• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
how about for nook island or campsite visitors - do I build or not build a plot in advance, or doesn't it matter? Don't want to go to an island randomly and see someone I really want to move it, only to be messed up because my island wasn't properly set up
I asked this question on reddit, and at least for the campsite, I was told you can hold off building the plot until they ask to move it, so that's what I'm gonna do.

For Nook Ticket villagers, I imagine it would be the same, since the first three didn't have land plots either when we all invited them during the tutorial.

Thank you kindly for the offer but at this point I feel like finding a mirror is my Moby Dick. I feel like I'd be cheesing it if I got it from someone else.
Okay, good luck!

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Sadly didn't had the opportunity to play yesterday.

Is there anything you miss out from logging in once a day? Still waiting to get rainy days on my island.

Also just started using the Pro Controller on the TV and damm it's really comfy

durrrklin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Best Coast
I think this room is now going to be a permanent feature.
EUVaIc5U8AEanQf.png

TheLastYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Just played the most intense session of smash bros. with my little cousin by betting turnips. 10 turnips per fight, random characters only. We kept trading games and I eventually went up by 400 turnips after an hour and a half since I was giving him double or nothing chances, and I finally lost it all. I'm telling myself I lost cuz I couldn't take that many turnips from him, he was stressin 😂

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Phil just moved in. I'm rolling every time we have a chat. Love him already. He's a keeper. The ostrich look also just really works with his personality.

Talking about an open plot, he said something like that he wanted to open "a new studio space, slash improv dance club, slash artisanal ginger ale brewing hut".

I can't with this guy 🤣

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Is there a turnip selling thread? I spent about 70k on turnips yesterday, first time in this game. Need to turn a profit!
No, but we have the discord and spreadsheet for turnip info. The spreadsheet covers a large number of era members turnip buy prices day by day so you can choose when to sell. Then the discord had a vibrant community including a channel purely for turnip discussions. All links can be found in the second post of this OT (text only).

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Please tell me villagers take off accessories you gave them. I gave Chester some glasses but I miss seeing his eyes.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
So yeah the second plot I put out yesterday was bought by a random. I guess Queenie will live in town for a week or something. :D

traillaitor

Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys, quick question! Do you know what time Flick leaves your island? Presuming it's 5am the next day when it all resets?

Want to squeeze in a spider hunt tonight before he goes..

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
Please tell me villagers take off accessories you gave them. I gave Chester some glasses but I miss seeing his eyes.

They'll swap between their default clothing and whatever you give them often. But if you still cannot stand it, you can complain to Isabelle about the villager's clothing and she'll reset them to their defaults.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Can I please visit someone's Island who doesn't have Oranges as a native fruit? I want to sell my Oranges for the non-native pricing.

I'll make it worth your while and leave a full stack of Oranges as payment.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I was holding off on paying my current loan but apparently adding a top floor doubles storage from 400 to 800! More space for tarantulas!

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Can I dig up crossbred flowers right away as they spawned and move them, or do I gotta wait? I want to open up those spots for even more flowers.

Oct 25, 2017
Spent a full week with the game and happy with the pace (ie, slow).

Upgraded my house a second time and Isabelle has returned from winning the Smash Bros Tournament.

Probably.

The crafting stuff is fun so far, but I'm looking for anything else that's absolutely major before I settle into setting my own goals.

Deleted member 59

Only being able to build one bridge or incline a day is such a way of padding out days. You should at least be able to do one of each a day imo.

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can someone tell my what they think of my current mix of villagers. I think I am happy with them despite ending up with three dogs

cherry
Costeau
Butch
Lucky
Flurry
Lolly
Kidd
Sprinkle
Audrey
Blanche

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
How is it that the animal crossing universe doesn't have pickaxes? Why are we left to smash rocks with wood axes and shovels? This such a waste of usages for my shovels and wood chop axes.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
All the cutest and funniest villagers are the lazy personality type. Just recruited Big Top from a Nook island. Also bought an amiibo card for Hugh on eBay, because Hugh is the absolute best.

Status
Not open for further replies.