• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but Leif's offerings are much less and you can visit him across other players' islands too. If you have online, you can have all the shrubs and flower seeds in all variations within a week at most.
Saharah has at least like a hundred or so rugs and like 30-40 wallpapers and floorings each. Leif has 24 types of flowers (which he shares with the store and is not subtracting native or sister flowers for the count) and 11 types of shrubs.
oh, I would absolutely dump Leif before Saharah. But I would dump them both in a heartbeat at this point for consistent Redd visits.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Leif needs to show up in the Nooks shop as the 3rd upgrade. Can easily be on the right side counter selling shovels and plants. Seeds can rotate daily along with other items in the Nook shop.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
the more you know. I thought Leif was an answer to players getting non native flowers.
What makes him special is that he sells flowers that are not in season.
Cranny sells native and sister plus one flower that is in season which it randomizes every week. Which means it could take a lot of time to get all the flowers for someone who doesn't play online, and Leif helps with that. He doesn't need to visit every week tho.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...suddenly realizing that, after finally catching a saddled birchir, I totally sold it with some other fish by accident this morning. It's here for months so it's not that big of a deal, but I can't believe I did that!

Gotta run over to Blathers right away, I guess!

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
...suddenly realizing that, after finally catching a saddled birchir, I totally sold it with some other fish by accident this morning. It's here for months so it's not that big of a deal, but I can't believe I did that!

Gotta run over to Blathers right away, I guess!

I caught a piranha today!

I caught the Saddled Bichir last week. It was the very last fish I caught before giving up for the evening.

spx54

Mar 21, 2019
Leif needs to show up in the Nooks shop as the 3rd upgrade. Can easily be on the right side counter selling shovels and plants. Seeds can rotate daily along with other items in the Nook shop.

dataminers have found something in the code called "GardenTent". its possible Leif will get a starter tent similar to the museum and eventually his own building.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Reposting! I finally got Dobie's photo. Six more villagers to go.

Reposting this since it's the afternoon for some folks here. Because I'm running out of room in my home, I've decided I'm giving away some free furniture before selling them because some people out there may want them. This offer is available for the rest of the week until I sell any unclaimed items. Here's all the items that are up for grabs:

--Imperial Bed(Red) - I have 3 extra of these
--Squat toilet - I have 4 of these
--Standing toilet
--Toilet(White)

All of these are to keep not catalog. Reply or PM me if you are interested in any of these items.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Reposting! I finally got Dobie's photo. Six more villagers to go.

Reposting this since it's the afternoon for some folks here. Because I'm running out of room in my home, I've decided I'm giving away some free furniture before selling them because some people out there may want them. This offer is available for the rest of the week until I sell any unclaimed items. Here's all the items that are up for grabs:

--Imperial Bed(Red) - I have 3 extra of these
--Squat toilet - I have 4 of these
--Standing toilet
--Toilet(White)

All of these are to keep not catalog. Reply or PM me if you are interested in any of these items.

Im not around currently but would love one of those red imperial beds for my collection.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
If there's anyone looking to give Chadder a home I have him in boxes

EaL11dnU4AAONwV

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
What other items are you missing?
This is my replica set of Animal Talking at the moment.
JWmy3xl.jpg

The main things that I'm missing now is the Golf Bag, the Effects Racks, the Synthesizer, the Studio Wall Lights, and the Exit sign.

Though, many things are the wrong color. To be a perfect replica, this is everything I'm missing:
nookazon.com

dyreschlock's Profile | Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) (ACNH) | Nookazon

View dyreschlock's listings, catalog, and wishlists of Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) items on Nookazon.

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
This is my replica set of Animal Talking at the moment.
JWmy3xl.jpg

The main things that I'm missing now is the Golf Bag, the Effects Racks, the Synthesizer, the Studio Wall Lights, and the Exit sign.

Though, many things are the wrong color. To be a perfect replica, this is everything I'm missing:
nookazon.com

dyreschlock's Profile | Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) (ACNH) | Nookazon

View dyreschlock's listings, catalog, and wishlists of Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) items on Nookazon.

what time zone are you in? I may have some of those.

Golf bag
Blue effects rack
White floor light

Last edited:

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
455 Bells for Turnips on my island. First time trying to attract visitors and no one's coming. Must be a large spike day for everyone?

Probably will have more interest over in the turnip thread:
www.resetera.com

AC: New Horizons [Turnip Thread] The Road to Bells is Paved With Good Connections

OK: Wannabe Turnip Titans listen up. We're all looking to make a bell, so let's be civilized about this. First up some guidelines for those hosting and those selling: Second, keep track of your prices. Enduin has created an AC Tracker Sheet where people can register their user info and...

Elshoelace

Oct 25, 2017
Would anyone be willing to trade a purple pansy or windflower for one of my blue roses or purple tulips?

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Redd is in my town and has some fake art left, including the informative statue which is a pretty blue. You need a ladder to get to him. Amelia is also crafting the timber doorplate

Closed

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Redd is in my town and has some fake art left, including the informative statue which is a pretty blue. You need a ladder to get to him.

[Hidden content]

Coming!

edit: holy carp so is everyone else. Honestly I'm happy to get a new surf board I didn't have. No idea who has claim to the fake statue

Last edited:

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Redd is in my town and has some fake art left, including the informative statue which is a pretty blue. You need a ladder to get to him. Amelia is also crafting the timber doorplate

Closed

Thank you for hosting! Picked up one of the art pieces.

Wasn't able to find you. Actually got lost lol.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have a Crescent Moon Celeste DIY recipe or any Crescent Moons they'd be willing to trade? Need 2 for my stargazing area.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lovely people, I just hit 350 hours with this beast! Never have I done those numbers.

There's one item though that keeps eluding me due to super-rare Celeste spawns (almost like Redd smh) : the NLO or the UFO object!

If someone is willing to BUILD me one with an obtained recipe I will handsomly reward such person with as many sweet items as I can that are stored in my beach house. Bellis can be arranged as well.

Edit: Sorry, the item is properly named Flying saucer lol

Last edited:

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have the Crescent Moon chair and Flying Saucer. If you have some of the star fragments needed I will build them for you guys or trade for some blue roses if you have.

asun

Nov 10, 2017
Lovely people, I just hit 350 hours with this beast! Never have I done those numbers.

There's one item though that keeps eluding me due to super-rare Celeste spawns (almost like Redd smh) : the NLO or the UFO object!

If someone is willing to BUILD me one with an obtained recipe I will handsomly reward such person with as many sweet items as I can that are stored in my beach house. Bellis can be arranged as well.

Edit: Sorry, the item is properly named Flying saucer lol
sure. DM me, and I can come over and build you a flying saucer.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to LQX and asun for such a quick and sweet help with the saucer thingie! Truly the best community. <3 I'm saving up some more items/DYIs for catalogueing and next time lol

ChanceOwen

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any communication or update at all about the one time transfer? Dunked my switch in water, new one arriving soon. Googled to see what recovery options are for my save but all the results are from around the February direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.