• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
How have people fared with shooting stars? I caught my first night of them last night and registered I think 34 of them? Today on the beach, I picked up about 20 fragments, all small star, a few Aries, no large star fragments. I'm guessing those are pretty rare?
Day 6 and I didn't see one single shooting star...
Weren't "quests" like that common in the old games? It seemed that way from when I was still looking up the games before. I'd be happy to get even something as simple as that, haha.

You can buy them with Bells??
1. This is my first AC. I don't know anything about the earlier games in the series.

2. No, it just hit me to try and sell them at the shop and you can get 10,000 for one ticket.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Why does the game let you buy recipie books from the store I already own? Is there no way to see which ones I already own? It's easy for direct recipes but not the ones that contain multiple recipes.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
No visitors in 20 minutes and we were in over time already, so I'm shutting down shop for good and telling Mabel to go home after busy day of work. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Biggest gripe, re: QOL - I need some details by items in the store or when selling. Visibility into my inventory, sale price, whether or not the item has appeared in my village or can be crafted, etc.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
I can't stop giving bugs to Blathers and making him give me the lecture lol Despite how cut the bug is, he would try his best to describe it as an abomination.

Al Kameido

Aug 15, 2019
I know there are a lot of wrestling fans on here... if anyone wants to stop by to get this highly collectable figure, let me know.

EUECRx9UMAEjnrO

Dodo Code:
[Hidden content]

Oh man. Lucha Libre!! Need!

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah I'm thinking I'm not getting my start fragments... I noticed when I went in my house some of my posters were slightly askew, which I had fixed at the end of last night. When I turned on my switch this afternoon I was met with the update, so I applied it, but now I'm wondering if it never auto saved despite the fact I'd watched shooting stars off and on several times while doing resource gathering. When exactly does the game autosave? Only other thought I have is maybe they won't show up if it's raining? Idk, I just know I'm upset :(

How often do shooting stars occur?

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Have 5 different wrestling figures already, if anyone needs one to complete the collection I can send them via catalogue.

GQtNDW8.jpg
Damn, based on how many people are stopping by just to get the pink figure, you might get a lot of orders!

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for anyone I kicked out! I accidentally hit sleep mode... Whoever lost the mountain bike in their inventory, let me know! Is there a way I can send it through the mail?

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is all I read about anymore. Never the coalcanth. Is it the rarest/hardest to catch/most valuable fish now?
I caught something like 10 coelacanths yesterday while it was raining. Those are going to be a lot easier to catch than stringfishes and sturgeons simply because there's a lot of open ocean space for fish to spawn compared to hilltop ponds/rivers and ocean mouths.

Al Kameido

Aug 15, 2019
Sorry for anyone I kicked out! I accidentally hit sleep mode... Whoever lost the mountain bike in their inventory, let me know! Is there a way I can send it through the mail?

That was me. LoL. No worries. It happens. You can send stuff through the mail? I'm new to AC, so still learning all the ins and outs. If it's possible, I'm down for mail. Thank you!

Deleted member 19996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Turnips at 600 right now. Opening gates for about 20 mins.
Tips appreciated, not necessary.
Follow the gated path to Nook's Cranny :)
Dodo Code: CLCR6

Closing up Gates.

Last edited:

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
I have to say the Miles system is very addicting and usually I really don't like filling bars and XP systems but here it's just a bonus on top of the stuff you want to do quite naturally anyway. It's the stamp and little pig animation that goes with it that makes it very satisfying.

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say the Miles system is very addicting and usually I really don't like filling bars and XP systems but here it's just of bonus on top of the stuff you want to do quite naturally anyway. It's the stamp and little pig animation that goes with it that makes it very satisfying.
...pig...

Status
Not open for further replies.