• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holeung

Oct 28, 2017
Best week in a long while.
Week started with Gulliver and he sent me pagoda today,
Tuesday is Redd visit

Please let me know if you are interested in below,

Real academic painting
Fake serene painting
Fake mystic statue

also selling Monstera in blue & automatic washer in green

thanks for coming!

Last edited:

Bbsting120

Jan 26, 2019
Best week in a long while.
Week started with Gulliver and he sent me pagoda today,
Tuesday is Redd visit

Please let me know if you are interested in below,

Real academic painting
Fake serene painting
Fake mystic statue

also selling Monstera in blue & automatic washer in green
Please let me know if you are interested.

PMed!

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Since I was at Harv's anyway and had everyone (but Lobo) sitting there to try on clothes to get them, here's what my populace is gonna look like, once Del's safely recruited by my friend.
EaoavQ7VcAANGsD

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Punchy
Julian
Pietro
Fauna
Wendy
Octavian
Phoebe
Sterling
Ankha
Dobie

I love my island's residents. Finally I can pick the ones I want and not rely on RNG giving me random weirdos

Linius

Apr 2, 2020
It's a rare sight to see someone who has Pietro being complemented on their great taste in villagers.

All jokes aside, I think Pietro is really cute. If I visit Delphine I always make sure to have a talk with him.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
It's a rare sight to see someone who has Pietro being complemented on their great taste in villagers.

All jokes aside, I think Pietro is really cute. If I visit Delphine I always make sure to have a talk with him.
Pietro was my forced campground smug neighbor in the beginning

I hated him at first and was all set to kick him eventually, but I grew to like him a lot.

I also love the coincidence of 2 of his neighbors moving out because of "night clowns" which I know is just a random response campers get when asking others to move out, but it was funny to me.

In my island "lore" Pietro is a creepy clown who just showed up one day. Nobody knows where he comes from or who he even is. As far as anyone can tell, he's a several thousand year old* prankster god who just decided to settle down on this island, but it's not known why he chose this island to do so.

*one of his dialogs one day was some weird discussion about how old he was and he repeatedly dodged it

But my island also has a unicorn, a phoenix, an undead egyptian pharaoh and a crazy conspiracy theory believing octopus who doesn't realize he's probably an alien, so a creepy immortal ghost clown fits right in

Nov 1, 2017
Pains me to say it but Ken is in boxes today. He was my first campsite visitor and he has one of the coolest houses in the game (both exterior and interior). But alas it was time for a change. PM me if you're interested in saving this cool dude from the void!
kens-poster.78234dd.png

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-villager-house-exterior-ken-trim-305x270.png

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Just wanna say: my member title doesn't lie, just facts.

Well tomorrow i will have Merengue on boxes, anyone wants to trade her? Im looking for this villager (Marshall, Judy, Ankha, Bob, Lolly).

I have sadly none of the villagers you wanna trade her for, but I'm still definitely interested in welcoming Merengue on my island.

Last edited:

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Audie showed up at my campsite and picked Celia to move. I ended up liking Celia but I've got her photo and I also have Marina. Plus Celia was one of my starting 5 and doesn't have her real house.

Anyway, if anyone wants Celia, she's in boxes today.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Flo has been on my island since day 1 and I still haven't got her photo. Yet, three villagers I invited just 2-3 weeks ago have already given me theirs. *grumble*

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I have spent over 250 tickets in this game. Hard-earned tickets. None of them have had a squirrel. It's been the species that's evaded me. Not even my campsite has produced one. Dozens of ugly lions and anteaters, sure. But squirrels? Zip, zilch, zero. It's been the embargo upon me--no squirrels allowed on Gumi. But I knew one day the game would crack. One day it'd give me a squirrel. Today it gave me one.

Eap0OJtUMAEZa5W

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Flo has been on my island since day 1 and I still haven't got her photo. Yet, three villagers I invited just 2-3 weeks ago have already given me theirs. *grumble*
I don't have my starter neighbors anymore, but Wendy was my first of the 3 tutorial neighbors and still no photo

I actually don't have any photos at all. I would have thought I'd at least have had Fauna's or Julian's by now, considering how much more attention they've gotten compared to my other neighbors

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
Do shooting stars always appear if Celeste visits or can she just visit without them? I've been waiting for so long but no shooting stars :(

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Oddly enough, the only time I've gotten photos is when I've gifted them gift-wrapped fruit. I'm sure it's RNG but the iron wall lamps didn't seem to do it. I guess they helped raise my level with them in order to get photos but I really didn't do that for long. Puck was my third villager and his took the longest. I just got his yesterday.

Oct 25, 2017
Oddly enough, the only time I've gotten photos is when I've gifted them gift-wrapped fruit. I'm sure it's RNG but the iron wall lamps didn't seem to do it. I guess they helped raise my level with them in order to get photos but I really didn't do that for long. Puck was my third villager and his took the longest. I just got his yesterday.

Its RNG

The Lamps and Fruit raised your level to the point it can drop but once you are there it just a matter of giving them something that either forces them to give an item back 100% or you play that 50/50 item/bells chance or doing a special errand (delivery, treasure hunt, birthday etc) until they cough it up.

Last edited:

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Redd is on my island selling:

--A flowery painting, which is always authentic
--A fake jolly painting
--A fake informative statueclaimed

Whoever replies first to this post get dibs on whatever item on this list.

Last edited:

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Pardon the double post, but since Forearm cannot buy the flowery painting due to them already buying an art piece earlier, it's up for grabs. So as a reminder my Redd is selling

The flowery painting(real)Claimed
Jolly painting(fake)

And the items directly above this post.

Again, first who replies to this post get the item they want.

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Pardon the double post, but since Forearm cannot buy the flowery painting due to them already buying an art piece earlier, it's up for grabs. So as a reminder my Redd is selling

The flowery painting(real)
Jolly painting(fake)

I'll absolutely take the Flowery Painting if it's still up for grabs.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
One of my villagers is making a cutting board, if someone wanna come to my island feel free to PM me.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
This Animal Crossing day just keeps getting better - first Elvis announces he will leave, then Aurora gives me her photo!

Last edited:

rubbishmonkey

Oct 27, 2017
EaqkCeJVcAAnUad

Julian, Tammy*, Cole, Nate*, Rosie, Bam*, Gayle*, Bangle*, Marshall, Roscoe

*starter villagers so they have shitty homes and will probably be replaced

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The flowery painting(real)Claimed
Jolly painting(fake)

I'll take the Jolly painting if available.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone happen to have the ingredients to craft 2 of the Bonsai Shelf items? Need one for me and one for a friend. I know some of the ingredients are out of season. Willing to pay NMTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.