• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
maybe *less* fruit trees? Don't know if it likes some of each type. Clear of weeds and 8 animals?

storefront comment sounds odd
8 villagers, no weeds, everything cleaned up. I dunno.

I saw you only have the 50 pieces Of fencing Tom nook gave you—it wants you to use way more than that, in my experience.
Also I have no clue what the storefront comment is about but a friend got it as well. Bizarre.

yeah, the storefront, it really threw me for a loop. And I have way more fencing now; I crafted probably another 75+ in addition to what they gave me initially.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait...do you have to craft all of it or is getting the diy recipes enough?
You have to make all the egg stuff and if you do that then Zipper gives you the Zipper egg recipe which can then be used to make the bunny day wand. So yes you have to make everything

Zombie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, Celeste is here and a meteor shower is going on.
Stop by if you want to, the more the merrier.

[Hidden content]
Thanks again!

EUtWGPtUYAApFAC.jpg:large

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Gates are open!

Able Sisters have Royal shirt, Princess dress, Ancient belted robe, Bunny ears.

Bring a lot of cash because they are expensive and multi colored.

In return I ask for grown Hyacinths, Pansies, Tulips and/or Windflowers, just plant them wherever.

Rules: please DO NOT touch my flowers.

I also have a stall by the entrance, grab whatever and as many as you want.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Thanks!

Last edited:

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Gates are open!

Able Sisters have Royal shirt, Princess dress, Ancient belted robe, Bunny ears.

Bring a lot of cash because they are expensive and multi colored.

In return I ask for grown Hyacinths, Pansies, Tulips and/or Windflowers, just plant them wherever.

Rules: please DO NOT touch my flowers.

I also have a stall by the entrance, grab whatever and as many as you want.

[Hidden content]

Thanks!

Aside from those flowers, you need anything else?

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
Have the following duplicate fossils for trade:
  • Sabretooth Skull
  • Mammoth Torso x 2
  • Tricera Skull
  • Deinony tail
  • Ankylo Skull
  • Eusthenopteron
  • Amber
  • Left Quetzal Wing
I am looking for:
  • Ankylosaurus Tail
  • Dimetrodon Tail
  • Megacerops Skull
  • Ophthalmosaurus Torso
  • Pachycephalosaurus Skull

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
How do shooting stars work?

I saw Celeste and she talked about shooting stars. That mean I should see one soon? Do I have to stay still or can I walk around and fish and I can still see it?

Oct 26, 2017
Question. Nook is upgrading the tent to the new building so I can't use the terminal. Is there another way right now to access it, or at least does missing today break that daily nook mile chain? Would be very lame if it did when you can't do squat about it. :/

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Found someone on Twitter!

Anyone need cherries that can open their island for me to sell some on? I'll give you ten of them.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Question. Nook is upgrading the tent to the new building so I can't use the terminal. Is there another way right now to access it, or at least does missing today break that daily nook mile chain? Would be very lame if it did when you can't do squat about it. :/
Luckily when it's up after the town hall is built it automatically sets it at the full chain when you visit.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017

I saw Celeste and she talked about shooting stars. That mean I should see one soon? Do I have to stay still or can I walk around and fish and I can still see it?

don't fret it. Needs a clear sky and you'll usually notice one out of the corner of your eye as you're walking Around so then you can spend time with the camera pointing at the sky watching for them

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

It doesn't break the chain, no worries. Just keep grinding those miles for tomorrow.

VirtuaModel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

The mile chain automatically goes to 7+ days when the building is open, so no streaks are lost.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

You can go on with your normal activities, but as soon as you hear/see one of them in the sky, you should unequip whatever you're holding, look at the sky (short press of the right joystick to the front) and press A whenever you see a shooting star, and it will trigger a praying animation. Usually, if there's one falling, some will follow, they fall in bursts, so keep an eye out!

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Man, K.K. House is amazing. First time I heard it going to my neighbours house and it's so goooood.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
I'm legit thinking about dropping the game or doing the bare minimum until the Easter event is over.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
So I encountered a fairly strange bug.

Moving my villager's (genji) house today and I caught him standing in front of his door just staring at it. I couldn't interact with him or even run into him to move him. I came back later and he's gone! So I go to see if I can go into his house and there's an invisible wall blocking his door. So I guess he turned invisible and is still standing there lol. Hope he respawns tomorrow when his house moves. But it looks like I wont be able to interact with him the rest of the day :P

Naar

Oct 29, 2017
don't fret it. Needs a clear sky and you'll usually notice one out of the corner of your eye as you're walking Around so then you can spend time with the camera pointing at the sky watching for them
You can go on with your normal activities, but as soon as you hear/see one of them in the sky, you should unequip whatever you're holding, look at the sky (short press of the right joystick to the front) and press A whenever you see a shooting star, and it will trigger a praying animation. Usually, if there's one falling, some will follow, they fall in bursts, so keep an eye out!

Thanks.

There are a couple of clouds now so I guess I'll check tomorrow.

Good to know there is a sound so I can turn my camera around for it

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Also, about shooting stars, since it seems to be a main topic of interests, you can have different degrees of it happening. Some nights, you'll only have a handful of shooting stars to wish on and that's it. Some nights, you'll have a fairly decent amount, with minutes of nothingness between bursts of shooting stars, and you'll have to be patient, and it'll last for 30 minutes or be spread out to several hours. And sometimes you'll have the full show and it'll just never stop. It's mainly a question of keeping an eye out and an ear out for those sound and visual effect, and also your villagers will tell you if you're having a full meteor shower. You can still wish on a very decent amount of stars during regular events though, my first time I reached the 200 wishes made in the span of 2 hours wishing on stars, and there were a lot of pauses between them.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I guess I really just don't know what it wants then. I have lots of fruit trees, all fruit trees, a huge variety of flowers, probably 200 pieces of fencing now, tons of furniture outside that is a mixture of stuff, and it keeps telling me that I need either more "appealing scenery", "more fences", and now "more storefronts" even though I have the Tailor, Museum, and Nook's Cranny all sitting there; what other storefronts can I even get?!!?!
You need 8 animals

Znazzy

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone have any kitchen things I could come by and catalog? Desperately looking for a kitchen counter and appliances lol

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Celeste isn't always around for meteors, just the full blown meteor showers correct? Had some meteors occasionally popping up last night, but couldn't find Celeste anywhere on the island.

Hopefully some new egg recipes drop this next week and the spawn rates of the egg balloons and fish are tweaked a bit to balance out within their systems. Thought there was one or two items shown in the Bunny Day vid that aren't out there yet afaik(such as the Egg Arch).

Status
Not open for further replies.