• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
How are people catching some of the pricier fish and bugs? Is there something that increases your chance of getting something like a shark?

Neoriceisgood

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Do you by chance have a higher res image of Coco, or is that the original?

g7jc0Z.jpg

Hope this helps!

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
This grind to collect all the materials for the new houses is honestly awful. I spend the large majority of my time in this game grinding out trees and rocks. Hopefully now that I've "built" all the necessary buildings the grind becomes a bit less. Do you always need to build the new houses or can they show up in tents?

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, you may have heard rumours, but this game is crazy good.

Just unveiled the museum, the fish expo is so frelaxing, I don't want to leave.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
you can customize the colors of your tools.

like, why in the world would i use customization kits for things that are gonna break constantly? lol.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
No matter how much bait I drop at the river mouth, I get all loach, Crucian carp, and black bass. :(
I've caught a number of Sturgeon, never with bait. Just passing by the river mouth and seeing a large shadow. They're rare but not the rarest I think. I nearly went insane hunting for the Stringfish going through like 100 bait to catch it. Hunting for specific river fish is a tough game and probably best to just let the luck find you.

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
One thing i just noticed is that crafting animation speeds up when you mash A

I just want them to put in multiple diys at a time - fish bait is painful to make!

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
This actually works?

Nice because i thought the same thing as i noticed it takes a bit before the wasps attack.

Sadly i had fucked up the switching when trying it and haven't seen any since

It's a lot easier to just have your net out when you shake the tree. Shake it from the bottom left or right, then turn and hit A. It is much easier to catch them in this game compared to previous games. I've caught probably 30 by now and only got stung once.

Deleted member 50232

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Man this game is just all kinds of awesome. Never played an AC game before but it's easily one of the best games I've ever played. The perfect tonic to all the crappy news out there.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Where are you all getting custom artwork from? I know you can scan codes in the NSO app but where is the best place to find codes??

TheZjman

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
there's no risk, you can go to someone else island to sell them.... and on a forum like that, you'll always find people with high selling price... that's why i feel so dumb right now

Man i really shouldn't have listened to someone who said it couldn't go higher than 150
Well, I suppose you can do that. But if you can't, then fake enough.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
What's the point in giving villagers cool new clothes if they're just always in their bloody work out gear?

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
you can customize the colors of your tools.

like, why in the world would i use customization kits for things that are gonna break constantly? lol.

This was me when I got the customization kit:

"Oh, neat, I can customize the tools."
*Customizes the watering can*
*Selects fishing rod*
"Wait, all this shit is going to break, the fuck."

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything I need to do to get Mabel to set up shop permanently, like buy enough of her clothes or something? Or does it automatically happen with progression?

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Does the + button do anything? I kinda wish it was a shortcut to your Nook Miles+ challenges but maybe it has a function that I'm missing.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I reached the 98k bells I need to pay off my first loan, but Nook tells me to go to the shop to pay it off... but Timmy/Tommy don't give me an option. They just offer:

I want to sell!
Turnip prices?
What's hot today?
See you later.

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
What do you mean by "leave them behind"? Your whole town time travels lol. Do you mean like visiting someone's town who has time traveled?

No. Messing with the clock will spoil turnips it the game realizes you did something impossible, like logging in at 11am on the 23rd and then again at 10am the same day. Same goes for skipping ahead a lot and then coming back to present day.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Harvey's island is so creepy

Like you can summon neighbors, but they're just soulless dolls and have no personality and can't talk to you. And they don't remember ever being a model...

And the island is just deserted

Status
Not open for further replies.