• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Someone taught me how to make ladders finally and now I truly feel alive.

Zombie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EUcHKhSVAAAqszR.jpg:large
EUcxS1qUMAEUneD.jpg
EUcxS1qUMAAS9z7.jpg
EUcxS15U8AI0ykR.jpg

My Able Sisters opened today, I'll keep my gates open for a while as I do daily maintenance.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know where to get more cardboard boxes? Already raised my recycling box, only got one. Need 4 for the bed Bob is demanding before he'll move into my village D:

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
It looks like you don't have to get rid of weeds to get K.K. Isabelle says my island is beautiful and we just need to work on population growing.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
How are we already on OT2 it's been out for like 2 weeks lol.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know where to get more cardboard boxes? Already raised my recycling box, only got one. Need 4 for the bed Bob is demanding before he'll move into my village D:
They're orderable from the catalog, but I don't think you can craft them. I had to do something similar to get Ozzie to move in and I just got lucky by having a few on hand plus some donations from friends.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Ahh, these OTs look so wonderful! Pretty awesome to see a second OT emerge so quickly after release.

hannybunny24

Jun 25, 2018
Germany
I feel like I'm somehow stuck with new DIY recipes. I need to bring my island from 2 stars to 3 stars. I think i bought any of the DIY cards from the store etc. is there any way to discover new ones?

daripad

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I feel like I'm somehow stuck with new DIY recipes. I need to bring my island from 2 stars to 3 stars. I think i bought any of the DIY cards from the store etc. is there any way to discover new ones?

If you visit any of your neighbors at their houses and they're crafting, they will give you a DIY recipe.

Also bottles in the ocean give you DIY recipes.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I love that Tom Nook is a KK fanboy and potentially set up a massive multi-island real estate business plan just so he could host him as a performer.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So if I build more than one new house for villagers, can I recruit multiple in a day or is it one a day?

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
Got my Cranky Villager. Some male Kangaroo. Now I just need a snooty islander and I'll have one of each personality type. Gonna try rollin for Ankha

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Has anyone really figured out exactly what it'll take for 3 stars?
Isabelle says raising population; then when i talked to her on 2 different occasions she mentioned fencing and placing objects outside.
I've picked every weed from my town, and then i saw someone mentioning you should have at least 250 pieces of fencing down.

Is it population? Is it stuff down? Is it just baseless speculation still? lmfao I just wish it was a little bit clearer with the end goals since the terrain tools are super important

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I got Flick.

But since it's raining none of the good bugs are out like the peacock butterflies. 😖

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Started a few days late, hitting day 10 tomorrow. Kind of scared to see how many hours I've put in so far lol

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
tfw the turnip thread moves way faster than the OT.
Well... OT1 moves crazy fast and we're already on page 5 of OT2 so it's moving plenty fast... and the slower it goes, that means I don't have to rush up some more designs for OT3. I think OT2 will be our home for all things (minus turnips) New Horizons for sometime now.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Just got the Able Sisters and oh god I do not have enough storage space for all this clothing

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Hes, is there a website that could give you an idea on the value of Amiibo cards? Got like 18 of them, perhaps thinking i could trade/ sell some and get some i want.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Is this true? I have the clown ram and I hate him. I haven't spoken to him. He showed up yesterday and is still there today. If i continue not talking to him what happens? He just... stays at the campsite forever?
Funny coincidence, I got my first camp visitor today and...it's Clown Ram!

Except I'm all in on letting this nutjob join the party.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
You really need fencing for 3 stars?

I don't want fences lol, for what you all use it for? Flowers? I just spread them around

Status
Not open for further replies.