this game really wants me to wait for Redd

literally the last visitor for this 2 week cycle will be Redd tomorrow, since CJ repeated today

LOL we're on the same boat, but I got Gullivarr today as a repeat so I'm not complaining. Plus thanks to people in this OT and my gf I got 3 paintings these past 10 days anyways.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EdDrORVUcAA3nds

EdDrOR1UEAEyZJV

EdDrORmUEAA-8eu

EdDrORnVAAAZW4h

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of Redd, he's visiting my island today. He has a dynamic painting (that one's always real), as well as a fake detailed painting and ancient statue (the haunted floating one).

Edit: Also turns out I have a 75% chance at a large spike tomorrow. If not that a small one, but hey, still, neat. O:

Last edited:

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
Speaking of Redd, he's visiting my island today. He has a dynamic painting (that one's always real), as well as fake detailed painting and ancient statue (the haunted floating one).

Edit: Also turns out I have a 75% chance at a large spike tomorrow. If not that a small one, but hey, still, neat. O:
Is the ancient statue still available?

Nov 25, 2019
I got another golden rose today! Now if only I could have the same luck for the purple pansy and purple windflower...

My repeated visitor was Flick and got the Queen Alexandra model, which is beautiful. I want to make all the big models, but I'm very bad at catching dragonflies.

Elshoelace

Oct 25, 2017
Looking to finish up my flowers if anyone wants to trade. Looking for green and purple mums, purple and blue hyacinths and black tulips. I can trade any other color of any flower.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
EdEsoseVcAAPVMH

The Pangaea squad atm. 5 boys, 5 girls, all personalities (except sisterly) represented, the almost perfect balance. I'm getting dangerously close to not wanting to change my lineup anymore, which sucks because I want to keep collecting photos. I love all of them, except Audie. Audie sucks and I shouldn't have invited her. She was persistent. I met her on a mystery island and left her. Then she showed up at my campsite so I gave in. I replaced Phil with her since I already had his photo, big mistake. :(

Definite permanent residents with the royal crown, potential permanent residents with the small crown. Ankha, Fauna and especially Audie are on the chopping block. I really like Ankha but she never smiles and three cats is too many. Fauna is awesome but there are so many more normals I want to cycle through and they're too boring to have two at once. Why are sooo many good designs normal? Why do we need 70+ normals? Make some of them sisterly, please, there's a real dearth of good sisterly designs.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get this game when it first came out and my partner really wants that outdoor picnic set from Sakura Season. Is it possible to time travel back to april and get that stuff or was it one of those events thats tied to internet/nintendo server or whatever ?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I didn't get this game when it first came out and my partner really wants that outdoor picnic set from Sakura Season. Is it possible to time travel back to april and get that stuff or was it one of those events thats tied to internet/nintendo server or whatever ?
You can time travel, but it might be quicker to just see if you can get someone to trade you a set since it is an item players can craft.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
You can time travel, but it might be quicker to just see if you can get someone to trade you a set since it is an item players can craft.

Ah cool thanks, yeah maybe Ill try that. ONly reason I thought about TT is b/c I think she might want more than one so we'd have to collect a lot of cherry blossom ingredients. I have no idea what the economy is for those now lol

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Ah cool thanks, yeah maybe Ill try that. ONly reason I thought about TT is b/c I think she might want more than one so we'd have to collect a lot of cherry blossom ingredients. I have no idea what the economy is for those now lol
I just looked through my cluttered storage and I had enough blossoms to craft another picnic set with a few petals left over. I can craft one and drop it off.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
I just looked through my cluttered storage and I had enough blossoms to craft another picnic set with a few petals left over. I can craft one and drop it off.

Oh wow, you really didnt have to but thats so cool. Let me put these dishes away and Ill get on a DM you a dodo

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone willing to let me catalog there green and brown surfboard.

Kicks is here and both my shops are open your welcome to shop.

