• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Sure, I'll try and remember to check for your pm. I'm good with 5 white lilies, but if you don't have those I'll drop the roses off no problem.
Thanks. I will buy the bags and leave by the airport so we can be quick when I can get on. Friday dinner time with young kids makes it tough to get on, lol.

jiggyfresh

Oct 27, 2017
my wife just used her in game toilet and she pooped out her fruit energy, lol. this game...

then she got off the seat and it flushed.

Andamo

Oct 27, 2017
The animal crossing balloon gods really don't like me. Farmed regular balloons on the beach every 5-10 minutes for 5 hours Wednesday, farmed for 7 hours yesterday and currently almost at 7 hours today. Found exactly 2 Sakura recipes + the free Isabelle one. Nearly every single Balloon I get is always blue or yellow too. Those of you with all the recipes send me some good luck vibes because my game is cursed and I don't know how to break the curse😅
I'm having the exact same problem, except I didn't get one from Isabelle. Yesterday, all the non-egg balloons had clay and iron nuggets. Today, they have furniture...

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
I'm opening the flood gates.
IMG_20200403_142904.jpg

Got Zap Helmets, The raggedy Cinderella dress, and hoodies. Kicks is also in town.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Silverkit

Mar 30, 2020
So those who have the game. How annoying is the tool durability? I want to get the game but I'm afraid that this will ruin my enjoyment of the game.

I'd say its annoying at the start as you dont have much. But it smooths out and just becomes part of life. You can customize most tools to reset their durability with a special customizing kit you get later. Not a game killer just part of the game.

Jun 22, 2019
I'm really bummed at how aesthetically awful most of the Easter clothing looks in a game all about aesthetics. That goes for most of the Easter items as well. Can't wait till the event is over so I can get rid of that trash from my inventory.

Also I can live with the magic wand needing to be on you to change outfits, and I can live with the wand "sucking up" the clothing items from storage, but having the outfit be removed when you put the wand into storage - that is bogus. So is the lack of the wand being able to save different faces/hair. Most outfits work faaaaar better with specific hair, so that just blows that your physical appearance isn't factored into the outfit save slot. To top it off, you can't even have presaved outfits in your wardrobe (why not!?!?), you have to rely exclusively on the wand for that.
They went for as little quality of life as possible for the wand; makes me sad.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got 3 stars on the island. What did I do differently? Well, I made three bundles of firewood and put them on my beach....

lol, glad it finally happened, but boy was it a pain to figure out whey it wasn't happening.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
So when I'm gifting my neighbors, does them giving you bells in return mean they didn't like it and won't use it? I wanted to see Agnes in a gothic headdress lol. She was also the first person I ever gifted something to, gave her a cute tartan umbrella. She used her own the next day, and the tartan one was just sitting in her house...

Barely Able

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to everyone over this past week I think I have gotten all of the flower types and colors (only have one yellow cosmos but I'll tend to it as if it is the last flower on my island). Now to get to hybrid breeding.

also, everyone here has been very considerate and helpful. Been fun to be a part of this thread.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I've just gotten Resident Services to open up and Isabelle has come to town.

But now my island has some shitty bassline tune for the music.

I want my chill acoustic guitar music back.

Is there any way to change it?

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
Holy crap the island designer is bad. Trying to make a star pond and its effing impossible. Tips? Please :'(

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
After many many hours of grind, I am finally DONE with the Cherry Blossom recipes, I have all 14 of them now, I just caught the last one, the Cherry-blossom wand recipe, a few minutes ago. Wew! I am finally free!

Also, from personal experience, the red balloons are more likely to drop those recipes, but don't miss out on blue yellow and green balloons anyway, they can drop one still, even if with lower chances. Besides, I dropped gold nuggets and 30k bells from balloons hoping for a recipe, that's not too bad of a compensation prize right there.

Now I can go back to stock up on those petals ahah !

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017

Not gonna lie I do miss this (and... having 15 villagers).

I think its the sheer over the top rudeness, its completely hilarious. "How dare you!" Lol its like those characters were designed for you to just torment them.

I think the snooty group is basically non existent at this point. They're a completely different type now, like a refined mature woman. Not a old mean hag like in the GCN version.

The new village dialogue is fine if you really dig into it so I don't miss these guys AS much.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Worked on my roads and added a double waterfall which i now realize is going to take 3 extra bridges but it looks nice!
EUu-Tb-AZUMAET2-JD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.