• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I've given up on how our villagers houses look. My wife and kids just give them whatever they want including bugs and fish. Just give them fruit as it is easier I say, but I want to craft them something they say. It's fine, barely spend any time in their house anyway.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I don't suppose anyone is going to have Audie in boxes the day-after-tomorrow? I'd take her for sure, but otherwise I'm just going to take Octavian.

holeung

Oct 28, 2017
I've given up on how our villagers houses look. My wife and kids just give them whatever they want including bugs and fish. Just give them fruit as it is easier I say, but I want to craft them something they say. It's fine, barely spend any time in their house anyway.
Even if you being cautious at what to give them, those villagers would ask to buy/exchange whatever in your inventory and ask you to catch/sell a fish/bug. I find it hard to turn them down. Those will always ruin their houses. :<

Oct 26, 2017
Even if you being cautious at what to give them, those villagers would ask to buy/exchange whatever in your inventory and ask you to catch/sell a fish/bug. I find it hard to turn them down. Those will always ruin their houses. :<

Yep my SO had Julian come up to her and ask to buy a black bass for 600 bells and she was like awesome that's 200 more bells than normal, I screamed inside. Lol

May 5, 2018
Hey I have Redd on my island and he has an authentic Dynamic painting on sale now. If anyone wants that or any unauthentic art he;s got, send me a DM and I'l lett you come to my island. I also have a crap ton of DIY recipes I don't need if anyone of you want it.

Edit: And the Dynamic Painting has been taken. I still have a crap ton of DIY recipes if anyone wants to pick them up.

Last edited:

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
That is the number the guide seems to imply is too many.
Something has got to be wrong with my counting... I counted again and I came up with 223. So, I dug up another 5 and she stills complains.

Does it matter how tightly packed those 220 trees are?

Edit: Ugh, finally. I dug up enough trees. Now she's complaining about items. Probably all my DIYs lying out.

Edit 2: Yep, that did it! Murder has come a long way. :D

Hhmi90i.jpg

Last edited:

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I was building a playground in my forest, and then visited someone who combined their playground and campsite, and everything seemed to fit together.
That does sound neat. I'm not sure it would work for me because I have arcade machines in my playground too. Though having those in the middle of the forest would be hysterical.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
I have Celeste and a meteor shower. Saharah was here earlier but can't find her now.

DODO is ------ if anyone's interested. Probably going to bed in about half an hour or so.

Closed. Cheers to those that stopped by!

Last edited:

Titchyman

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have a spare western style stone DIY recipe? I have Lucky moving in tomorrow and I want his house to be in a graveyard.

Deleted member 59848

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 8, 2019
Are you still looking for one? I won't be able to help out until later tonight though.
I can get you one. I'll be on in about a half-hour or so if you still need one.
Thanks for the replies to this. I stupidly posted shortly before going to bed last night so I missed them when you could actually help! Some people had DM'd me though so will try to arrange with one of them.

EDIT

I got the jukebox! A lot of offers to help me with this. The kindness of Era people is always heartwarming!

Last edited:

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone help me out? It's been 2 days in a row and I haven't had a rock respawn. Every area of my island is blocked off with mannequins except here:

OWqKY1W.jpg
FYI, people on Reddit were saying the rocks didn't spawn because of the bamboo below them. Something about rocks not spawning if trees are 4 spaces south.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
FYI, people on Reddit were saying the rocks didn't spawn because of the bamboo below them. Something about rocks not spawning if trees are 4 spaces south.
Yeah they cannot spawn behind "obscuring objects" which includes obvious stuff like cliffs and houses, but also trees and even some objects that are deemed to be too high. I didn't see an issue on the pic but yeah that could be it.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Since my boy Goose moved out today I bought 10 NMTs to find my dream jock Roald. Then on the very first island I find this guy, he's super cute but he's not a jock. Should I take him?

EaYdkElVcAA3rVz

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Since my boy Goose moved out today I bought 10 NMTs to find my dream jock Roald. Then on the very first island I find this guy, he's super cute but he's not a jock. Should I take him?

EaYdkElVcAA3rVz
He's one of the most sought after villagers since he doesn't have an amiibo so if not for yourself you could take him in to adopt him out to someone later to make them very very happy.

