• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
So I tweeted this yesterday because I'm Life is Strange trash

And I just realized that the studio that made LiS liked my tweet aaaaaaah

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
Just wanted to ask if its known that Nooks Store will Upgrade overtime and eventually become a mall like in the previous versions? I have seen one upgrade of Nooks Store on youtube, but is there any confirmation that it will go on?

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a particular reason why you are trying keep a streak of paying off your house despite there is no deadline when it must be paid off?
Nah no reason, I'm just weird in that I feel obligated to do it in animal crossing games. That and I could mindlessly fish for hours after work without getting bored every day which leads to a ton of bells. But it's definitely impossible to sustain now so I won't stress about it. Just gonna enjoy it as it comes. I don't think there's any benefit to doing it other than having a bigger house earlier which means basically nothing especially early on when no one has any furniture to fill it anyways.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So I tweeted this yesterday because I'm Life is Strange trash

And I just realized that the studio that made LiS liked my tweet aaaaaaah

A72B9DB907D14C4E663912691E9EC7B28E0317F7

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
What is the order of tools? Wood > Iron > Gold?

I think Iron is perfectly fine without being super rare and are durable enough to not be overly expensive to replace. It's probably more efficient to sell Gold nuggets or save them for the rare furniture that may use gold rather than waste it on a tool that will break.

I have 30 plus another stack of 13 Iron I'm sitting on in storage. I have zero Gold Nuggets, I bet I'm likely to use at least 5 or 6 of those pieces of Iron until I find another Gold Nugget.

Turning Gold Nuggets into Gold Tools is a complete waste in my opinion.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
How rare are bamboo islands? My friend got one already but I've been to about five or six islands now and haven't seen one yet. Did already run into Spider Island, though.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Well on my 7th random island I just found bamboo so that's something. But I still have only seen oranges and I really want another fruit!!!

Ive got 3 villagers I found on islands moving in. Only 1 of them moved in today so I hope the others show up tomorrow.

Rocks on islands are so good. I've now got 50 iron 2 gold and tons of stone. I no longer get super stressed when a 2nd tier tool breaks.

Update on good things to sell:::

1. Emperor Butterfly - 4000 (large blue butterfly)
2. Orchid Mantis - 2400 (Pink colored mantis I find on flowers)
3. Tiger Beetle - 1500 (runs on ground. Dry skittish i sneak from behind and still miss half the time.

So I've been raking In bells from all this stuff. I miiight be able to pay the 198,000 bells for the 2nd house upgrade and move on to the 3rd.

I am still loving the game :) I'm playing twice a day, around lunch then after dark) and it's working out well so far.

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018

i think タコヤ is my favorite villager. He is so cute design wise and he is so gentle and purposeful! I'm also warming up to myother villager アーシンド. earlier he was running around like an airplane lol I kept thinking he was an old man because of his goatee and now I think of him as a kid (pun intended).

Apr 21, 2018
What is the order of tools? Wood > Iron > Gold?

I think Iron is perfectly fine without being super rare and are durable enough to not be overly expensive to replace. It's probably more efficient to sell Gold nuggets or save them for the rare furniture that may use gold rather than waste it on a tool that will break.

I have 30 plus another stack of 13 Iron I'm sitting on in storage. I have zero Gold Nuggets, I bet I'm likely to use at least 5 or 6 of those pieces of Iron until I find another Gold Nugget.

Turning Gold Nuggets into Gold Tools is a complete waste in my opinion.

I've been spending bells on tools myself. I've spent days collecting iron ore for the store update, and my damn island has two rocks that never seem to yield much. One of them keeps giving me money!

It's okay though I kind of like the slow progress.

GenericBadGuy

Oct 25, 2017
The museum is amazing. AMAZING! Just tonight I noticed that it adds some more details to the room after filling the exhibits a bit more. Or at least it did in the case of the deep sea ocean tank. Such a beautiful and detailed building.

Today I placed a bit of fencing in corners of rocks in town to save on hole-digging time when whackin' em. My wife's house and yard still look way better than mine, but I do love the brick oven I put out there. Had the idea for some sort of outside restaurant. You know...since real life ones are all closed now.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Someone was asking if others visited the museum in the launch game earlier today. Here is an answer to that.
nb4vkGB.jpg

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Ugh the shop hours after the upgrade are seriously inconvenient with my real life working schedule. Thinking about making a major timezone change on my Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.