• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
So are there any DIY recipes I should hold on to sell or giveaway here? I've got like a dozen extras, but I dunno if u should just sell them to Timmy and Tommy or not.

Oct 26, 2017
You will only get 200 bells a recipe from them so you are better off trading the DIYs.

It's not so much if I'd get more by trading, so much as I wanna know if it's worth my time. I looked for a guide for rare DIY recipes and didn't find anything.

For reference, I have over 23M bells on the bank and nothing to spend them on anyway, so I don't wanna do a lot if the difference will be negligible.

Kamala

Sep 22, 2019
The flower crowns and wreaths(rose crown, mum wreath etc) seem to be the most popular ones. Aside from those I'm not sure. Ironwood used to be but I don't think anymore.

RobFox64tm

Oct 30, 2017
Normally, I try not to solicit on here, but there are two DIYs the game just refuses to give me that I need for my set up: the Bamboo Speaker and Golden Lucky Cat. I'm offering 100,000 bells each to anyone who can hook me up. DM if you're interested! Please and thank you!

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Normally, I try not to solicit on here, but there are two DIYs the game just refuses to give me that I need for my set up: the Bamboo Speaker and Golden Lucky Cat. I'm offering 100,000 bells each to anyone who can hook me up. DM if you're interested! Please and thank you!
I have a spare Golden Lucky Cat DIY you can have, no payment required. Only problem is that I most likely won't be playing the game at all today (it's my anniversary). So if you still want it tomorrow, you're welcome to it.

asun

Nov 10, 2017
wow! I finally got a purple windflower! time to start cleaning up my flowers.

does anyone need any ? I have extras of almost everything except purple windflowers, green mums, purple hyacinths, and black cosmos.

Oct 26, 2017
So are there any DIY recipes I should hold on to sell or giveaway here? I've got like a dozen extras, but I dunno if u should just sell them to Timmy and Tommy or not.
Here are my spare DIYs. No charge if you want one, although I am looking for a Stego tail to finally finish my museum.

DIYs I have:

Pond stone
Street Piano
Tiny library
Barrel
DIY workbench
Rustic stone wall x 2
Aroma pot
Bamboo wall decoration
Beekeeper's hive
Pile of zen cushions
Iron armour
Infused water dispenser
Clothesline
Orange hat
Tiki torch
Mossy garden rock
Firewood

I'll be selling them tonight before HHA inspection, so let me know ASAP if you want any of them!

Oct 27, 2017
FINAL DIY GIVEAWAY - I will be scrapping these recipes after today:

Bonsai shelf
Cardboard chair
Deer decoration
Golden arowana model (2)
Golden flooring
Gold-screen wall
Golden wall
Iron garden chair (2)
Iron garden table
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood cupboard (2)
Iron worktable
Log bench
Log garden lounge
Peach rug (2)
Peach surprise box
Shellfish pochette
Wooden-block bed
Wooden stool
Zen-style stone (3) (2)

And Claudia is crafting a lucky gold cat if anyone needs it.

I don't need anything in return, but this is my wishlist if anyone happens to have something I can catalogue, or a spare DIY.

Wishlist by cupcakeunicorn | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Wishlist, a list by cupcakeunicorn containing 5 items
I've updated this list with a couple of new recipes (shellfish pochette, cardboard chair). Let me know if you need anything!

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
wow! I finally got a purple windflower! time to start cleaning up my flowers.

does anyone need any ? I have extras of almost everything except purple windflowers, green mums, purple hyacinths, and black cosmos.
Are the purple hyacinths just rare spawns or do they require the same genetics mumbo-jumbo that the blue roses do?

RobFox64tm

Oct 30, 2017
Here are my spare DIYs. No charge if you want one, although I am looking for a Stego tail to finally finish my museum.

DIYs I have:

Pond stone
Street Piano
Tiny library
Barrel
DIY workbench
Rustic stone wall x 2
Aroma pot
Bamboo wall decoration
Beekeeper's hive
Pile of zen cushions
Iron armour
Infused water dispenser
Clothesline
Orange hat
Tiki torch
Mossy garden rock
Firewood

I'll be selling them tonight before HHA inspection, so let me know ASAP if you want any of them!
I'm interested in the beekeepers hive, if you still have it.

