• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got some black flowers in and I'm absolutely rolling in Peacock Butterfly Money.

I'm the Scrooge McDuck of Peacock Butterflies.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
thanks. Bummer.
I'm sorta new to AC. Does this mean that to get the other flowers (and fruits) my only option is to visit another player island and have them give e them to me?

I'm fine doing that but I wish it wasn't the only way (if that's true)

The rare flower-focused islands (that have hybrids growing) don't seem to have the same restriction, but unfortunately I can't verify since I haven't encountered one yet.

On the subject of flowers, I'm still looking for Lily seeds of any color if anyone's Nook's Cranny is selling them!

Finally got some black flowers in and I'm absolutely rolling in Peacock Butterfly Money.

I'm the Scrooge McDuck of Peacock Butterflies.

I have a park filled with a good amount of orange Pansies and those damn things are urrwhere.

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
Mabel is in town! Come on over if you see anything you like.

95S7L

EUN_2TcUUAEHYkt

I'll be chilling. Working at the moment so come and go as you please. Just please don't shake my my money trees, haha.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I need more Blue Flowers.

I understand one such flower hybrid is two White Pansies making a Blue one.

Is there any other flower hybrids that make blue colored flower?

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
I need more Blue Flowers.

I understand one such flower hybrid is two White Pansies making a Blue one.

Is there any other flower hybrids that make blue colored flower?

Any of these combinations:

Windflower
White + Orange
White + White

Hyacinth
White + White

Rose
Orange + Orange (Orange is also a hybrid, which is Red + Yellow)

JooJ

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to plant hardwood trees? The one that doesn't give fruit and becomes blossom tree.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
damn, I'm so late to the hybrid flowers, I have so few... now I have to grow them and hope for the hybrids.

how often they make the hybrids?

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
Love the little details in the game.

Visited nook in his tent and I could hear the rain drops from outside of the tent.

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
I put on a sombrero and my hat disappeared and now i cant find it anywhere
Anyone seen anything like that

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
Neat little detail, by changing quickly to the opposite direction while running, there's a skid animation with noise.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know how if there's a special way to get the other flower wreath recipes? I got the windflower one back when I had to fill the houses with furniture, but I want a wreath of a different flower.

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
Round two. Game crashed

Mabel is in town! Come on over if you see anything you like. Hearths are the hot item today.

BQJ3M

EUN_2TcUUAEHYkt

I'll be chilling. Working at the moment so come and go as you please. Just please don't shake my my money trees, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.