• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2020
California
I've heard there is a synthesizer out there in the wild. If anyone has an extra one I would trade handsomely for it.

That Marimba is looking very out of place in my studio room.

I have one of those tree lights but mine is pink and it is the gaudiest thing I have and I love it haha. It is currently outside my house next to my fence as a sort of gaudy garden light.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm desperate for cherries or oranges. Anyone got a town open? I can trade for some bells 😺

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
Getting this was a truly miserable experience.
4cdd1792494a1ebf8af7dc04e49298ce08cc513e.jpg
Is the star rating system something you get now (if you've been playing since day one) or a time-traveling thing?

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
A better couch for my living room would be nice. Because who really wants to sit on a hard log for comfort.

I don't really need anything, but if you find a comfy looking Sofa, that would be cool.

Just a sofa? Too light a price, I'd say, but sure! PM me your Dodo Code. I'm gifting you several different sofa today along with Customization Thingies to change their colors. Fair warning, sofas seem to be attached to certain sets from the ones I've seen. I'll leave it up to you to choose from them though.

EUairbdU8AARMZD.png

Aww, the Cat put up the Wrestling figure i gifted her for Birthday, but not the Litterbox. :(

A Litterbox?? How insulting!

Garryk

Oct 26, 2017
Getting a tarantula island when Flick is in town.... 468,000 bells in one transaction. feelsgoodman.jpg

Jun 22, 2019
I set up a plot of land thinking it'll stay open till I recruit, but somebody random bought it the very next day (another koala, right after I recruited Eugene from a campsite). So I guess I'm not gonna place plots of land until after I invite folks for my final 3 slots...

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
Oh my god he's perfect. What's doggo's name?

His name is Walker! Can't wait to see what personality he has!

I set up a plot of land thinking it'll stay open till I recruit, but somebody random bought it the very next day (another koala, right after I recruited Eugene from a campsite). So I guess I'm not gonna place plots of land until after I invite folks for my final 3 slots...

Weirdly enough, I placed two plots down yesterday. I went to an island and came back. One villager moved in, but I got no camp site visitor or random moving in. Just placed down two more plots and just found another villager. Maybe my town rating is too low to attract fandoms?

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Is the star rating system something you get now (if you've been playing since day one) or a time-traveling thing?
It unlocked like a day or two ago. I haven't been time traveling (other than a couple times where I time traveled back a couple of hours just to get into the shop after it was closed).

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Is there something in the game that increases your chances of a certain animal if the same type is living in your town already?

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
I unlocked the amiibo option for the campsite, do I need to set up a plot of land first before I scan one in or do they let me set one up after I invite them?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok fight against time to get all fish and bugs that are leaving today (Southern Hemispher)
I need:
  • Nibble fish
  • Arowana
  • Arapaima
  • Whale Shark
  • Great Purple Emperor
  • Giant Water Bug
  • Rosalia Batesi Beetle
  • Goliath Beetle
  • Rainbow Stag

I need pretty much everything in the Nothern list but I think some wiil arrive sooner or later in the southern Hhermisphere so I don't need to hurry
Update, I am now lacking
  • Nibble fish
  • Arapaima
  • Whale Shark
  • Great Purple Emperor
  • Giant Water Bug
  • Rosalia Batesi Beetle
  • Goliath Beetle

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Having resigned in getting a stringfish yesterday after hours of trying and wasting bait, today I was finishing up for the night catching bugs for Flick when I spotted a rather large shadow up on the clifftops. Sure enough it was a damn stringfish.

Having caught the coelacanth and sturgeon by accident too I've decided never to waste another second using bait. I'll just catch what comes when it comes, should be easier from now on since it's all whole months from now on, rather than having just a few lingering days of March to catch several rare things.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Having resigned in getting a stringfish yesterday after hours of trying and wasting bait, today I was finishing up for the night catching bugs for Flick when I spotted a rather large shadow up on the clifftops. Sure enough it was a damn stringfish.

Having caught the coelacanth and sturgeon by accident too I've decided never to waste another second using bait. I'll just catch what comes when it comes, should be easier from now on since it's all whole months from now on, rather than having just a few lingering days of March to catch several rare things.

I've never used bait, and I've never had a real "fishing" session - I was able to get all the seasonal fish since release.

it's all a scam. it's all RNG.

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
Popping open my gates because I'm just clearing Nook Miles+.
Ignore the bad paths, I'm still working on it. lol

EUeMQ8jUEAAN0Zd.png

Labelle coats, bomber jackets, nobles coat, and some other stuff.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
If anyone has a spare Triceratops head they wanna sell, that would be cool. 👀

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
I've never used bait, and I've never had a real "fishing" session - I was able to get all the seasonal fish since release.

it's all a scam. it's all RNG.
Bait is useful for getting fish to spawn in specific spots, like at the dock for Blue Marlin, or at the highest point for the golden whatever its called.
Its still random, but at least you are guaranteed its in the right spot

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
Popping open my gates because I'm just clearing Nook Miles+.
Ignore the bad paths, I'm still working on it. lol

EUeMQ8jUEAAN0Zd.png

Labelle coats, bomber jackets, nobles coat, and some other stuff.

[Hidden content]

If anyone has a spare Triceratops head they wanna sell, that would be cool. 👀
Joining!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Hosting people to come see Celeste has its perks. Since Celeste is being annoying, only giving me the NASA-inspired recipes while I absolutely clearly crave the cute adorable pretty stuff, I rely on people being nice enough to craft me the cute stuff I crave, providing them the mats.
I now finally have the Moon Chair!

yhWjnq6.jpg

On that note, if you ever want to own a Spacecraft, a Satellite, or a fucking Lunar Rover, guess I'm your girl lmao!
(I'm exaggerating though, I can also craft that Aries rocking chair and some cute glow in the dark/3D starry wallpapers).

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Bait is useful for getting fish to spawn in specific spots, like at the dock for Blue Marlin, or at the highest point for the golden whatever its called.
Its still random, but at least you are guaranteed its in the right spot
I think with Stringfish it doesn't really make a difference though because there is always fish in the river but the "loot" pool is so large. Being on a tour island just makes it easier to scare away the small fish and force spawn more possibilities. You really don't need to be wasting time on any small fish if Stringfish is what you're after.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get a 9th villager on Nook islands, one was a "pop star" one and the other was a workout dude, both I already have. Game pls

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I searched google but didn't found anything. Do you receive anything if you complete different part of the museum?? You dont seems to get any nook points i remember in new leaf it give you something in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.