• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorTortimer

May 27, 2018
Are there good tips for the easiest way to make a lot of bells in a short period of time? Trying to outdo my friend who doesn't have to work during the day like I do. 🙃 Yes, we're competitive about the least competitive game in existence. That's just the nature of our friendship. I bought turnips on Sunday but my price was horrible. I also tried to transform an island I visited into a tarantula island based on something I read on Twitter, but it didn't work...

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
Are there good tips for the easiest way to make a lot of bells in a short period of time? Trying to outdo my friend who doesn't have to work during the day like I do. 🙃 Yes, we're competitive about the least competitive game in existence. That's just the nature of our friendship. I bought turnips on Sunday but my price was horrible. I also tried to transform an island I visited into a tarantula island based on something I read on Twitter, but it didn't work...
don't sleep

sharbhund

Oct 28, 2017
Sahara's on my island today, and my shop is selling a soup kettle and microwave if anyone's trying to fill out a kitchen. Dodo 08X4R.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
1. Yes, as long as your friends are allowing visitors you can just hop on a pontoon and visit.

2. The comparisons betwen the two are superficial, really. There's a lot of customization in both, but Animal Crossing is super laid back and doesn't really push you in any direction after a few days. You're basically free to do whatever you want, whereas Stardew has a lot more tangible goals and puts a bit more pressure on you to manage time for them.

TY! I might grab this then for me and my daughter to play.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Terraforming stuff cost a lot.
6K per "tool" : if you want to create sand roads, 6K, if you want to create brick road, 6K, etc etc.

Ah, thanks. I don't expect to use those tools all that much but I'll hold on to the miles for a little longer. Guessing that when the town hall is built I will have a better idea of what to spend them on.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
What is the recycle bin in resident services and how to does it get filled with items? I had a random piano chair pop in there and I have no idea where it came from.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
ha. very cool. the outfit im wearing is called "desert outfit". it was in a balloon present.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
How do I hang a design on my wall as a painting not a wallpaper spread?

Edit: found it

Last edited:

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017

Keep an eye on the hot item. I got lucky 2 days in a row and it was stuff I could actually make. Today its wooden block toys which cost basically nothing but wood to make and they are 720 a pop. Gonna farm that all day and pay off my 3rd loan.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else chopping wood from all their trees every day? I'm preparing for all this construction later on for fences and stuff (or at least I hope I am lol)

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
About to play my digital crack for the day lol.

So I'm new to money trees. What is the most I can plant or will it triple any amount you put in?

I found the money rock yesterday for the first time and did the hole trick and got SEVEN HITS :(((( I shall try harder today lol.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone with pears as their native fruit willing to let me come buy or grab some?? Could offer up peaches in exchange 😎

Anyone else chopping wood from all their trees every day? I'm preparing for all this construction later on for fences and stuff (or at least I hope I am lol)
Lol did this today for the first time as my hot item was the bonfire and it took forever. Don't plan to do again anytime soon

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have oranges or cherries as their native fruit? I'd like to come visit and buy a few from your nook shop.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone with pears as their native fruit willing to let me come buy or grab some?? Could offer up peaches in exchange 😎

Lol did this today for the first time as my hot item was the bonfire and it took forever. Don't plan to do again anytime soon
Shure, have enough. lett me just fire up my switch

Edit:
JC9LY

bring some peaches ;)
wont hold it to long open.

Brewster123

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlottesville, VA
Just in-case anyone is wondering. It seems that you can invite villagers after Nook tells you about new people moving in. Like, I haven't talked to Nook about the villagers moving in, but both times I've tried to invite island villagers they "coincidentally" said they were already moving in. Basically, it seems the game fills in the random villagers its picked out with invited villagers if you haven't invited 3 villagers by the time Nook asks.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
How much am i gonna wait to get the normal town hall? Read in here that is considered the start of the "normal" AC experience. Not that i'm complaining since i'm loving this modular development for the island, just wondering.
Day 5 going great, I even paid the 198k bells to Nook.

Status
Not open for further replies.