RobFox64tm

Oct 30, 2017
I have a spare Golden Lucky Cat DIY you can have, no payment required. Only problem is that I most likely won't be playing the game at all today (it's my anniversary). So if you still want it tomorrow, you're welcome to it.
Actually cupcakeunicorn hooked me up, so I'm good on the golden lucky cat. Thank you for offering though!

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Are the purple hyacinths just rare spawns or do they require the same genetics mumbo-jumbo that the blue roses do?
It is MUCH easier than blue roses ( every other flower is) but still requires some cross polination. Purple has a 6% of appearing when crossing two orange hyacinths, but they must be orange hyacinths that come from breeding reds from seeds with yellow from seeds (50% of the time they'll be orange).

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
It is MUCH easier than blue roses ( every other flower is) but still requires some cross polination. Purple has a 6% of appearing when crossing two orange hyacinths, but they must be orange hyacinths that come from breeding reds from seeds with yellow from seeds (50% of the time they'll be orange).
I figured. I have a bunch of oranges I just replanted recently, so I'm sure I'll get them sooner or later.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking to buy/catalogue a few items if anyone can help me out please

Furniture by krakoamob | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Furniture, a list by krakoamob containing 5 items

Got some DIY to trade in return

Dupe DIY by krakoamob | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Dupe DIY, a list by krakoamob containing 23 items

or if you have a want list let me know so I can see what I've got.
I can send you the cute chair (white) and cute tea table (white) once my island is closed.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking to buy/catalogue a few items if anyone can help me out please

Furniture by krakoamob | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Furniture, a list by krakoamob containing 5 items

Got some DIY to trade in return

Dupe DIY by krakoamob | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Dupe DIY, a list by krakoamob containing 23 items

or if you have a want list let me know so I can see what I've got.

I have the diner chair you can trade for and the mini diner table you can catalog. Do you have anything that resembles a cocktail drink? Or any outdoor pieces you don't want? Trying to fill out my villager's backyards.

Oct 26, 2017
Wait if I get max friendship with a villager do they stop doing some of their lower level friendship interactions? Is that why I am not getting reactions now? That seems...like a mistake.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Hey all,

I haven't been following the AC threads recently, though I am still playing at least for a little every day. Has there been any news on the next update yet? Since I believe the last event we have for now ends after June.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Savannah is crafting a Chic rose crown! She is located at the very north of the path after leaving the port. Able's are selling Royal Dresses. No tips are needed unless you want to water my plants. Though it is raining, not sure how that will work out.

Dodo code:
Closed. Thanks for everyone who visited.

Also last chance if you want any of these pieces of furniture for free before I sell them tomorrow:

--Imperial Bed(Red) - I have 1 extra of these
--Squat toilet - I have 4 of these
--Standing toilet
--Toilet(White)--claimed

Just ask if you want any items from that list.

FINAL DIY GIVEAWAY - I will be scrapping these recipes after today:

Bonsai shelf
Cardboard chair
Deer decoration
Golden arowana model (2)
Golden flooring
Gold-screen wall
Golden wall
Iron garden chair (2)
Iron garden table
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood cupboard (2)
Iron worktable
Log bench
Log garden lounge
Peach rug (2)
Peach surprise box
Shellfish pochette
Wooden-block bed
Wooden stool
Zen-style stone (3) (2)

And Claudia is crafting a lucky gold cat if anyone needs it.

I don't need anything in return, but this is my wishlist if anyone happens to have something I can catalogue, or a spare DIY.

Wishlist by cupcakeunicorn | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Wishlist, a list by cupcakeunicorn containing 5 items
Do you still have a free Zen-style Stone diy? I can't come to your town right now since I'm hosting for this diy.

Last edited:

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan

DIYs I have:

Pond stone
Street Piano
Tiny library
Barrel
DIY workbench
Rustic stone wall x 2
Aroma pot
Bamboo wall decoration
Beekeeper's hive
Pile of zen cushions
Iron armour
Infused water dispenser
Clothesline
Orange hat
Tiki torch
Mossy garden rock
Firewood

Are you still around? Could I grab a few of those DIYs from you? (Sorry, I don't have a Stego Tail.)

