• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Pun experts, I need your help!

When you catch a sea bass, the pun is:

I... I just don't get it. Someone please explain this to me like I'm a 6 year old because I've been racking my brain all morning.

300px-Pepe_Silvia.jpg
C Bass. Like it's a C grade. Aggressively mediocre. But no I'll be nice it's at least a C+

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Guess I better sign up to NSO...I'm worried incase I mess up on getting a good price for my turnips lol also if I get a good price I can let people visit :)

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Bounty price?

I'll probably need at least 2 trips
We're setting up a bounty board for people to offer up big cash payouts to anyone with a high turnip price willing to privately host us, individually or in groups, to sell off our stupid amount of turnips that will require multiple trips.
www.resetera.com

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT| Eternal Debt

best practice is to only build plots of land when i invite a camper to stay, right? so as to avoid random animals?

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Uh guys, I asked this for a few times now but got no response.

Does the fencing you get from Nook require a recipe if you want more or are you supposed to get it from Nook? Because I didn't.

Also I bought a DIY thing from the shop, but need an iron wood dresser and a cutton board for the kitchen thing. I don't have recipes for either. Is it normal that you can buy recipes from the shop without being able to craft everything that's needed for it?
Two fence recipes show up at the ATM each day. I think they cost Nook Miles but could be in the bell section. I can't remember right now, but they're there.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
I spent nearly 1 million bells on turnips today. Hopefully I or somebody here will get some good turnip prices this week <_<

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
so does Celeste only visit your town after a certain amount of progress has been made or something, or does she not come on Sundays when turnip lady is about? i've just witnessed my first ever meteor shower and have been wishing upon the stars (according to Nook miles i've already caught over 30- is this normal for a meteor shower?) but i've never come across Celeste and i'm pretty sure none of my villagers mentioned the meteor shower at the beginning of the day - which are both things articles online are mentioning come coupled with the meteor shower events. i already have a magic wand recipe which i'm pretty sure i got from a balloon present too. i hope i've not broken anything by potentially sequence breaking things, i like meeting new visitors and it would have been cool to learn about this in game.

edit: after loading out and back into the game and she's right there in the square. yay!

Last edited:

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
I planted 20,000 bells for a money tree and today it was ready and I got 3 bags of 20,000 bells.
Places online say not to plant more than 10,000 cause that's the max - but that is obviously wrong.

Anyone know the max I can plant that will work??

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
We're setting up a bounty board for people to offer up big cash payouts to anyone with a high turnip price willing to privately host us, individually or in groups, to sell off our stupid amount of turnips that will require multiple trips.
www.resetera.com

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT| Eternal Debt

best practice is to only build plots of land when i invite a camper to stay, right? so as to avoid random animals?
Oh right on, joined the list :)

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
So how do you fish? I keep putting my lure out, the fish don't bite at all.

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry if this is a common question around here but I was wondering if there were any way to get doors for fences. I swear I saw them on someone's island but can't remember if I was imagining that. Also when would you unlock them if they do exist?

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any reason to keep your native fruit trees? I prefer Peaches and Apples over my native Cherry, thinking of removing all cherry trees except maybe one and keep myself to Peach and Apple. But is there any downside to that?

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The online is... not great. I just bought 900 turnips and it randomly decided to reset everyone halfway through it so i didnt get them :/

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I have to study for a Generalized Linear Models exam, but I want to play Animal Crossing instead. :(

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
Currently have 40,000+ turnips. Book mark my user name. Will be willing to pay 2-4 million bells for exclusive use of a high-value island for about half an hour. If your town rolls a high value this week DM me.

Let's get rich together y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.