• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
So I sold off all my fish:

And it made me around 600k lol. I still couldn't reach the 1mil milestone though :(. I was hoping it'd be more tbh

Seanbooker

Oct 25, 2017
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who is opening their towns and inviting us randos over to explore. GF and I are enjoying traveling around and visiting folks!

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
(sorry, I'm new on this :P)

how does MP works? If I get a flower (example) I'm basically stealing or it won't change the island for the owner?

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone help me out with some last minute turnip selling? I bought mine for 90 something bells and I take it tonight is my last chance to sell them....

Oct 27, 2017
100 bells is still within the buying range for turnips right? I'm contemplating going all in. Have already bought 250k worth and still have another 150k in my account.

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
Doubtful that stringfish actually exist at the point. It's been...... so long.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Goddamnit lmao I did the same as many others and spent all day looking for the sturgeon/stringfish and making tons of bait just to find a stringfish chillin as soon as I climbed back up the cliffsides

EDIT: 4 minutes later I nab a sturgeon with like 10 baits and no issue. What a game

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Ok then, come to my village if you want to check out the shop
V7U4gHK.jpg

Dodo code is [Hidden content]
Sorry Y'all, my switch went into sleep mode for a second there and kicked me offline. New code is:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
So I sold off all my fish:

And it made me around 600k lol. I still couldn't reach the 1mil milestone though :(. I was hoping it'd be more tbh

I wondered if there was a limit on how many items you could place outside but it doesn't appear to be so I predict someone will put a toilet in every space on there island.

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I was going to unlock terraforming this weekend but now I just checked the requirements and it's probably gonna be until mid next week at the earliest most likely next weekend. Darn it!

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fish are set all around the map...and since the islands are smaller maps, it's easier to scare away all the fish shadows that aren't the size you're looking for for new ones to spawn.

This island almost seemed like STRINGFISH island. Well, not exactly as I only found one, but like all the water was upper level, and only the large shadow ever spawned which was either black bass, or the rare stringfish.

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! I tried inputting the 5 digit code in the tags but it said there was nothing out there 😔

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
can confirm you can make a tarantula island on an island with a cliff/rivers, doesn't have to be the flat one. though it is a bit more annoying to run around to spawn them

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Just caught the stringfish. Used ~30 bait without any success earlier, now I just aimlessly strolled around, saw a large shadow in the water and there it was. Also caught a sturgeon and my first tuna earlier (both on random islands), quite successful haul today.

Is there a good hub for designs somewhere? Would love to check out a couple.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is there a full item list out yet? I'm trying to find out if the suit of armor (part of the Historical clothing) is in this game or not.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I got 4 nook island tickets and I'm hoping for some tarantulas now that I have the upgraded inventory. Gonna need to hit up a Southern island soon.

I do feel kind of like the nook island tickets are starting to become not worth it. I have enough trees on my island that wood and fruit is never going to be an issue. The only thing I really get from them is sometimes tarantulas and iron. Selling everything from an average trip probably nets me around 10-15k which isn't a lot.

Starlightmuse

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 27, 2017
I wish we had happy home designery quests to decorate bars, schools and stuff. Oh well, I'll have to make a bar in my home then

IMG-20200329-003914.jpg

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I just learned that if you bring a radio outside, and place it next to a neighbor who is singing an off-tuned song, that neighbor will start singing BEAUTIFULLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.