• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
It's going to be tricky to figure out when to sell my turnips (especially with timezones) - my Monday AM price is 109 Bells but I can already see some other people at 130. Hopefully we see a good spike in the price mid week.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I just caught a Golden Trout. I didn't know this existed, but apparently it's one of the rare ones. I've been looking for a Stringfish, but no luck yet.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Question... I chose an island in the Northern region. Aside from possibly friends islands, will I get the chance to explore some Southern islands later on? All the random islands I've visited so far have been more or less similar to mine.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Where do you even get turnips from?

I am currently paying off my house, I assume there's something else I'll have to pay off after this?
Every Sunday Daisy Mae comes to your town (she's a warthog with a turnip hat, you can't miss her) and sells you turnips. The price of them varies week to week.

Monday - Saturday you can sell them to Timmy and Tommy for a variable amount. Their price changes in the morning at 5 and at noon. It's like playing the stock market, but with veggies.

Deleted member 54216

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 26, 2019
Headed to the museum for the first time.

I am speechless.
The game is so polished.

I just wish Game freak would make such a game one time. Just one time.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Question... I chose an island in the Northern region. Aside from possibly friends islands, will I get the chance to explore some Southern islands later on? All the random islands I've visited so far have been more or less similar to mine.

Your region selection is just meant to mirror what seasons look like in real life. 6 months from now, we will be able to get what everyone on southern hemisphere islands are getting now and vice versa.

I just wish Game freak would make such a game one time. Just one time.

That's not going to happen.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Your region selection is just meant to mirror what seasons look like in real life. 6 months from now, we will be able to get what everyone on southern hemisphere islands are getting now and vice versa.
Oh, okay. I get it.

I just see people post pics of themselves having caught sharks and I'm like "I wanna catch a shark." 😥

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Decided to do one more island tour for the evening. At first, I was worried...

But when I got back to my island I felt very safe for my future

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got a bunch of star fragments on my beach after the shooting stars last night... should I just sell these? Have a bad a feeling if I sell them I'll need them later for something like the iron nuggets lol

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I got a bunch of star fragments on my beach after the shooting stars last night... should I just sell these? Have a bad a feeling if I sell them I'll need them later for something like the iron nuggets lol
You can use them to make a wand that allows you to change your outfit at any time.

Coincidentally you can also win a wand from the fishing tourney if you want to just sell them.

Oct 27, 2017
Every Sunday Daisy Mae comes to your town (she's a warthog with a turnip hat, you can't miss her) and sells you turnips. The price of them varies week to week.

Monday - Saturday you can sell them to Timmy and Tommy for a variable amount. Their price changes in the morning at 5 and at noon. It's like playing the stock market, but with veggies.

Ok thanks. I did not see her yesterday, which is not to say she wasn't there.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was surprised when I first heard the amiibo cards were coming back for this game considering how busted they are for ACNL, but I guess they realized that.
Now you gotta summon them over multiple days to your campsite. I've helped Chief for two days already... but it seems like maybe I'll have to do a third day maybe? Bah.

Pirate Bae

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Anyway I'm doing great. Shot down a balloon but the prize fell into the river and I can't catch a tarantula to save my life.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway I'm doing great. Shot down a balloon but the prize fell into the river and I can't catch a tarantula to save my life.
I've only seen like three tarantulas so far. I don't have any trouble catching them, but I just wanna find that spider island.

I don't know what it is but I found like 10 of those floating balloons today. One got me an enormous purple and white plush panda.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
i hate getting bamboo island

'why? First time is good for bringing bamboo back to your island to plant. After that just ignore them and focus on rocks. By the time I got a bamboo island I had the pole and ladder so I have more than enough wood from my own trees and was ignoring the island trees anyway (except for fruit)

DeadDuck144

One Winged Slayer
Jan 16, 2020
Finished gathering the materials for the three houses and Coco's moving into one of them!

Super excited!

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I should be waiting at 4:30Am to 5AM so my world changed to tomorrow so the museum can finally open... i should sleep buuuuuut

Elem

Oct 27, 2017
My first Animal Crossing and loving it so far. Just curious, but your two island friends that arrive with you, are they the same for everybody or is there a pool of them and each player gets random ones from it?

Xlad

Oct 19, 2018
I don't know that I addict to Animal Crossing or not but I start thinking to move my sofa by spin it and push it block by block in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.