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
My favorite villager!
He's one of the most sought after villagers since he doesn't have an amiibo so if not for yourself you could take him in to adopt him out to someone later to make them very very happy.
I invited him. I googled him and he's the only one of the new villagers I find interesting. Plus, he really is very cute and I can trade him for Roald or another of my most wanted later. Shortest villager hunt ever. :D

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
I invited him. I googled him and he's the only one of the new villagers I find interesting. Plus, he really is very cute and I can trade him for Roald or another of my most wanted later. Shortest villager hunt ever. :D

Smart idea. If you're not opposed to doing it, you could easily get 80 NMTs (or more) for him on Nookazon later. That's plenty to look for a villager you do want.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do not support Nookazon, the site explicitly banned discussion of BLM on their discord server (and only backpedaled after a lot of people left that server).

Use alternatives such as https://nook.market/ if you can.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Bought Animal Crossing for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it, but we have one question.... can you seriously only have one island per switch? Kind of kills it that we can't have an island each on our accounts... :(

I didn't even look it up because I thought that was so obvious

MoogleWizard

Oct 27, 2017
Smart idea. If you're not opposed to doing it, you could easily get 80 NMTs (or more) for him on Nookazon later. That's plenty to look for a villager you do want.
I'll keep him until he gives me his photo, then I'll see. 80 NMT for one villager is nuts. He's already growing on me, though.

EaYkiRHUcAAeJDI

* :D *

Do not support Nookazon, the site explicitly banned discussion of BLM on their discord server (and only backpedaled after a lot of people left that server).

Use alternatives such as https://nook.market/ if you can.

Didn't know that about Nookazon, glad I stopped using it. I used it for a couple of days when I first started playing but stopped very quickly. It was an awful website to navigate and the prices were outrageous, although there were also some very nice and generous people on there.

Bought Animal Crossing for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it, but we have one question.... can you seriously only have one island per switch? Kind of kills it that we can't have an island each on our accounts... :(

I didn't even look it up because I thought that was so obvious

Yes, unfortunately there is only one island per system.

Oct 27, 2017

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Does anybody have any experience on buying things from other users? Do you recommend it?
I'm fed up trying to breed blue roses, I've been following the latest guide but this is getting nowhere.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
I have Sherb in the generic lazy villager house and I don't actually mind it too much. He's the only villager from my original five that I'm keeping.

Same! I think it's fine for him especially since his actual house looks very similar to Blue bear's.

Thanks! Now I just have one more room to decorate, plus my secondary accounts' houses.

Man I had this idea of decorating a second house but as of now it's just so tedious. lol I always forget whose holding which items.

Oct 27, 2017
FINAL DIY GIVEAWAY - I will be scrapping these recipes after today:

Bonsai shelf
Cardboard chair
Deer decoration
Golden arowana model (2)
Golden flooring
Gold-screen wall
Golden wall
Iron garden chair (2)
Iron garden table
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood cupboard (2)
Iron worktable

Log bench
Log garden lounge
Peach rug (2)
Peach surprise box
Shellfish pochette

Wooden-block bed
Wooden stool
Zen-style stone (3) (2)

And Claudia is crafting a lucky gold cat if anyone needs it.

I don't need anything in return, but this is my wishlist if anyone happens to have something I can catalogue, or a spare DIY.

Wishlist by cupcakeunicorn | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

View Wishlist, a list by cupcakeunicorn containing 5 items

Last edited:

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan

Bonsai shelf
Deer decoration
Golden arowana model (2)
Golden flooring
Gold-screen wall
Golden wall
Iron garden chair (2)
Iron garden table
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood cupboard (2)
Iron worktable
Log bench
Log garden lounge
Peach rug (2)
Peach surprise box
Wooden-block bed
Zen-style stone (3)

I don't need anything in return, but this is my wishlist if anyone happens to have something I can catalogue, or a spare DIY.

Wishlist by cupcakeunicorn | Animal Crossing Item and Villager Database - VillagerDB

Can I stop by for the Bonsai Shelf, Deer Decoration, and Arowana Model?

Oct 26, 2017

Bonsai shelf
Deer decoration

Golden arowana model (2)
Golden flooring
Gold-screen wall
Golden wall
Iron garden chair (2)
Iron garden table
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood cupboard (2)
Iron worktable
Log bench
Log garden lounge
Peach rug (2)
Peach surprise box
Wooden-block bed
Zen-style stone (3)

I would like the zen style stone and peach surprise box

RobFox64tm

Oct 30, 2017

Bonsai shelf
Deer decoration

Golden arowana model (2)
Golden flooring
Gold-screen wall
Golden wall
Iron garden chair (2)
Iron garden table
Ironwood chair
Ironwood clock
Ironwood cupboard (2)
Iron worktable
Log bench
Log garden lounge
Peach rug (2)
Peach surprise box
Wooden-block bed
Wooden stool
Zen-style stone (3) (2)

Is the golden wall still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.