• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
phew - literally only have the protein shake there!
Yeah I'd be willing to send em your way. I can make multiple barbells if you want a few. Right now I mostly want earth eggs if you have them but I would also take other eggs if you have some you are willing to part with. I have lots of bells and all the fruit already.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I asked this this morning, but didn't hear anything... Does anyone know if you definitively have to accept your first campsite visitor? Or can you wait it out and they'll eventually leave?
You are screwed. Sorry if it's Pietro. Shuttup Delphine.

Don't worry they all move on eventually.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
EUp02DsUEAEQtnX

Put stepping stones in my rivers for convenient crossing.

Last edited:

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
A R C A D E N I G H T

Any anyone wants to do some trading let me know if you have anything that might work in this room.

I'm crossing my fingers that arcade cabinets or pinball machines exist.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Do the mannequins in the Able Sisters shop change? They've always been the same. I already have enough cowboy clothes!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think I got all the Bunny Day items we can craft before the final day. Here's what they all look like minus the fencing.
EUp0KDWUYAMdsvI

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm being ULTRA PICKY with my last two villagers. For my final one I've been through like 7 islands and I just can't push myself to grind more miles. My final island of the night has Kabuki on it. I'm not super into him but I figure I might take him for the unique factor. Is he generally an interesting villager?

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
It has, thank you.

Shovel = 8 pieces every time

Axe = 7 pieces every time

... Or I just sucked for the past two weeks.
Shovel is definitely easier. It is possible to get max with the axe but you can't just mash. Every once and a while mashing with the shovel even nets me seven.

IrishNinja

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
A R C A D E N I G H T

Any anyone wants to do some trading let me know if you have anything that might work in this room.

I'm crossing my fingers that arcade cabinets or pinball machines exist.

god i hope so, someone on this or the last page said they saw em! that looks dope so far

No worries. Good luck with your gym!

it's coming along so much better now! hoping more neutral corners show in my catalog now

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If I encounter a villager with no plot available, can I invite them and then set up a plot?

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
I just blew like five hours straight setting up an elaborate residential area all in brick, with surrounding cliffs dotted with pines, like some kind of cozy European town nestled in the mountains. And I'm so far from being done still, oh my god.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
I just blew like five hours straight setting up an elaborate residential area all in brick, with surrounding cliffs dotted with pines, like some kind of cozy European town nestled in the mountains. And I'm so far from being done still, oh my god.
Im working on my compound now as well haha. Care to share pics of your set-up if possible?

cgatto

Feb 9, 2018
Canada
So how much playtime have y'all sunk so far? A pretty good cold snap just hit us and I was laid off work until September, so... I'm up to 120 hours already. This is my first Animal Crossing. Needless to say it hooked me in a way I never thought it would.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
What is the very last moment that you can sell last Sunday's turnips? I've had low offers of 150 bells this week. But I don't want to have these turnips go bad.

cgatto

Feb 9, 2018
Canada
I'm being ULTRA PICKY with my last two villagers. For my final one I've been through like 7 islands and I just can't push myself to grind more miles. My final island of the night has Kabuki on it. I'm not super into him but I figure I might take him for the unique factor. Is he generally an interesting villager?
I was pretty damn picky for my last villager. Went to I think six islands before I settled on Phil. Kabuki looks pretty cool. Very unique, at least.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone willing to give me 2 stones? I want to build a fountain and that's all I need left.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So how much playtime have y'all sunk so far? A pretty good cold snap just hit us and I was laid off work until September, so... I'm up to 120 hours already. This is my first Animal Crossing. Needless to say it hooked me in a way I never thought it would.

Just hit 115 hours myself. I tried New Leaf, but didn't really latch on to it much. This one, however, has consumed the majority of my free time.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
You'll have to show us when you're done! Or progress pics!

champloo

Oct 27, 2017
You can start looking already, if you don't invite one per day, a rando will come in instead, don't know if you can find more than 1 after you invite one (before the previous islander is physically on your island) tho

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Yo only get one per day. I made the same mistake at first and built two plots in a day and some dumb cow moved in.

So I'll get to pick only one, the other animal will be random? Eh, I can live with that, I kinka like most of the villagers anyway.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
So at roughly what point do we unlock road-building and terraforming?
I really want to change my Island
Putting under spoilers in case anybody doesn't want that spoiled I guess, lol.
With the island evals, all you have to do is get to a three-star rating from Isabelle and you'll essentially unlock it at that point. For the most part, it mainly involves getting more villagers on your island and doing a little decorating outside.
Also, I got Cyd as my last villager and am excited about that. He rules.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
god i hope so, someone on this or the last page said they saw em! that looks dope so far

Thanks!

Pinball machines definitely exist. I hope arcade cabinets do but I haven't seen one yet.
I confirm! I have a ocean themed (i think) pinball machine. One of the first items i got even!

Im looking for the arcade cabinets pretty desperately though!

Whoa!!

unrealist

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this has been posted but wow .. people actually put it tons of effort into terraforming and building. Some guy made Hyrule from A Link to the Past.

Source

qgf34x3oc2q41.jpg

sh3ZZhm.jpg

wildbite

Oct 26, 2017
I thought after putting down a plot, we have two days to invite a villager from an island tour...a random villager moved in the next day :(

I went on five fours the first day but didn't find anyone I wanted. Before I put down the next plot, I am going to horde my tickets.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yay, just unlocked terraforming!

Glad I saved up some miles because oof, those prices...

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I just caught a flea on another villager...that's something.
How I discovered them was another brilliant moment in this game:
April 1st and I was doing my typical morning routine, talked to some of my neighbors and then stood there afk for a couple of minutes checking my real phone when I heard this weird sound that I didn't recognize. One of the residents was walking by and I saw this small pixel-like thing jumping around them. Thought it was a graphical glitch, but I decided to talk to them so the game would zoom-in for the conversation so I could inspect it a little bit closer. I didn't pay attention to the dialog, immediately backed out, pulled out my net and drew it across their back and... caught a flee! I sat there applauding the game because I thought that this was another great discovery-moment where you find out about something on your own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.