• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
I've got turnips going for 433. Please feel free to come sell, if you need fruit I've got everything but I just ask that you're considerate. I'll just be hanging out doing some stuff around the house.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Look! The Pie!

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I want to skin Zipper and smash every single one of his stupid eggs on the ground. How did they think this was a good idea? Like, at least limit the number of each type of egg to 1-2 per day or something.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yay bamboo!

Coincidentally as I was going I wish I had bamboo for Zucker's Japan house.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Do meteor shower announcements come with Isabelles talk in the morning?
Been playing since launch and am yet to see a single shooting star.

Dr. Zoidberg

Oct 25, 2017
Decapod 10
Is the "outside" music always the same? I seem to recall it changed hourly or so in some older versions of AC. I'm getting tired of this music and it seems to always be the same.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Do the cherry blossom recipes balloons look different from the Easter egg ones? I've been ignoring the latter because I don't really care about them.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
sure most of it is in my storage, as i aint made a kitchen yet... how to you catlog it? do you take it or do i just have it all on show? I'll pm my dodo code
I'm pretty sure I just have to visit and see it, and then it'll show up in my nook machine. Thanks!
Cool the magnetic knife racks are on my wall in my house i'll dump the rest by the square
No, no, no! Znazzy has to pick it up! Things get catalogued when they exist in your inventory, however briefly.

Draconestra

Avenger
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a market for trading villagers? Drago is moving out, and my girlfriend will be nabbing him. I will now have an open spot. I'm looking for Diana if anyone has her moving out of their town.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have any kitchen things I could come by and catalog? Desperately looking for a kitchen counter and appliances lol
I've got a bunch of this stuff too that I'm looking to get rid of. I don't know what you need, but I have:

freezer
utility sink
revolving spice rack
simple kettle
microwave
mini fridge
stovetop espresso maker
coffee grinder
soup kettle
stand mixer
mixer
pot rack
apron

Oct 25, 2017
We can finally do deadlifts at Louie's Gym™
Thanks, n00bs7ay3r !

ONrYlwV.jpg

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
My hot item today is Iron Frame.
For 20 iron nuggets it sells for 30,000 bells!!!!
I just made 400,000 bells and am now adding a 2nd floor to my home.
Best hot item EVER!

Brewster123

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA
So my campsite villager was Beardo... Yeah I'm not really feeling him, and he doesn't fit with my theme of only yellow villagers, so I'll be forcing him out eventually. Anyways, my Able Sisters actually had the crown, so I can finally flex my economic status, which is nice.

darkazcura

Oct 25, 2017
Saved up 100,000 bells...wondering if I should pay off my 98k loan or buy a ton of turnips on Sunday to sell. Decisions. Any suggestions?

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Found a rainbow message bottle on the beach this morning and it said I won a super secret prize and should craft it ASAP and it was just the bunny day table I already have??

Status
Not open for further replies.