• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I should be able to pay off my house loan tomorrow!

7RQMMXv.jpg

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
What's the best time for a night-owl like me to enjoy playing AC during the in-game daytime?

Currently, my system is set to 9:56am on March 22, Sunday. But I only have break time between 9pm to 11pm Monday through Friday in real life.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
My turnips are selling at 169, I'll open my gates while afk if anyone wants to sell at that price.

Island is also southern hemisphere with peaches.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
celeste showed up on my island what's special about her visit? gave me a DIY recipe for a star wand that I don't even have the materials available lol

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever took my turnips earlier that I had on the beach, not cool at all :(

machine

Oct 25, 2017
Still no tarantula or butterfly islands for me but I've been to a bamboo island and an apple island (oranges are my native fruit) so I now have the beginnings of a nice bamboo forest and apple orchard.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
The over reliance on crafting is really starting to grate on me.

edit: I also just found out the golden tools can still break and I'm absolutely livid.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
I don't time travel, but I understand the motivation. I did everything I could and I just can't stop thinking about playing. The museum and Nook store open for me tomorrow. I'm getting too excited.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty slow day, was just fishing and decorating as nothing else popped up for me to do, but even that was enjoyable. I still can't seem to make money on the same level as I've seen here though.

If I make the 3 homes for incoming villagers, that means the last of the 3 is definitely coming, right? And when they're all situated is when I can start doing new milestone stuff around the town?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, I got disconnected from Nevermeltice's island and lost the shark I caught :(

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
For those who were on my island, apparently my internet's just gone out since it's quite rainy and windy where I am. Sorry, everyone! Will try again tomorrow!

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I have to wonder what people's reaction is when I visit islands and my title is Casual Trash LOL

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Have link for that video? :)

I legit cannot find it again. Weird...

The idea is simple. Create a small J shaped pocket where the hook of the J is towards the center of the island where the tantalus are spawning (I made the space around 2x3 big for him to run around). The top of the J should be the opening and should be a 3+ spaces from the tip of the J. Get a tarantula to chase you, lead it through the throat of the J, and hop over the hole at the end of the J.

Now you have free reign of the island!

I hope that makes sense. Maybe someone else can find the video or post a pic/explanation better than I can?

Nevermeltice

One Winged Slayer
Feb 10, 2019
No problem, I still caught a couple new fish that I kept, thanks for hosting!
No worries! Thanks anyway :)
Thanks for allowing me to visit! It was still an incredible experience. Nice island btw. 😁

Thank you all for swinging by! And someone dropped oranges - I really appreciate it, thank you so much! My island still has a long ways to go but hopefully things will get more interesting tomorrow once my shop opens (and hopefully if my wifi allows). Will host again as soon as I'm up and I'll let you guys know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.