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let me know if anyone needs any of these recipes:

Apple umbrella (x2)
Bamboo basket
Bamboo lunch box
Bamboo sphere
Cardboard bed
Deer scare
Golden gears
Log chair (x3)
Log extra-long sofa
Log pack
Music stand
Natural garden chair
Orange dress
Peach chair
Peach hat (x2)
Shell arch
Stack of books
Stone table
Tea table
Water pump
Wild log bench
Wooden-mosaic wall
Wooden double bed (x2)
Wooden stool

DIYs I have:

Pond stone
Street Piano
Tiny library
Barrel
DIY workbench
Rustic stone wall x 2
Aroma pot
Bamboo wall decoration
Beekeeper's hive
Pile of zen cushions
Iron armour
Infused water dispenser
Clothesline
Orange hat
Tiki torch
Mossy garden rock
Firewood

Do you still have the infused water dispenser? I still need that one.

Last edited:

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
I have a ton of spare DIYs listed here: https://villagerdb.com/user/quartzenclave/list/spare-diys

I would very much like if people would relieve me of them. If you want to bring something in exchange, any DIYs I am missing would be appreciated: https://villagerdb.com/user/quartzenclave/list/missing-diys

But I'll also take literally anything on any of my "missing" lists: https://villagerdb.com/user/quartzenclave

And if you don't have anything, just water the red windflowers on the west wing of the island, in the area with the straw fences.

I'm going to leave the gate open because I have stuff to do and don't want to micro-manage people going in and out. All my villager houses are in a circle on the map, and you can find all the recipes lying on the ground in the residential plaza in the middle. If you want to leave anything, please place it behind the residential plaza in front of the diplodicus, just so they're separated from the giveaways. I'll be sitting on the bench in front of the diplodicus most of the time. I'm going to be on and off AFK for a lot of this, so I'll poke in occasionally but I won't always be there. My character is all in bright green and black sleeveless parka + denim hat + retro shades.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Savannah is crafting a Chic rose crown! She is located at the very north of the path after leaving the port. Able's are selling Royal Dresses. No tips are needed unless you want to water my plants. Though it is raining, not sure how that will work out.

Dodo code:
[Hidden content]
Coming over for this right now. I'd be happy to water, but are there any specific ones you want watered?

Oct 26, 2017

DIYs I have:

Pond stone
Street Piano
Tiny library
Barrel
DIY workbench
Rustic stone wall x 2
Aroma pot
Bamboo wall decoration
Beekeeper's hive
Pile of zen cushions
Iron armour
Infused water dispenser
Clothesline
Orange hat
Tiki torch
Mossy garden rock
Firewood

For ease, I've decided to give them away on a first come, first served basis. They're sitting by the airport. I'll try to update the list every once in a while.

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a ton of spare DIYs listed here: https://villagerdb.com/user/quartzenclave/list/spare-diys

I would very much like if people would relieve me of them. If you want to bring something in exchange, any DIYs I am missing would be appreciated: https://villagerdb.com/user/quartzenclave/list/missing-diys

But I'll also take literally anything on any of my "missing" lists: https://villagerdb.com/user/quartzenclave

And if you don't have anything, just water the red windflowers on the west wing of the island, in the area with the straw fences.

I'm going to leave the gate open because I have stuff to do and don't want to micro-manage people going in and out. All my villager houses are in a circle on the map, and you can find all the recipes lying on the ground in the residential plaza in the middle. If you want to leave anything, please place it behind the residential plaza in front of the diplodicus, just so they're separated from the giveaways. I'll be sitting on the bench in front of the diplodicus most of the time. I'm going to be on and off AFK for a lot of this, so I'll poke in occasionally but I won't always be there. My character is all in bright green and black sleeveless parka + denim hat + retro shades.

[Hidden content]
Coming to yours now. I need honeycomb wall, kettle bathtub, and lily wreath. I will bring apple umbrella, log extra-long sofa, peach chair, wooden-mosaic wall, and underwater flooring.

EDIT: All done. Thank you!

Last edited:

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Is the fastest way to build things really just selling weeds and stuff like crazy? I'm building a bridge and my villagers aren't really donating anything. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.