Last edited:

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
4 months in. 150 hours. Still no Ironwood Dresser. What. The. Fuck.
Only Snooty villagers craft an Ironwood Dresser.
animalcrossing.fandom.com

Crafting

DIY recipes are a crafting mechanic in New Horizons. Recipes can be crafted at a DIY workbench using gathered materials and/or furniture. It can be accessed through the DIY Recipes app on the NookPhone. DIY recipes can be sold to Timmy and Tommy for 200 . At Nook's Cranny (and in the Resident...

Do you have any Snooty villagers in your town?

Edit: I'm pretty sure I have an extra DIY recipe for that, if you'd like it. :)

Last edited:

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Only Snooty villagers craft an Ironwood Dresser.
animalcrossing.fandom.com

Crafting

DIY recipes are a crafting mechanic in New Horizons. Recipes can be crafted at a DIY workbench using gathered materials and/or furniture. It can be accessed through the DIY Recipes app on the NookPhone. DIY recipes can be sold to Timmy and Tommy for 200 . At Nook's Cranny (and in the Resident...

Do you have any Snooty villagers in your town?

Edit: I'm pretty sure I have an extra DIY recipe for that, if you'd like it. :)

I have Lopez, he's snooty right? Still nothing. If you have an extra DIY I'd kill for one please!!! I'd litteraly give you the Mona Lisa haha.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe tomorrow Redd will grace my town again.

Maybe......

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Finally got the last of the July beetles, had to use the Nook island method to get the last 3.

Also miyama stags can go to hell. They're the sea bass of July.

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
I have Lopez, he's snooty right? Still nothing. If you have an extra DIY I'd kill for one please!!! I'd litteraly give you the Mona Lisa haha.
I'm quite sure I have one. I'll double check when work is done in a few hours. And if you're offering a Mona Lisa, sure! I'll take it. Hahah.. I already have 3, but I could use another one for my bathroom wall. :D

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone interested in the pirate treasure crown, in exchange for another Gullivarr item? It's like the one item of that series that I'm not interested in lol

Pirate-Treasure_Crown_NH_Icon.png

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Aww yes. I finally got the Moon recipe from Celeste. I think I have all the non-constellation star furniture recipes now.

I'm going to open up my island tomorrow if anyone wants something crafted, like a Moon, or a Crescent Moon Chair, or whatever. Here everything i can make:

Acquired DIYs by dyreschlock | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Acquired DIYs, a list by dyreschlock containing 823 items

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Major shout out to Coriander for hooking me up with the DIY for the Ironwood Dresser. Thanks so much, your island is beautiful wish I didn't have to rush off.

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Finally, after a bunch of gorillas, angry hamsters, angry pigs and anteaters, I finally found June. great summertime villager. I also have Chèvre, Kiki, Lily, Audie, Cherie, Zell, Rod, Lucky and Tangy. June will fit in great.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have Redd today with a fake mystic statue, in case anyone is interested. Even though it's fake, it's quite decorative so I'm sure someone might be interested. If so, just quote me, I plan on logging on in 2 hours or so.

I have pirates pants?

Thanks for the offer, but I ended up trading with someone else!

Nov 25, 2019
Complaining on the Internet works! I woke up to find a purple pansy and a purple windflower ToT Hopefully they can clone themselves! Now I'm only missing the blue rose, hoping I can follow the breeding guides correctly.

I also got Renée's photo! 6 photos down.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
I have Redd today with a fake mystic statue, in case anyone is interested. Even though it's fake, it's quite decorative so I'm sure someone might be interested. If so, just quote me, I plan on logging on in 2 hours or so.

Thanks for the offer, but I ended up trading with someone else!
I'll take it if it's available, i'm creating an area in my island with these kind of figures

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
This is the third week in a row I've had CJ. WTF?
that makes sense

3 weeks ago the week's visitors were picked before the patch, so he was one of your 2 random visitors
Last week was week 1 of the new patch's 2 week cycle, and he was a weekly visitor for that week
This week was week 2 of the new patch's 2 week cycle, and every 2 week cycle has 1 repeat, and he was your repeat for this cycle
There's a chance you might see him next week, as well

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i have francine on a nook miles island.. i think my SO would love her, but they're not playing much any more. is francine good?

Status
Not open for further replies.