• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
ET9kM88U4AE80jw

June moved in today! Resident Services will be closed tomorrow for renovation. Almost at the town hall!

———————

I have a mug, slide, and scent diffuser if anybody wants them!

ET9ura2UwAAWi50

ET9urbQUwAUGqwN

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I really need a bridge and/or a ramp so Wendy can actually go beyond the 10x10 space around her house

Looking them up online, though, they're stupidly expensive to build...

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
sometimes I look at these wallpapers and furniture pieces and think "who would ever actually use these"

Unless I guess you wanted to make a hated neighbor's house look like a literal garbage dump, I guess? What's even the point of this dump wallpaper and flooring lol

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
is it true that to upgrade nook's cranny, you have to...

.................................wait until day 28!?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
sometimes I look at these wallpapers and furniture pieces and think "who would ever actually use these"

Unless I guess you wanted to make a hated neighbor's house look like a literal garbage dump, I guess? What's even the point of this dump wallpaper and flooring lol
Well trash seems to be the most common title suffix I've seen so far, so probably a lot of people will use them

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Crap I think I quit out the game before it totally saved.

Still I didn't do anything important, only sold a few seashells. Maybe this'll trigger a Resetti moment. Let's find out.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA

Crafting them will make them available for Photopia.

And I have some plans for certain villagers I have cards of.

Apr 21, 2018
I can confirm that the game loads faster (digitally) off the on-board memory than my 400GB micro SD.

It's like a whole second faster entering and exiting homes. It's actually a big deal to me because the load times before just miffed me ever so slightly (they aren't long, but just kill that flow when running around the museum or going in and out of places). I noticed on Jim Sterling's impression video they were loading faster than mine, so I moved the game from my micro SD to my onboard memory, and it made the difference!

(my micro SD is also nearly full, not sure if that factors into it)

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Now that I'm getting to the point where I can seriously start collecting again...

Why do this new Animal Crossing's shopping menus still have no icon to mark stuff that's already registered in the catalogue whyyy?

F-Pina

Nerd Monkeys
Verified
Nov 3, 2017
Lisbon
Leaving my Switch on while working on my comics.
Dodo code: MNW4C

Feel free to drop by, my character will be shilling but not moving or saying much :)
Store is selling a Fortune Teller Set and a football (American Football... ball)
Hot Item is Tiki Torch.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first day I haven't really done much beyond the usual daily tasks. Just kinda waiting on stuff to unlock now.

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
I can confirm that the game loads faster (digitally) off the on-board memory than my 400GB micro SD.

It's like a whole second faster entering and exiting homes. It's actually a big deal to me because the load times before just miffed me ever so slightly (they aren't long, but just kill that flow when running around the museum or going in and out of places). I noticed on Jim Sterling's impression video they were loading faster than mine, so I moved the game from my micro SD to my onboard memory, and it made the difference!

(my micro SD is also nearly full, not sure if that factors into it)
How do I do this? No option to transfer the data in the menus.

Do I have to archive it, remove the SD card, then reinstall? If so, I assume my save data will be fine through that?

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do money trees just not produce anything once they've produced money once? Is there any reason to keep them around?

Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
During the last days I took six or seven trips with the Nook Mile Ticket. I found the islands you visit a bit samey. Some had apples, most had oranges, all have coconuts but the general flora and fauna is not really that different. Can these trips get more exotic or do they mainly have the purpose to meet new friends and gather ressources like iron ore ect.?

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I think they want me to make a music room, got an amp and guitar as gifts from a villager and the hha lol.

During the last days I took six or seven trips with the Nook Mile Ticket. I found the islands you visit a bit samey. Some had apples, most had oranges, all have coconuts but the general flora and fauna is not really that different. Can these trips get more exotic or do they mainly have the purpose to meet new friends and gather ressources like iron ore ect.?

There are a few rare islands, like one with rare flowers, or one that has pretty much all rare fish spawns. Mostly the changes are in fruit and type of flower present, and bamboo is an option as well. Pretty sure the main purporse is in finding new neighbors and harvesting stuff, though.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
My hot item today is iron wall lamp which is selling for 6800 bells a pop. It's super easy to craft (4 iron nuggets/2 pieces of clay) so I think I'm gonna be farming the hell out of mystery island rocks all day today.

Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think they want me to make a music room, got an amp and guitar as gifts from a villager and the hha lol.

There are a few rare islands, like one with rare flowers, or one that has pretty much all rare fish spawns. Mostly the changes are in fruit and type of flower present, and bamboo is an option as well. Pretty sure the main purporse is in finding new neighbors and harvesting stuff, though.

Thanks. Bamboo, rare flowers and fish sound lovely. I caught a koi carp during my lost trip. Dunno if that thing is rare.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So while Nook's building is under maintenance, you can't do that daily task at the ATM or whatever. Does that count against your streak?

Status
Not open for further replies.