• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
My bedroom has posters of my faves:

hj6pkmt.jpg

And my living-room has a shrine to my cat:

qAmit06.jpg

One day I'll find proper-looking beds and tables though, one can hope!

painey

Oct 27, 2017
This is easily the best AC ever. It's a shame Nintendo are so behind the times when it comes to online because there's so much potential there other than just visiting each others islands.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
This is easily the best AC ever. It's a shame Nintendo are so behind the times when it comes to online because there's so much potential there other than just visiting each others islands.
Im honestly surprised not going to the small islands with friends wasn't a thing from day 1. or even a larger island like in new leaf where you could do minigames and stuff.
I guess hope its in the cards for DLC? I want to do games and hunt for stuff with my buddies

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have sahara on their island? I am in desperate need of her. I can offer all kinds of fruit in return

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mabel set up her stand for the 2nd time in my town, but still no option for putting up a shop. Does this come up the 3rd time she visits?

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ET9_-xfUYAEDjk8

😳

probably old news but this is the first time i'd seen this. i want that damn string fish you guys keep talking about.

Portalbox

Oct 25, 2017
So Mabel came to town today and I saw she was selling nothing special, except for some zombie rags. I invited my sister over and she immediately texted me how Mabel's wares reminded her of a certain someone...

twitter.com

Jorge Eduardo Gómez on Twitter

“Lo que yo vi en la tienda de ropa // lo que mi hermana vio. #ACNH #AnimalCrossingNewHorizons”

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Bought turnips at 103 and by yesterday afternoon they were at 48 per turnip. But this morning they were at 119.There is hope.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Uh... one of the money trees dropped at least one bag worth 45,000 (picked up the others too quickly to be sure, but she has enough money that the other bags would have been the same). This was one of the first moneytrees where my wife and I didn't know there was a max you could get back and put everything we had at the time in them.

She was the one playing at the time and this was the tree she planted. She confirmed she buried 45k. I told her to check out mine and it was "only" bags of 10k, when I had planted 22k. Is there like a bonus for the very first tree planted or does this mean it's possible to get more than 30k a tree occasionally or something?

Brichfield

Oct 25, 2017
Turnups in my shop at 199 rn current highest on the spreadsheet, come on over y'all. Will leave my gate open for a bit :D

Edit: Gate closed - head to Amaretto's town for the best price!

Last edited:

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I'm officially frustrated with the rules for growing trees. Some saplings seem to never grow despite having a full open tile on all sides. Furthermore, the game allows you to place saplings places they will never grow and place full grown trees in places saplings wouldn't grow.

Has anyone figured out the rules yet?
From a few pages back. Anyone have any explainer on sapling/tree growth?

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, I just bought a digital code for my GF, do I redeem the code on her account or mine?

She will be the main person playing the game

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I put Molly's house in a portion of my island that doesn't have a bridge connected to it, and I have no idea how she made it across the river to where everybody else lives.

Wtf

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
So I don't know if this is a glitch or I'm doing something wrong, but I've noticed that after messing with the wand/wardrobe some pieces of clothing are missing.

Did anyone else notice this?

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I've probably spent 60 fish bait trying to find a stringfish. Still no luck. I just want it for the museum dammit

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
YOU SHOULD BE GETTING 8 DROPS FROM EVERY ROCK!!!!!!!! NOT 1!

Still seeing a lot of confusion about rocks
and harvesting iron in my friend group, here and elsewhere. Hopefully this reached some folks.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i had a money tree sprout fruit today that had 1,000 bell bags. i think it was the first one i did.

SealedSeven

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
A bug where if you're playing multiplayer of any kind, be it online or local, if one of you keep spinning items while the other picks the items up while it is spinning, the person picking it up will duplicate the item.

It's co-op only I believe, as online/local, it locks people from interacting with stuff on the ground.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
Anyone willing to trade 10+ pears for 10+ oranges? Pears are the last foreign fruit I need.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
What fish/bugs will be gone in a week? Just need to be sure I have them all...

Stringfish ends March 31.
I still haven't caught it.
I read you should use fish food up in the cliff area river. So if you have ladder get up there and fish that river. Times it appears is 4pm-9am if you are in northern hemisphere.

my entire night tonight will be trying to catch a Stringfish.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Flimsy Shovels are actually mad strong. I've used and abused mine for 3 days so far and its still intact.

Whereas I always had to carry at least two flimsy nets and fishing rods because they'd break so easily.

roboleon

random guy on the internet
Oct 26, 2017
So my kid co-resident killed all the rocks on our island in an orange frenzy last night...

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
As a secondary profile, how do you unlock the picket fence (default fence)?

I was able to buy other types of fences using Nook Miles but not the default one main profile unlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.