• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has a copy of KK Ska they can order me, I will give you like 10k for it. No bit. PM me.

Deleted member 59

Only need a barreleye fish to complete my march available fishes, but i rarely get the chance to play between 9pm-4am due to work.

If anyone catches one and will sell, I'd be very grateful :)

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
NPC came to tell me about shooting stars, I left the game idle watching the sky while I FaceTime with my GF for 2 hours and didn't see a single shooting star...

The RNG of this game hates my guts.
If I don't see ONE shooting star this week(that would make it to 9 days without them) you're all just lying to me. There are no shooting stars in the game! Tell the truth! XD
Talked to Hazel the Squirrel. She gives a recipe for wasp sting medicine that requires the wasp nest I sold
Lucky you. One of my ingame neighbors just told me to run from them as fast as possible...

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
EUF18diUMAA4Icv

My flamingo themed house and gender nonbinary character
Woah is it possible to buy one of those palm tree lights from you? I also have some pink colored items that might be a good fit for you!

chogidogs

Oct 25, 2017
I just figured out that tarantulas are easy to catch if pause a few seconds at a time so you don't make them angry. I'm ready for that island!

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I hate it when it you hook a fish with perfect timing but they immediately escape, thankfully this doesn't impact your streak apparently, because I still managed to get my 50 and this happened 3 or 4 times along the way.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Finally did that 100 fish in a row challenge. Jesus.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Is there any program that could make a picture into the blocks that the pattern designer makes? Seeing some amazing artwork come out of it but I'm way too bad to not have a frame of reference.

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
it's a customized version of the regular palm tree light, it comes in green normally, but yeah I can craft some if you want. DM me if you wanna trade some stuff tomorrow!
Awesome thanks! I didn't realize it was a Diy. It's pretty late where I am so I will send a pm tomorrow to get the trade started!

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be some conflicting information, Folks have planted more than 10K and got a return. Someone planted 90K bells and got back three stacks 90K for 270K total.

Can someone solidly confirm that there is no cap at all?

Could be a gamble element. 10k plant is a guarantee 30k, but anything more has a chance to pay out big or will revert to the 30k.

I deposited 30k a day or two ago, so we'll see. Could be the talk of no confirmation being that it's only been a week with people needing to put money towards all the other systems in the game.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught that stringfish. What a relief.

And I got my first gold nugget. Wonder how long it will before I get the gold tool recipes

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
Continuing to play at my own pace.

Got the back room of my home today.

Resident Services was closed, upgrading.

Caught the Stringfish ("only" took me ~50 bait) and just need the Sturgeon then I'm checklist-complete for March I think.

LOVING IT still.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
You know, with paintings gone from the museum I think it would've been cool if it was instead a museum room dedicated to all the type of gyroids you could find. At least, they would've been included in the game.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got my Town Hall up and running, and my god, I'm gonna single handedly depopulate an ocean to pay for all the renovations I have planned.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'm assuming there's no easy way to change bridges we've built? I'm gonna need to tear one down and build a new one from scratch, aren't I? I like a lot of the styles so I'm having a hard time picking between them...

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Unless I'm missing something - now that I've found bamboo and every type of fruit (through trading), I feel like there's literally no reason to go to a Nook island except at night for the small chance to wind up on Tarantula Island.

I don't feel like there's going to be a sudden need for a lot more resources than what I already have saved up and can get from my own island every day. And I know there's (usually) a piece of furniture in a tree and/or a message in a bottle, but that's not sufficient motivation considering all the other methods of getting those things.

Mr. Robot

Oct 30, 2017
So i just randomly catched a stringfish at a pond on a higer level and two oarfish on the shore.

Aren't those supposed to be rare?

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm missing something - now that I've found bamboo and every type of fruit (through trading), I feel like there's literally no reason to go to a Nook island except at night for the small chance to wind up on Tarantula Island.

I don't feel like there's going to be a sudden need for a lot more resources than what I already have saved up and can get from my own island every day. And I know there's (usually) a piece of furniture in a tree and/or a message in a bottle, but that's not sufficient motivation considering all the other methods of getting those things.
I went to an island tonight just to goof off and it happened to be a tarantula island. I hadn't seen one until I didn't even need it anymore.

jman912

Dec 31, 2018
Only a few left on catching all the bugs you can in March. Has anyone caught a walking stick yet?

Also anyone in Southern Hemisphere been able to catch a tarantula or honey bee while visiting another person's island?

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Less than 3 hours and my new community center will be built. I'm really waiting for the Able Sisters Shop to open so I can start sharing my designs for the gaming related clothing items I created.

The Nightsky

Oct 27, 2017
I wish we could "zone" the island and name different districts. Not being able to actually add information to the signpost item was a little disappointing.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Are there any flowers in this game that folks know that natively grow in similar climates or even in same close-proximity ecosystems as bamboo? Trying to create a genuine bamboo thicket in one corner of my island and figure I will make it have a bit more depth with some flowers, but want it to be somewhat accurate.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
You know, with paintings gone from the museum I think it would've been cool if it was instead a museum room dedicated to all the type of gyroids you could find. At least, they would've been included in the game.
Do we know for sure that the art gallery is gone from the museum? Because I've been assuming it will be upgraded to include paintings at some point. Especially given the structure of the entrance. There's no reason for the fossils to be in the basement with stairs to nowhere surrounding the basement entrance.

jman912

Dec 31, 2018
Finally caught that stringfish. What a relief.

And I got my first gold nugget. Wonder how long it will before I get the gold tool recipes
I hear gold tool recipes each have their own requirements. Like golden fishing rod and golden net require completing their respective critterpedia sections. The gold axe is breaking 100 regular axes, gold shovel is helping Gulliver 30 times, and gold watering can is getting a five star rating. It's worth noting that gold tools can break in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.