• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
I've got the recipe for a Star pochette and the cherry blossom pochette. Would there be any interest in me opening up my gates for people to come to my Abel Sisters and (if you bring me the materials) to make those pochettes?

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any good tips for reaching 3 star island evaluation fast? I'm itching to get the KK concert done so I can finally start terraforming.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
A few of my friends were complaining about not having enough iron nuggets, and I eventually found out that all three of them were destroying rocks, by eating a fruit before, and they thought it was how it was done. I wonder how many people are doing the same but it seems so unbelievably stupid, especially from people who have played videogames all their lives. You just have to hit a rock to see that you loot stuff. Destroying them all for days, I mean, wow...

It's really not that stupid, the rock stops giving you loot if you dont hit it immediately after the first hit, so breaking the rock when it has seemingly nothing left to give so it gives one more thing is logical.

The problem is that the game gives you like 60 trees to experiment on and 3 rocks, and these fucking eggs in everything's loot pool is making it even more excruciating.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
People said they needed to see it next to other things to help decide, so...

EUynXMOU4AAWW7_

or

EUynXMHUYAA0Ifj

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why the hell does this game let you construct a fourth level to your island if it also doesn't let you climb up to it? I just spent ten minutes building a new tier only for the game to block me from using the ladder 😤

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's really not that stupid, the rock stops giving you loot if you dont hit it immediately after the first hit, so breaking the rock when it has seemingly nothing left to give so it gives one more thing is logical.

The problem is that the game gives you like 60 trees to experiment on and 3 rocks, and these fucking eggs in everything's loot pool is making it even more excruciating.
Yeah, I hear you, even though I didn't destroy rocks I was indeed a bit lost at the beginning, and I thought many times, "wait, you can do that?"

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Bunny Day needs to be over with. There are far too many eggs and it ruins gathering of any kind.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell does this game let you construct a fourth level to your island if it also doesn't let you climb up to it? I just spent ten minutes building a new tier only for the game to block me from using the ladder 😤
yeah it's pretty lame. It exists purely fro aesthetics but I dont think yo ucan even put stuff on top of it.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Should I focus on building up my town or my house? Got two rooms in my house... I want to build paths tho! (Any non spoiler answer what I should focus on?)

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
If anyone wants to sell me the boxing / punch out wall I'll pay a million bells for it. Or can give nook tickets or gold nuggets. My underground basement wrestling ring is ready to go but without the wall it's just not the same :(

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
If anyone wants to sell me the boxing / punch out wall I'll pay a million bells for it. Or can give nook tickets or gold nuggets. My underground basement wrestling ring is ready to go but without the wall it's just not the same :(
Me. I'll take the mill or gold nuggets, depending on how much gold you're willing to offer.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wish the analog deadzone wasn't completely non-existent in this. My pro controller's getting more significant, reproducible drift and now I pretty much can't use it with ACNH.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
A few of my friends were complaining about not having enough iron nuggets, and I eventually found out that all three of them were destroying rocks, by eating a fruit before, and they thought it was how it was done. I wonder how many people are doing the same but it seems so unbelievably stupid, especially from people who have played videogames all their lives. You just have to hit a rock to see that you loot stuff. Destroying them all for days, I mean, wow...

I did exactly that. The game tells you about eating fruit and getting more energy right before it tells you about rocks - and says nothing about that fruit letting you smash rocks or uproot entire trees . It's really badly timed in the game so I'm not surprised lots of people did that and made no connection to the fruit

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have an accurate KK song list?

Tried getting "Wild World" but seems KK doesn't know that one, yet that's listed in one's I've found.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't get a single new cherry blossom recipe all day, meanwhile I have almost every egg recipe in only 2 days of play fml
I just want the wearables and the bonsai (ok maybe also the wood flooring and walls...)

why is the bunny balloon rate so high just why

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
These tools really need to show cracks five hits before they poof. This is nuts. I legit don't have a problem with tools vanishing but you have to give me an indication so I can repair it through customizing or upgrading. Or, hell, add repair kits.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get a single new cherry blossom recipe all day, meanwhile I have almost every egg recipe in only 2 days of play fml
I just want the wearables and the bonsai (ok maybe also the wood flooring and walls...)

why is the bunny balloon rate so high just why
Bunny balloons don't replace regular balloon spawns.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm planning on terraforming and designing my island in one fell swoop.

Its gonna take a while. I'm prepping for it now and I'm wondering...

...it'd probably save me a shitload of time and effort to just cut down all of my trees and sell all of my flowers, right? As opposed to just moving them all to some other corner of the island temporarily, working around them, and then moving them again. I don't care about my flowers and I can just regrow the trees and move a few if I must once they're fully grown.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any point in breaking rocks??

It'll move the rock to a new location.

Only one rock will "respawn" per day, so if you break every rock today, tmw you will only have one rock respawn, day after you will have a total of 2, day after a total of 3, and so on.

If you are unhappy with a rock location, break it.

Caesar III

Jan 3, 2018
These tools really need to show cracks five hits before they poof. This is nuts. I legit don't have a problem with tools vanishing but you have to give me an indication so I can repair it through customizing or upgrading. Or, hell, add repair kits.
Yep this. The axe in the old games had visible dents and cracks even

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
then I have the shittest luck, because I've been balloon farming 3+ hours today and saw zero red or blues. 90% bunny with the occasional yellow
Right there with you. Haven't gotten any cherry blossom DIYs yet. It's ridiculous actually. Only get bells and iron nuggets it appears.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So i guess i don't get an evening KK show tonight since KK came to my town for the first time this morning?

gotta wait a whole god damn week to get KK Cruisin.

Status
Not open for further replies.